Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

42 minutes ago, Axel. said:

This is the best Pokémon game I've ever played. :jonny:

I'M PLAYING IT NOW :jonny5:

If Lechonk becomes a pig with makeup & gets called Ibethicco, imma scream. The amount of shade possibilites :deadbanana2: I think she'll be a Truffle Hog tho.

Will Smoliv become an Olive Tree or a literal bottle of Olive Oil ? If her Shiny is Black that would be a slay too :jonnycat:

shutterstock_1198566922.jpgolive-oil.jpg

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

This is the best Pokémon game I've ever played. :jonny:

Looks really good, I wish I spoke spanish :'(

15 minutes ago, Cain said:

ark6.gif

This looks like state of the art design next to the new trailer :clown:

I concede and admit PLA on HD gifs looks incredible compared to this new gen :clown: 

How does the new game look worse than SwSh, but hey we got a pig Pokemon and rideable legendaries? :rip: 

12 hours ago, CBC said:

The game on top is Sunshine not Odissey and it's from 2002 :toofunny2:

I’m screaming.

55 minutes ago, Cain said:

ark6.gif

This looks like state of the art design next to the new trailer :clown:

My friend gave up on the copy of PLA I got him in the first 10 mins (at the beach), because he couldn't stand the graphics.

There's no way I'm gonna be able to convince anyone else in my circle to play SV. :doc:

Gen 3 & 4 had such amazing Pokémon designs :jonnycat: Truly this franchise’s peak

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Gen 3 & 4 had such amazing Pokémon designs :jonnycat: Truly this franchise’s peak

Tea, taste, and truth I fear 

were really about to lose all the seamless details form pokemon legends?

Still waiting on Gen 9 to trump this, and I fear it won't :sistrens:

The comments agreeing Gen 9 looks worse

C5bASoGUsAAHPcT.jpg

Hmmm... 

Legends does not look better than Scarlet/Violet... at least not everywhere. And SwSh definitely does not look better. Shall I bring back that damn tree and all the drama that it caused?  :deadbanana4: y'all siding with SwSh now after trashing it for years because of a tree  :deadbanana4:

This shot alone looks better than SwSh and Legends combined and I'm not even joking. :skull: 

Imagen

Something that bothers me is this blurred effect that they are using? Idk if it's for the trailers or if it's in the game as well but I hope they change it. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

Hmmm... 

Legends does not look better than Scarlet/Violet... at least not everywhere. And SwSh definitely does not look better. Shall I bring back that damn tree and all the drama that it caused?  :deadbanana4: y'all siding with SwSh now after trashing it for years because of a tree  :deadbanana4:

This shot alone looks better than SwSh and Legends combined and I'm not even joking. :skull: 

Imagen

You do know those will be the cutscenes.

I will die on the SwSh hill 

Khu confirming this gen will have a good japanese designed bug :gaycat5:  pack it up other gens

Also hoping this is true and smoliv becomes a skinny, olive inspired icon 

10 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

You do know those will be the cutscenes.

I will die on the SwSh hill 

yeah, I know. But it's still better than SwSh/Arceus. 

I think that what's causing this reaction of "SwSh/Arceus graphics look better" is the change of art style. 

We can compare the staters selection scene from the last three games. There is an obvious change of style. Legends is like a less polished and worse version of Scarlet/Violet. SwSh's style is more anime. There is an obvious improvement of textures from SwSh to Scarlet/Violet as well. In the end, they are different styles so if you like more the SwSh style, you may find it better looking. :michael:

Imagen

Ver las imágenes de origen

Edited by thatsmydemi

I'm going to be so pissed when Sprigatito doesn't turn to be fairy :!ohno:

When she ends bipedal and fugly :cries:

7 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Khu confirming this gen will have a good japanese designed bug :gaycat5:  pack it up other gens

Also hoping this is true and smoliv becomes a skinny, olive inspired icon 

I mean mediterranean diet, spanish specially is based on the glorious olive oil that keeps us skinny unlike butter, so it's only fair for Smoliv to be a skinny icon :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

If Lechonk becomes a pig with makeup & gets called Ibethicco, imma scream. The amount of shade possibilites :deadbanana2: I think she'll be a Truffle Hog tho.

