• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I'm hoping Ralts make it. Gallade is one of my favourite mons :jonny5:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Primarina is the best water starter so you're wrong. 

You're almost right! Second best after Swampert. 

The Cyndaquil line is overrated btw. 

It's so disappointing to me that physical moves aren't like..physical anymore. I hope the storyline is a slay but I think that's too much to ask of GF. Even though PLA was pretty decent.

Wait Wailord is in AGAIN? They need to keep that thing out of regional dexes until they learn to scale its size properly :biblio:

6 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

source-3.gif?ssl=1

Exactly. What the hell was that about?

source-3.gif?ssl=1

Wasn't there rumors (or leaks) of Meganium getting a new regional form? The Johto starters will probably be in.

6 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Sprigatito is fighting with cyndaquil for the best looking starter ever, period. Not 'except for Sprigatito' with that ugly duck and crocodile. The only water starter that's worse is Popplio and it's entirely evolutionary line and I don't think there's a worse looking fire starter, I-

Not that confident in the evolutions, but we'll see

Excuse YOU?! "The duck" is ******* adorable, especially in the trailer.

They all look way better than the last set of starters already

Lets just just hope Sprigatito does not end up like her kitten-cousin Litten

I hope the starters don't get new forms. It's a cute gimmick for games like Arceus where those are the "starter" mons but giving them new evos in regular gens seems like an awful idea, especially for a flop like Meganium :rip: 

I didn't even know "Rainbow" was a thing omg.

The rage quits :laugh: They hate the gays. 

Edited by FOCK

the duck is so foul (wonk wonk) ….. y’all are so annoying liking awful **** just to be different. that duck is hands down the worst/worst looking water starter ever. Water and Flying ????? let’s just make Wingull a starter at least she’s cute

now miss Spriga ????? iconic. i kinda wish they would have kept the grass starters as reptilian/amphibians (but we can thank the abomination that is Chespin for ruining that :clown: another reason to hate Kalos) but if they were gonna do a grass cat b!tch they served. if anything i’m just pisses bc they already did a cat starter recently and i want more variety

fuecoco i …. tolerate …. and am holding out it’s gonna have a slay boots evo. i wouldn’t mind that fat fairy dragon thing that leaked tbh

Obv fake since the Box Legends got revealed, but i would love if Past & Future Forms are the new gimmick.

Better than Megas, Z-Moves, or Gigantamax :thing: it's basically another version of Regional Forms :thing:

would be a good way to bring all the Hisui mons back too... i'm still mad HOME update didn't give us details on their Moves or Abilities :grump:

TsuhPGp.jpg

no way we don't get gen 6 starters? is been forever..i only want them for my love Greninja tho

With how popular Incineroar is, it would make sense for them to try to recreate that with the grass cat. I know everyone wants it to stay on 4 legs but I just don't see it happening.

jSR7rGY.gif

22 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Primarina is the best water starter so you're wrong. 

What a weird ass way to spell Swampert.

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

no way we don't get gen 6 starters? is been forever..i only want them for my love Greninja tho

I could be without the Kanto starters since they've been in every gen but hopefully they will bring the Kalos ones, I wanna use my shiny Greninja from Y and who's been stuck in Home for years already.

I hope the starters from Gen 7 don't make it so the VGC hags cry because their cat is gone :sistrens:

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, qurl said:

the duck is so foul (wonk wonk) ….. y’all are so annoying liking awful **** just to be different. that duck is hands down the worst/worst looking water starter ever. Water and Flying ????? let’s just make Wingull a starter at least she’s cute

now miss Spriga ????? iconic. i kinda wish they would have kept the grass starters as reptilian/amphibians (but we can thank the abomination that is Chespin for ruining that :clown: another reason to hate Kalos) but if they were gonna do a grass cat b!tch they served. if anything i’m just pisses bc they already did a cat starter recently and i want more variety

fuecoco i …. tolerate …. and am holding out it’s gonna have a slay boots evo. i wouldn’t mind that fat fairy dragon thing that leaked tbh

This this this 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, FOCK said:

The way Quagsire is popping up in GO raids after rumours of regional Wooper. :gaycat3: 

It’s what that line deserves I fear :wanda:

The fact that I make be able to have quagsire, alongside the confirmed Mareep line :wanda:

also it’s obvious that after the expansions / whatever (potentially a new Legends game too i guess) there will be 94 new pokemon added so that the first mon of generation 10 will be #1000 in the overall dex. probably a legend like how Victini was first in gen 5

On 6/6/2022 at 1:37 PM, AbeHicks said:

With how popular Incineroar is, it would make sense for them to try to recreate that with the grass cat. I know everyone wants it to stay on 4 legs but I just don't see it happening.

jSR7rGY.gif

Is it really popular or just because they keep shoving it everyone's throats?

jSR7rGY.gif

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

jSR7rGY.gif

It's on 80% of teams because of stats , organic success and a likeable gimmick...that is not a forced popularity like someone being included in every gen and every episode of the anime. The poor sis doesn't even have multiple alternate forms like Charizard.

jSR7rGY.gif

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It's on 80% of teams because of stats , organic success and a likeable gimmick...that is not a forced popularity like someone being included in every gen and every episode of the anime. The poor sis doesn't even have multiple alternate forms like Charizard.

jSR7rGY.gif

Organic success is GF deliberately basing her typing, ability, & stats on the Ex-VGC king Arcanine? Furry Bipedals are a likeable gimmick? 

The fact i have to see one of the worst Pokemon designs ever get spammed instead of this king .
Spr_5b_059.png

jSR7rGY.gif

Incineroar and Quaxly TABS.

jSR7rGY.gif

Fuecoco & Quaxly both SERVE. Don't get the hype for Sprigatito, but i don't hate her like i did every single Galar starter. 

Will they pull an Alola and serve amazing 1st stage, horrible 3rd tho :cm: PLA was so powerful she made Decidueye a good design.  

Sorry, I had to :clown: Starters next? :clown: Thought of Adaptability+Shift Gear and Download+Tail Glow too but :clown: 

jGvL3Uh.png?1

DragonIC_Big.pngFightingIC_Big.png Inner Focus

100 / 120 / 90 / 90 / 80 / 200

Momentum Crash 

FightingIC_Big.png 90/90 Physical

Uses SPE as ATK. 33% Recoil.

sDEJxgM.png?1

DragonIC_Big.pngElectricIC_Big.png Levitate

100 / 90 / 80 / 120 / 90 / 200

Motor Overclock

ElectricIC_Big.png 90/90 Special

Uses SPE as SPA. 33% Recoil.

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

jSR7rGY.gif

He can shove something down my throat that's for sure

jSR7rGY.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.