Pokéthread

Mimie

Do we know what damage and what does the Make It Rain move do? I know it's Gholdengo's sig move but that's it lol.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Do we know what damage and what does the Make It Rain move do? I know it's Gholdengo's sig move but that's it lol.

Nevermind, I just saw it's basically a steel draco meteor :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

how is the lvl curve in this game :clown: is it easy or harder :clown:

Hard to say, the battles can be tougher in the sense, sometimes u fight them with weather. I've also been careful not to fight any trainers, & boxing Pokemon when i think they're gonna be overleveled. A lot of unnecessary micromanagement for an openworld game...

My Fuecoco had to fight Bug & Grass in the Rain :rip: (still easy tho :shutup:) the tougher ones were the ones i faced underleveled as i unfortunately didn't have the data initially to do them in order. But then i also steamed rolled through Flying & Dark cuz i didn't know they were supposed to be fought earlier. I will say based on my out of order experience,the game is easily harder than XY & SWSH. Can't compare with SM cuz they used Totems, but Totems are much harder than Titans specifically. Titans are the easiest tho.

Now that i have the levels i'm playing like this, fight Gym/Star/Titan  go explore & capture mons until i'm the right level  fight Gym/Star/Titan 

Aka, not really open world, but a checklist. I can't help but think of how much wasted potential there is. If this game had level scaling and good difficulty, they would be SO replayable. You could do a diff team, and gym order every time. I know u can do a diff team every game, but u have access to almost the whole dex early on in SV :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

So what's the best order to face gym leaders? I don't want to battle a level 30 gym leader's team with my level 45 team. 

Girl i literally posted it on the same page with pictures :gaycat6:

?️‍ Bug 14

? Rock 16

?️‍ Grass 16

? Flying 19

️ Dark 20

?️‍ Electric 23

️ Fire 26

? Steel 28

?️‍ Water 29

Poison 32

?️ Normal 35

?️ Ghost 41

? Ground 44

?️ Psychic 44

?️ Ice 47

? Dragon 55

Fighting 55

i'm spiraling because I thought Ludicolo was in one of the early trailers, but I can't find my king listed in any of the leaked Pokedex lists

Can someone tell me where/how early I can catch the following? Wanna try and get my entire planned team as soon as I can so I can explore proper afterwards:

Flittle

Finizen

Glimmet

Tinkatink

Charcadet

Thanks! :heart2:

13 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Hard to say, the battles can be tougher in the sense, sometimes u fight them with weather. I've also been careful not to fight any trainers, & boxing Pokemon when i think they're gonna be overleveled. A lot of unnecessary micromanagement for an openworld game...

My Fuecoco had to fight Bug & Grass in the Rain :rip: (still easy tho :shutup:) the tougher ones were the ones i faced underleveled as i unfortunately didn't have the data initially to do them in order. But then i also steamed rolled through Flying & Dark cuz i didn't know they were supposed to be fought earlier. I will say based on my out of order experience,the game is easily harder than XY & SWSH. Can't compare with SM cuz they used Totems, but Totems are much harder than Titans specifically. Titans are the easiest tho.

Now that i have the levels i'm playing like this, fight Gym/Star/Titan  go explore & capture mons until i'm the right level  fight Gym/Star/Titan 

Aka, not really open world, but a checklist. I can't help but think of how much wasted potential there is. If this game had level scaling and good difficulty, they would be SO replayable. You could do a diff team, and gym order every time. I know u can do a diff team every game, but u have access to almost the whole dex early on in SV :deadbanana2:

Girl i literally posted it on the same page with pictures :gaycat6:

?️‍ Bug 14

? Rock 16

?️‍ Grass 16

? Flying 19

️ Dark 20

?️‍ Electric 23

️ Fire 26

? Steel 28

?️‍ Water 29

Poison 32

?️ Normal 35

?️ Ghost 41

? Ground 44

?️ Psychic 44

?️ Ice 47

? Dragon 55

Fighting 55

bye I thought it was something else because there is one for almost every type :lmao: 

hmmm.. taking a look at it now... the order doesn't really matter for some of them. Interesting. 

20 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Can someone tell me where/how early I can catch the following? Wanna try and get my entire planned team as soon as I can so I can explore proper afterwards:

Flittle

Finizen

Glimmet

Tinkatink

Charcadet

Thanks! :heart2:

Early

Flittle

Finizen

Charcadet

Somewhat Early, but u need to LOOK

Glimmet

Can't speak on this one, but should be early

Tinkatink

EDIT: just found one in a somewhat early area

Do y'all know if the teams of the Paldean elite4 are leaked somewhere? I can't find anything :giraffe:

14 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I just ordered the Koraidon plush from Pokemon Center, can’t wait till Friday when they ship it :jonnycat:

I don’t own a single plush, but I saw a really cute Sobble one at GameStop the other day, and now your post is making me want one even more :gaycat6:

There's a Team Star compound for Fairy type too, right?

32 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Early

Flittle

Finizen

Charcadet

Somewhat Early, but u need to LOOK

Glimmet

Can't speak on this one, but should be early

Tinkatink

EDIT: just found one in a somewhat early area

What about the coin ghost? Is it found early? :duca: 

21 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I don’t own a single plush, but I saw a really cute Sobble one at GameStop the other day, and now your post is making me want one even more :gaycat6:

Some of them are really cute, I started collecting my faves from the sitting cuties/pokemon fit. The only big ones I own are my H-Goodra, Greninja and soon Koraidon :jonny2:

14 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

What about the coin ghost? Is it found early? :duca: 

Some of them are really cute, I started collecting my faves from the sitting cuties/pokemon fit. The only big ones I own are my H-Goodra, Greninja and soon Koraidon :jonny2:

The chest? Yes. 