Will Smoliv become an Olive Tree or a literal bottle of Olive Oil ? If her Shiny is Black that would be a slay too :jonnycat:

I feel she’s gonna be ****

Edited by BlooRiverAnimal

35 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

yeah, I know. But it's still better than SwSh/Arceus. 

I think that what's causing this reaction of "SwSh/Arceus graphics look better" is the change of art style. 

We can compare the staters selection scene from the last three games. There is an obvious change of style. Legends is like a less polished and worse version of Scarlet/Violet. SwSh's style is more anime. There is an obvious improvement of textures from SwSh to Scarlet/Violet as well. In the end, they are different styles so if you like more the SwSh style, you may find it better looking. :michael:

Imagen

Yeah defo agree with you on that - I do just prefer SwSh "style' more, Gen 9 art style isn't the tea for me.

The graphics and textures of PLA are much better than SV, why are we going back to that ugly 2000s graphics :rip:

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Lechonk will evolve into something disgusting like it happened with Aromatisse, the evolution of Wooloo and some other mons that were ruined by their gross evolution, I already it see happenning.

Olive will probably serve something good since the grass types always get better like Tsareena, Lurantis, Roserade, Lilligant.

Eternally grateful for PLA :heart:

At the game reveal I was leaning towards Scarlet and even though I like Koraidon (however it's a biT overdesigned, I fear), I prefer Miraidon for now. Dragon/Electric is just way too good and the detail of the pixelated eyes kinda got me. Echoing what some of y'all have said about this already, I feel like this time around they struck a nice balance between way too simple/basically the same as each other (Zacian/Zamazenta) and way too complicated/out there (Solgaleo/Lunala) with the new ones and it's interesting they've gone back to dual Dragon types for the cover legends. I also appreciate how much lizard-like they both (though specially Koraidon for obvious reasons) look. With that said, as much as I dislike the Gen 6 games, they still have the best pair of cover legends since Gen 3 imo, though Giratina is arguably still the best ''3rd cover'' legend (I love Rayquaza, too, and Eternatus is pretty cool, I guess).

The box legends and what we've seen so far isn't enough for me to pick one over the other for sure just yet, I usually go by the regular Pokemon exclusives. Overall I'm satisfied with the new designs so far and specially with Lechonk's and Smoliv's names, lol.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:11 AM, Magickarp said:

@Rith have u played BB2VW2 Redux yet? 

g84SXkp.pngM0Tsk2r.png

my team synergised so well :jonny: 

Hide contents

ElectricIC_Big.png & Fire horses like ZekResh :jonny: 3 Special, 3 Physical :jonny: no repeated types :jonny: GrassIC_Big.pngFireghCmdQPmWztXAWIBvpADI12lJpEua65fz_ytL1BSH1XS1XEbRXxL7_ODDIzPy6J2Vb-frBON4JYhf-EX6T6wTh1I4P1jNTLPnDuqD6-LCv9FK38L0mTTNl19j8vmdaUlzEugoljO-2Rpu7j_OA trio :jonny: i said aesthetic

Sap Sipper Zebstrika to absorb GrassIC_Big.png for Rock Head Relicanth (Head Smash, Wave Crash, Accelerock)

Flash Fire Rapidash to absorb Fire for Sunflora, & take advantage of her Drought

Noctowl to absorb my 3X GroundIC_Big.png weakness, and hit back with Tinted Lens Esper Wing

nope, i got no time but the first thnig i'll finish is pokemon unbound, it's basically a whole new region :jonny5:

The seedling to fem plant trope is getting boring :chick2: I kind of hope she surprises us and goes a different route

at least not full waifu like Tsareena 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.