Pokéthread

Mimie

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

#BringBackContact :pukey: I wonder if they removed head tracking & moving during battle too :pukey: 

even the UI sucks, that thick HP bar looks outta some facebook game. PLA's >>>

vW3aaut.gifPokemon-Legends-Arceus-Review-1-640x360.jpg

ark6.gifgiphy.gif

Someone needs to remake this gif with Tierno & Drayden :bibliahh:

ZbjCNYG.gif

whoever directed legends NEEDS to direct the next game. this is serving sword and shield dlc 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

So is this game going to suck? :emofish:

Sprigatito is gonna be a sissy based on its description. Cant wait for the meltdowns :gaycat2:

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Initial response looks like Violet is more popular...

could this be the first time in history the second version outsells? :eek:

ZbjCNYG.gif

Isn't sapphire considered the second version? I could've sworn Ruby was always mentioned in front of Sapphire.

Also, I have to say the legendary trio of Hoenn was just brilliant. I love how different each is from one another yet still feeling like they belong together. Kind of wish they'd do something like that again sometime soon obviously Sun and Moon are examples but um... those designs were a choice

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Sprigatito is gonna be a sissy based on its description. Cant wait for the meltdowns :gaycat2:

Joining Miss Delphox and Hag

• ATRL Moderator

Sprigatito praise only, it's what that baguette deserves for being the only attractive starter I fear

I’m really nervous that we aren’t going to get a lot of towns and it’ll be like PLA in the sense of 1 major city. Those kiosk poke centers/marts in the trailer kinda allude to it. Hopefully I’m wrong though :dancehall2: 

12 hours ago, Magickarp said:

#BringBackContact :pukey: I wonder if they removed head tracking & moving during battle too :pukey: 

even the UI sucks, that thick HP bar looks outta some facebook game. PLA's >>>

vW3aaut.gifPokemon-Legends-Arceus-Review-1-640x360.jpg

ark6.gifgiphy.gif

Someone needs to remake this gif with Tierno & Drayden :bibliahh:

ZbjCNYG.gif

OMG I noticed that too when they dropped the trailer how Lechock just jumped up to attack. And they were trying to hide it by showing mostly special attacks...Hopefully they add contact before it drops but theyre probably gonna say something dumb like there were too many attacks to animate them all. x_X

14 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm such a flop. How have I been playing this game since the 90s and only just now realizing that electric has a seldom weakness with ground type. I think I believed there was another type it was weak too but just never bothered looking into it :toofunny2:

I believe it was weak to bug in gen 1 before everything got worked around. I remember my pikachu getting hit with a super effective pin missle in yellow from my rivals jolteon.

9 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Initial response looks like Violet is more popular...

could this be the first time in history the second version outsells? :eek:

ZbjCNYG.gif

I mean, wasn't this the initial reaction with Sword and Shield? Everybody was gonna go for Shield and Sword ended up winning? 

I remember people mocking Zacian for holding the sword with her mouth and it's the current most used pokemon in VGC and hella broken by smogon rules :rip: 

1 hour ago, Desire said:

I’m really nervous that we aren’t going to get a lot of towns and it’ll be like PLA in the sense of 1 major city. Those kiosk poke centers/marts in the trailer kinda allude to it. Hopefully I’m wrong though :dancehall2: 

I mean, SwSh had towns and you couldn't do **** in most of them only fight in the gym, leave and onto the next towns so I wouldn't mind if there aren't many.

Towns are useless tbh.

More nature places to explore >>>> towns with filler NPC’s. 

I know he’s beyond childish but Khu’s draggings and lashings of Centro always send me :rip: 

Well the trailer didn't really excite me, but then again we're 6 months from release, it would be bad to reveal too much at this point.

The PLA game looked so different that getting this as the main Gen 9 game seems like moving backwards instead of forward but that's Gamefreak for you. And all complaining won't change nothing while the games keep selling.

I think Nintendo/Pokemon need to start thinking on making a game for adult instead of a kids game. If it ain't broke... but come on it's been 25 years since the first games were released in Japan and we're basically playing the same game. 

Anyways, perched for them to ruin all starters like they've been doing since Gen 5 :heart: (with very few exceptions)

• ATRL Moderator
56 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

I believe it was weak to bug in gen 1 before everything got worked around. I remember my pikachu getting hit with a super effective pin missle in yellow from my rivals jolteon.

Mess, what an interesting weakness :sherlock:

I'm suprised that i really like all pokemon so far...

last generation was a mess only ugly pokemon :rip:

Getting rid of that 666 :gaycat1:

Stan Greninja!

2 hours ago, Desire said:

I doubt it, the trailer shows a small town (The houses with the yellow roofs)

3Ok4TVU.jpg

31 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

I'm suprised that i really like all pokemon so far...

last generation was a mess only ugly pokemon :rip:

this  :giraffe:  PRAYING the regional bird/bug is a serve, gen8 delivered excellence it’s gonna be hard to 1up :foxaylove3:

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I know he’s beyond childish but Khu’s draggings and lashings of Centro always send me :rip: 

Yeah, his obsession with Centro is ridiculous, they have been retweeting his info and giving him credit (At least recently) and he keeps dragging them like, get over it weirdo :rip: 

I'm gonna do a mono-poison run on FireRed soon(ish)

My planned team is: Venusaur, Nidoking, Arbok, Venomoth, Tentacruel and Weezing

I’m assuming that this game isn’t running on the PLA engine since they were being developed at the same time. Hopefully there’s enough time for them to implement some of the better features from PLA into the game. 

Omg the trailer looks horrible :deadbanana4: And I’m a Pokémon apologist 

It looks like a lifeless 2003 pc game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.