• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I’m yet to see an appropriate graphical upgrade for this generation but at least we have fanservice with the Violet professor

Should I get a 2DS/3DS for Sun/Moon and ORAS :-* they're the only main games I've never played.

or maybe I should just wait & let my hype grow for the new gen :-*

5 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

What do you mean they will have 5 forms? They will change with new typing and such?

Also, welcome back!

Thank you! and what DIVO said basically. 5 Forms thing is just a guess, but he implied the chinese character "Five Forms"

i assume the forms are like for Surfing, Flying, Biking etc. If u put them both on all fours, they basically become motorbikes

If they replace our HMs/Rideables, then i wonder how early do we get them? :matty:

FTCQTirVUAIF6HL?format=jpg&name=large

58 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

FULhu-5WAAAGXvV?format=png&name=medium

******* love the sprite work here :jonny5: 

ugh i'm mad Miraidon could've been our first ElectricIC_Big.pngSteelIC_Big.png with Levitate :jonny5:

Koraidon could've been the first ever FightingGround too :jonny5: 

57 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm gonna fume if this turns into a dark type

Maybe she's the matador instead of Quaxly :deadbanana2:

In a way Matadors are "attention seeking", with what they wear and how they perform etc

76-768457_shrek-puss-in-boots-puss-in-boots-group.png

Riding dragon motorcycles while battling :thing: Pokemon in their Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's era

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Lechonk being the Woolo of this gen oop

Quick little internet meme, peak early and flop after evo reveal? Loves it :allears:

• ATRL Moderator

Sprigatito supremacy, the other two look so ugly. Grass types winning again I fear :wanda:

19 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Thank you! and what DIVO said basically. 5 Forms thing is just a guess, but he implied the chinese character "Five Forms"

i assume the forms are like for Surfing, Flying, Biking etc. If u put them both on all fours, they basically become motorbikes

If they replace our HMs/Rideables, then i wonder how early do we get them? :matty:

FTCQTirVUAIF6HL?format=jpg&name=large

******* love the sprite work here :jonny5: ugh i'm mad Miraidon could've been our first ElectricIC_Big.pngSteelIC_Big.png with Levitate :jonny5:

Maybe she's the matador instead of Quaxly :deadbanana2:

In a way Matadors are "attention seeking", with what they wear and how they perform etc

76-768457_shrek-puss-in-boots-puss-in-boots-group.png

If the legendary does all those things it'd be such a slay but that would mean you'd catch from the beginning? Either way I'm excited for this.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm such a flop. How have I been playing this game since the 90s and only just now realizing that electric has a seldom weakness with ground type. I think I believed there was another type it was weak too but just never bothered looking into it :toofunny2:

Prof Sada represents the past pokemon stans, the bitter genwunner hags who complain that the series has taken a downfall not like it used to be

Prof Turo represents the new gen stans who love being coddled and are GF apologists and will accept whatever crap they put on a plate and claim it’s a good step in the right direction.

Naur it’s trew it’s trew, GF is dragging us:giraffe:

Sada and Turo bothers me so much because of how gorgeous they look. :gaycat6:

If the anime uses these artstyle, I would watch it again in a heartbeat.

FUK_ZcQXoAA2YJf?format=png&name=large

25 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Prof Sada represents the past pokemon stans, the bitter genwunner hags who complain that the series has taken a downfall not like it used to be

Prof Turo represents the new gen stans who love being coddled and are GF apologists and will accept whatever crap they put on a plate and claim it’s a good step in the right direction.

Naur it’s trew it’s trew, GF is dragging us:giraffe:

I bet Professor Turo is advocating for Pokémon NFTs while shilling PokéCoin Cryptocurrency.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Perfect Crime said:

Should I get a 2DS/3DS for Sun/Moon and ORAS :-* they're the only main games I've never played.

or maybe I should just wait & let my hype grow for the new gen :-*

Yes!! ORAS alone is worth it in my opinion. I love that game so much :wanda:Plus you can find 2DSs for around $40 and some 3DSs (used of course) for around $50 the game depending on who you buy it from might end up costing more than the console 

15 minutes ago, Konril said:

I bet Professor Turo is advocating for Pokémon NFTs while shilling PokéCoin Cryptocurrency.

And I will support him because that is my husband:giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

The way us Mareep Stans won :wanda:

professor_turo_by_katoushinobu_df6imgz-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I0YzgyMDE0LTczYmYtNDlhYy05N2QxLThkOTJhYzAwMDc4NlwvZGY2aW1nei0wYjg3ZWFiMC1kNzJjLTRmYjgtOTIzNS1kY2MxNTYzMzI0ODYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.BRZYmmKIfFUOySDeWZx9z4KXEXR-Ayn0eFYFWbOxurM

:WAP:

Turo looks like a generic fuckboy tbh (but we still want to succ) :giraffe:

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Lechonk replacing Bidoof as the internet’s fave :fan:

Not really. Bidoof is iconic cause he looks stupid and ugly cute. Lechonk is just another gneric cute pokemon that pokefans will forget once more mons are released :giraffe:

How the f*ck did people get onto the Turo Daddy train so fast? :dies: I’m screaming with all the artwork too (which is all amazing), he’s so gorgeous! ?

Now that the initial thrill has settled & Lechonk is being universally celebrated, as it should… the trailer was actually pretty ****. :stare:

The art style is abysmal, the graphics are mismatched, there is still a clear disparity with Pokémon model quality vs the landscape they’re in & they’ve regressed to attacks not physically connecting, lame tackle animations & the old catching mechanics. 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm such a flop. How have I been playing this game since the 90s and only just now realizing that electric has a seldom weakness with ground type. I think I believed there was another type it was weak too but just never bothered looking into it :toofunny2:

oh wow i thought it was weak to water and vice versa :psyduck:

36 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

professor_turo_by_katoushinobu_df6imgz-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I0YzgyMDE0LTczYmYtNDlhYy05N2QxLThkOTJhYzAwMDc4NlwvZGY2aW1nei0wYjg3ZWFiMC1kNzJjLTRmYjgtOTIzNS1kY2MxNTYzMzI0ODYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.BRZYmmKIfFUOySDeWZx9z4KXEXR-Ayn0eFYFWbOxurM

hjuwSUT.gif

48 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

yup yup Kukui got replaced by a white man :WAP: also the way i USED your avi when i was in ban land :WAP: why is his nerdy arm so BIG :WAP:

27 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The art style is abysmal, the graphics are mismatched, there is still a clear disparity with Pokémon model quality vs the landscape they’re in & they’ve regressed to attacks not physically connecting, lame tackle animations & the old catching mechanics. 

yup yup u spilt, every single thing here 

• Abysmal + Mismatched Artstyle & Graphics
  • Attacks not physically connecting
  • No seamless battles
  • Old catch mechanics
  • No voice acting

It's not like it will take any time to copy PLA's seamless battles + connecting attacks over.

This is obviously some dumb creative decision that can only be made by the Director.

Ohmori is just another Masuda :dies: Still looking forward to SV tho, the open world concept has so much potential :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.