Pokéthread

Mimie

Had a random dream about Dondonzo of all things, I fear this is a sign that I must use it:foxaylove2: I might have to have a few mons in rotation I have no clue on who I want use anymore:rip:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I’m not sure about my team yet other than Tandemaus, Tink & Meowscaragod.

I really like Tetsu, but I fear it’ll be a useless gimmick mon.

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

Warning: You can’t enter any houses except the clothing store :rip: 

I did see one restaurant or something you could enter, but it was Japanese based… in a Spanish region. :rip: 

It was nice for world building, but not like anyone inside them had much interesting to say, and they were mostly just copy paste interiors. I’m not too mad. 

35 minutes ago, Haze said:

The E4 can be rebattled in a tournament, I read.

yeah I thought someone said it was like the Galar tournement where you will be randomly matched against gym leaders/E4, and this will give other mons the ribbon for becoming champion

11 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Nope

r/PokeLeaks - Mechanic/feature: outfit customization news

8 hours ago, Pop said:

Warning: You can’t enter any houses except the clothing store :rip: 

Now hold on

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

There are no clothing stores and a handful of eateries u can enter, from my experience. But it's not really a complaint when u see how big the world is. Those small buildings serve no purpose. Plenty of JRPGs do the same thing like P5R. 

I'm getting so annoyed with the game once again :clown: there's a lot of BOTW Zelda moments like i see something cool & interesting and wanna go there, instead of going to my Gym checklist. Then i end up exploring the new area, and not being able to catch the 10s of new mons i see cuz i will end up overleveled :clown: also i can't believe on the 6th Gym they felt the need to handicap the leader still :deadbanana2: you literally get your SPA & ATK raised multiple times during battle for free, but the Gym leader gets free Accuracy raises instead :deadbanana2: NONE of her moves have <100 acc :deadbanana2:

The gorgeous world design makes me want to explore, but the lack of level scaling means i can only window shop. It makes the whole experience feel very unfulfilling.

Ew, I hated the catching Pokémon gives you EXP change. Might need to box the team while catching, but that really takes you out of the experience. Gamefreak always making things unnecessarily annoying. 

2 more sleeps. :chick2:
I hope Home accessibility comes soon so I can add my shiny Alolan Meowth to the roster.:gaycat1:

Ugh, I want Quaq and Flamigo on my team but they're both Fighting bird mons so similar movesets :gaycat6:

like Flamigo can only learn Fighting, Flying, Dark and Normal moves the only other type coverage it has is Liquidation TM

fFXDF71.gif

13 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Why would you want to train Gimmighoul when the evo looks like Cheese String mascot painted gold :bibliahh:

imgbin-string-cheese-black-diamond-cheese-cheddar-cheese-cheese-rxzYxW7JPm46NjdYxu6xzkx4e.jpg

King already having OGH :clap3:

well they have to save something for the incoming DLC, can’t give Poké fanboys everything at once as if they ever have in the first place

Anyone know what's the level of the weakest E4 pokemon? I already got 8 Badges & 5 Titans. I decided to do things out of order since it's easy regardless :rip:

Thinking of hunting the 4 legends too, i kinda wanna use 1 on my team :rip:I know it's OP, but i love the designs, and my team is kinda a mess. 4/6 have been great, but the other 2 i've used less than 3 times my whole run. :rip: 

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet - certain sandwich ingredients raise the "sparkle level" of mons in the area for 30 mins. That's why so many people found shinies quickly after the rom leak. We'll have a comprehensive list of all the combos very soon

4 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

King already having OGH :clap3:

Enjoy painstakingly collecting 999 coins for that thing :clap3:she's worth it!

Can it be Friday already. I'm ready to play :jonny5: 

53 minutes ago, Desire said:

Can it be Friday already. I'm ready to play :jonny5: 

Thursday night in my case. The wait is too much :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator

Times like these when I truly hate my allegiance to getting physical copies:wanda:

The details on Mimikyu's disguise

1668496305722-png.465700

:jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Times like these when I truly hate my allegiance to getting physical copies:wanda:

I was getting a physical copy but no ma'am, I will not wait, I'll downloading just when it gets released.

Hi y'all! My planned team(s) is looking like a hot mess right now; too many (including one from a past Gen) Pokemon I wanna use. :redface:

My actual starter is gonna be Kilowattrel since it's the only one without repeating types (since all the other new birds and elecs are unexciting, not counting paradoxes). Wish Bellibolt was actually part Psychic, but oh well. It's great that it's immune to Ground since my teams are gonna have at least 2 out of Fire, Steel and Poison types at a time.

then it's like 6 Ghosts (Skeledirge, Ceruledge, Brambleghast, Gholdengo, Annihilape, Houndstone) + Basculegend for the DLC maybe;

4 Steels (Tinkaton, Kingambit, Revavroom, Gholdengo);

4 Dragons (Tatsugiri, Cyclizar, Arctibax/Baxcalibur, Dragalge);

3 Grasses (Arboliva, Brambleghast, Toedscruel);

3 Poisons (Revavroom, Glimmora, Clodsire);

2 Grounds (Clodsire, Toedscruel);

2 Fairies (Tinkaton, Dachsbun);

Sadly the Bugs this Gen aren't really my cup of tea so probably not gonna use any, maybe Kleavor when the DLC hits. Also don't really like many Water types besides the aforementioned Tatsugiri, Dondozo (no good recovery sucks tho) and Finizen. Veluza's signature more is nice, maybe I'll give her a shot, too. Also would be the only Psychic type I use outside of possibly Espathra. Water Tauros is also cute, I guess. I've never used Dragalge and XY sucked so this time is looking like a real good time to use it!

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I was getting a physical copy but no ma'am, I will not wait, I'll downloading just when it gets released.

You are smarter than me I fear :weeps:

Slayme Stop just processed my preorder and charged my card :jonny5:

I'll definitely get my copy by Friday or earlier, they always come thru :jonny5::jonny5:

I'll never forgive Target for dropping off my copy of Shield like 4 days late :jonny2:

I'm contemplating getting both versions just so I can shiny hunt the other version Paradoxes.. but idk if it's worth the effort as I would still have to be strong enough to do the 5 or 6 star raids for the herbs..

I guess in the future some people will have services where their game open and you can go an catch shinies in their world..

Can TM’s still be bought, or are we strictly meant to gather x amount of materials?

Anyone have insight into that process? :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.