Pokéthread

Mimie

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

Wait I’ve been busy with other games and haven’t been paying attention to Pokémon, what’s going on with this ******* ostrich of all pokes :rip: :rip: :rip: 

It has speed boost &calm mind + the move stored power which becomes more and more powerful the more stat boosts you have. Then you terraform it into fairy type so it has great coverage against dark types who resist stored power and now you can one shot everything.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

30 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

PLEASE let this be true. i love mystery dungeon so much 

49 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

PLEASE let this be true. i love mystery dungeon so much 

Same, I lowkey even like those games more than the main series. :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Omfg I manifested tf out of this :jonny5: :heart2:

please be a new story with newer gen mons instead of another remake (or both!)

Does anyone know what happened to the supposed home update we were supposed to get today?

15 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Does anyone know what happened to the supposed home update we were supposed to get today?

It was today? I thought it was next week?

17 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I don't think I ever played those dugeons games, are they good? 

finished scarlet a few days ago and it’s probably top 3 pokémon games:WAP: 

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I don't think I ever played those dugeons games, are they good? 

I mean, it depends. If you don't like dungeon crawlers/roguelikes at all, you probably won't like this series. However, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games generally have much deeper and more intense stories with unique and well-written characters and amazing plot twists, and the music is always amazing too. I really love those games, which is why I'm so excited about this leak. 

Personally, I think Explorers of Sky is the best Pokémon game there is. If you happen to still have a (3)DS or a Wii U, you should definitely get it. Aside from that, Rescue Team DX (a remake of the very first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game from I think 2005) was released on the Switch in 2020 and it's a great game too. I believe there's actually a free demo version available too. 

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz

4 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

It was today? I thought it was next week?

Serebii reported it was happening on February 15. It’s possible that it was a typo. 

On 2/15/2023 at 3:24 PM, Relampago. said:

Tera stans always win, best generational mechanic since Megas

spacer.png

they both managed to ruin their respective gens and their only serve is great gowns, beautiful gowns but if that's your thing then go off 

spacer.png

No mention of performance improvements:kobeha

We will address an issue that can cause the game to forcibly close at certain locations.
As a result of this fix, there may be a reduction of Pokémon and people displayed in certain towns or in the wild.

So their solution to prevent crashing, is to lower spawn count and pray it works. :kobeha It's not even fixing the framerate :kobeha

Queen is almost 2 decades old, yet her semi final match still got 30% more views than the current, & most payola'd champion of all time in the finals.

Imagine being so powerful u cause the Super Bowl Semi Finals to have more views than the finals with a quarter of the promo:jonny5: ORGANIC.

I have been watching the VGC Oceanian Championship and wow, Dragonite and Talonflame have been in many teams, happy for both especially for Dnite since he has been a VGC staple and now he is doing great there.

Also the ugly cat fell out, she’s rarely seen there hihi, fad! Even Gholdy still see a lot usage despite of Flutter Mane and Arcanine being everywhere :sistrens: 

Edited by UnusualBoy

On 2/17/2023 at 3:15 AM, Magickarp said:

No mention of performance improvements:kobeha

So their solution to prevent crashing, is to lower spawn count and pray it works. :kobeha It's not even fixing the framerate :kobeha

my God :deadbanana4: they are truly masters at lowering the bar for everyone huh? that is so embarrassing but the worst part is it isn't even surpring anymore :doc:

some of this is 🙄 but if he’s right about the AZ Floette being tied to the Ruinous/Paradox pokemon that would be pretty cool. the way that Scarlet/Violet singlehandedly has the power to fix some of the major plot holes created by the lack of a Pokemon Z version ……. the impact ! there’s also so many ways they can intertwine the legendary Black/White plot into the narrative , god i want the remakes already :jonny5: 

FpZXokQXgAAdPIh?format=jpg&name=large

The 3D Models never does justice to Mons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.