Pokéthread

Mimie

1 hour ago, AMIT said:

Looks decent, I haven't watched the anime in a long ass time so idk what to expect. Seems like they might focus more on legendaries given Roy's text? 

Also it seems Roy is picking Coco while Liko is getting Sprig, but her aesthetic is totally giving Quaxly? :skull: Who's getting him then? :rip:

Roy has both Fuecoco and Quaxly.

Liko has Sprigatito. Her using it to fight Ceruledge though poor cat is gonna have her ass handled to her :rip: 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

4 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Liko has Sprigatito. Her using it to fight Ceruledge though poor cat is gonna have her ass handled to her :rip: 

I hope Quaxly serves a Squirtle and never evolves tbh. :sistrens:

Looking like Hisuian mons might be obtainable in Kitakami :duca: Unless they're just reusing the text

On 3/3/2023 at 6:10 PM, Blue. said:

As it should :clap3: 

Anyway, I believe in Scream Tail supremacy, she is icon and has a pletora of support moves! Will add her to my doubles team.

Reminder that Jubilife Village shits on every town in Scat & Toilet combined. Even her theme ate every aspect. 

Digital Foundry on the SV "Patch" :dies: the delulu GF stans really thought they had the talent :dies:

TLDR: It doesn't do anything. Restarting the game every hour is the best way to improve performance, which is the same as launch.

The sublegends were added to ranked this season and boy, it's a mess already. Everybody and their mamma is running Chien Pao with Dnite and Chin-Yu with Palafin and Flutter is still the most used to check them :deadbanana:

I was about to do a psychic team with Deedee and Armarouge but it's hard with those out there.

Yup, new Pokémon anime definitely looks good and interesting! I'm perched for this one. 

I can’t find any help online for 6 stat raids. I’ve completed the ace tournament several times, received the phone call, completed loads of 5 star raids….but 6 star still aren’t showing up!

The new VGC season with the quartet of legendaries and Miraidon/Koraidon...

Fairy types are a MUST. They can sweep most teams (if they survive lol)

6 hours ago, Magickarp said:

:dies:

bguu8Dp.png

It's true it's true

FqsiDEbaQAIHnYW?format=jpg&name=large

I don't get why anyone still pays attention to that clown. He's so transparent.

Edited by AbeHicks

14 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Is it safe to pre-order the DLC for Violet?:noparty:

Why would you do that? We know basically nothing so far and the few things we have seen look absolutely trash.

I'd say save your money, sis.

3 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Why would you do that? We know basically nothing so far and the few things we have seen look absolutely trash.

I think he means about the glitches that were corrupting data or so, some of those were caused for pre-ordering the DLC.

8 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

The new VGC season with the quartet of legendaries and Miraidon/Koraidon...

Fairy types are a MUST. They can sweep most teams (if they survive lol)

And the worse part is that only there's only 2-3 good fairies right now: Flutter Mane, Azumarill and Hagterene. Where are the Tapus when we need them the most? :cries: 

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

I think he means about the glitches that were corrupting data or so, some of those were caused for pre-ordering the DLC.

Oh, I didn‘t know about that. Dropped any thought of the DLC after the PokePresents. Sounds terrible. :chick3:

11 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Lol oop the drag!:dies:

But I was referring to all the glitches I've been reading about once you pre-order the dlc

hah spacer.png

Edited by Katamari

scott glaza is so hot

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Katamari said:

hah spacer.png

I can't believe i used to find him so ******* cute and unannoying. Fame ruined him x.

16 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I can't believe i used to find him so ******* cute and unannoying. Fame ruined him x.

ugh same gurltruly sold out in everyway

but not everyone can be as humble and cute as Cybertron and rizzo tho

spacer.png

This Poketuber is so ******* hot :WAP:

I don’t know what he’s saying but I don’t care :jonnycat:

Baxcalibur is growing on me, especially now that I've seen him being useful in singles and doubles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.