Pokéthread

Mimie

45 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Unova remakes confirmed

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

Hope they're copy-pasted remakes like BDSP, it's what that horrible gen deserves

wish

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

• ATRL Moderator

I can’t believe they did that to one of my favorite Pokémon of all time. Suicune, I’m so sorry, you will always be famous though. 

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Unova remakes confirmed

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

PRIMARINA CONFIRMED YES YES YES YES!! 

:jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED TO KNOW :jonny5: 

So did 1.2 fix anything? Didn't they mention decreasing the amount of spawns in the hope of improving performance nn.

I’m late I know, I’ve been at work, but todays presentation was a waste of fkn time :deadbanana2:

45 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Hope they're copy-pasted remakes like BDSP, it's what that horrible gen deserves

wish

BW were already good base games that didn't need any improvements, unlike DP

giphy.thumb.gif.b3b02ce4c39d3213712403d5

10 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

I’m late I know, I’ve been at work, but todays presentation was a waste of fkn time :deadbanana2:

It really was, and the fact that we still don’t have a date for Home compatibility is ridiculous :biblio:

Queen Clefable too! 

She better have Teleport 

How the F do I get this Suicune??? Is it just appearing in raids on the map

541.png
This icon returning finally, the only thing gen 5 did RIGHT :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

How the F do I get this Suicune??? Is it just appearing in raids on the map

Connect online, go to Tera raid battles, and that’s it. 

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Connect online, go to Tera raid battles, and that’s it. 

So you can only get it if you have their sham paid online subscription? :pig:

What a disappointment

The paradox forms being uglier than the drawings

38 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

It really was, and the fact that we still don’t have a date for Home compatibility is ridiculous :biblio:

The fact that we probably aren’t getting RBY/GSC/RSE on NSO for at least a year is even more embarrassing. Since Nintendo teased the TCG gbc game and no mainline titles, I’m certain TPC is being a b*tch about them and trying to figure out how to make more money on them instead- or building their own app to avoid NSO cloud saves and all that drama. It definitely has nothing to do with Home or Stadium support because they already make us wait months after mainline releases for Home to support those games anyways (see SV as you said).

If they care THAT much about clones then they should work harder to block pokegen Pokemon or whatever people use these days instead because who cares about clones when you can create any Pokémon you want??? :deadbanana2: At this point they’re just making more inconveniences for regular players and it started with the lack of support for cloud saves. 

Edited by youreyesgocold

17 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

So you can only get it if you have their sham paid online subscription? :pig:

Yes :wave: unless someone trades you one of course.

Haven't seen them posted here so:

Carmine

1677517805174-png.495409

Kieran

1677517840712-png.495410

Can you get several of the new Paradox or it's only 1 per file?

Glad I picked up a 3DS last week before the E-Shop closes. Now I can play Gen 6 and 7 (never played either in full) and not feel like I wasted money on the GBC games

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Can you get several of the new Paradox or it's only 1 per file?

One per file :grump:

King FlyGOD coming back !! Yes

Hopefully this is true.. when I saw the masks I thought they were new Pokemon and they are obviously the new trio..

This presentation was not good. TPC may have good sales numbers, but I'd honestly argue right now we are at a pretty low point for the franchise. No new games really coming (which kinda good cause they need to slow down and focus on quality), Scarlet/Violet were a PR disaster despite high sales numbers out the gate due to the bad optimization and many issues, their focus was on a sleeping app/mobile game/Netflix show right now aside from DLC is not a good look to start the year, fans are generally more angry than ever (at least online), easy win bringing games to NSO not delivered, and just general negative sentiment across the board. I hoped Legends Arceus was a sign of a turning point being such a fun/loved game despite the Switch's limitations, but my god. I still have faith in the franchise overall, but for the short term the franchise is in an awful place. 

Fans being angry online means nothing for this franchise. They have been angry since 2018 and the result has been groundbreaking sales.

No new games is also a good thing because they have been releasing too many games in a short span of time, so it's good that they are letting the franchise breathe for a year or a few months. This has not happened in a long long time. I still think a spin-off is possibly coming later this year, so maybe they are saving it for a Pokemon Direct focused on Switch videogames only and no mobile phone games or external projects. 

However, the least they could've done is bring GB games to NSO (I'm not even talking about GBA games). Idk, it gives the impression of being super greedy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.