The evo? LordT :toofunny3:

20 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

The chest? Yes. 

The evo? LordT :toofunny3:

Don't tell me that you keep finding coins until very late in the game, if it's another Zygarde mess :deadbanana:

How early/easily obtainable are the Paradox mons? And are they too OP like using legends on your team? I’m trying to plan my team and I’m struggling to make one without including them. 

I want Skeledirge as my starter and also like Ceruledge, but they are the same type :rip:

I also can’t decide on my water mon between Tatsugiri/Palafin/maybe Veluza

I’m going to go with either Dachsbun or Tinkaton as my fairy type

and then probably Kingambit

Ive never done one before but I’m tempted to try an all water type run with

Quaquaval

Tatsugiri

Palafin

Iron Bundle/Paradox Delibird

Veluza

+a returning mon because Wugtrio and Dondozo aren’t doing it for me

17 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Don't tell me that you keep finding coins until very late in the game, if it's another Zygarde mess :deadbanana:

Essentially :rip: i'm at 249 and already got 10/18 badges :rip: u need 999. I haven't been looking for them tho, the evo is nightmarish :pukey:

10 minutes ago, Acetone said:

How early/easily obtainable are the Paradox mons? And are they too OP like using legends on your team? I’m trying to plan my team and I’m struggling to make one without including them. 

I want Skeledirge as my starter and also like Ceruledge, but they are the same type :rip:

I also can’t decide on my water mon between Tatsugiri/Palafin/maybe Veluza

I’m going to go with either Dachsbun or Tinkaton as my fairy type

and then probably Kingambit

They're mostly late game, but they have OP stats, 570/590 BST, almost pseudo levels

Tatsugiri is very late game afaik, but it could just be that the one i found was very high level. Now that u mention it i don't think i've seen a Wild Veluza :toofunny3: let me go find ha. Palafin requires u to go online to evolve. 

27 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Essentially :rip: i'm at 249 and already got 10/18 badges :rip: u need 999. I haven't been looking for them tho, the evo is nightmarish :pukey:

They're mostly late game, but they have OP stats, 570/590 BST, almost pseudo levels

Tatsugiri is very late game afaik, but it could just be that the one i found was very high level. Now that u mention it i don't think i've seen a Wild Veluza :toofunny3: let me go find ha. Palafin requires u to go online to evolve. 

Mess, I wanted to use it for the elite 4 :toofunny3:

Edited by UnusualBoy

I just saw a reddit post claiming the only clothing options are those atrocious uniforms. Please tell me they're lying

janet-jackson.gif

54 minutes ago, Pop Life said:

I just saw a reddit post claiming the only clothing options are those atrocious uniforms. Please tell me they're lying

janet-jackson.gif

Nope

r/PokeLeaks - Mechanic/feature: outfit customization news

Why would you want to train Gimmighoul when the evo looks like Cheese String mascot painted gold :bibliahh:

imgbin-string-cheese-black-diamond-cheese-cheddar-cheese-cheese-rxzYxW7JPm46NjdYxu6xzkx4e.jpg

57 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Nope

r/PokeLeaks - Mechanic/feature: outfit customization news

zqxRs3q.gif

Canceling my order and calling the police

1. No Elite 4 rematches
  2. No Battle Tower
  3. Nerfed Breeding Mechanics

Something tells me they saw the SWSH DLC sales, and decided to cut out more content to resell :foxaylove3:

Nvr planned to useADszHBNI8nO-PXU4mkgci3CysmrCgfwDS2eaX04oEvwDE90SBUxlm2uKun29Ewhd97y6W_V7Ohg-steUGKQVXnNxVRR8kI2LcVYmFKCtMp4Uwu6FTyLUmBzLMfYZz_c=s100-w100-h99but she looks much better in game, & slays. Might've earned a spot tbh. ADszHBMwWVZkJGRUQKHo5MVkbHed6WNSOCVG-heFOE-CQV8UGa2yMwsB4kKWUeIcZ5-2-P8PzOhuuVNy0W1jrL0mbb6qJm6ER5gg0SI5v1l8y-ZZ53fvWn0A0wEBQQ=s100-w100-h99ADszHBPzPef7Gi5X2UOBoqKyX5MSeKQ3xM5NixGVLozRheuuXUjngOLUCGRTQ6YpmAP2dIsnkfUY1PmKlunAZYFtz7ZlTBgnn1hTNmHECl-54M1xWgDetGFKejNh=s100-w100-h99ADszHBNrbdudOxNInph7uXmIv7VOfLTWpHf7yHoJGUVhAz_HFxoLzvV7xcWAdIhAKiqLiihmL-uO7ETrcuioI0RLMYFz6k0wDX2G0esIOoUWdI5Yh6hq8W_L6UqbSA=s100-w100-h99these 3 have also been slaying. 

ADszHBP53JjjSo2IrcoL5hKhStrcQ1WrdvPq8sjAqErIja-dF6QuuqRYLlY4Ff7BwjEWvz_l2LiyDjD_QuhYLFnGlE3lW0kBJLnHws2YXB5Y8CwTcy6YOGBhGgou7A=s100-w100-h99ADszHBPGgpZOZ5-1Nz3-lINV2wBK5s9NB26Rb9gg0WTfrotoMTHLKmDj-gPyVZVHV7QIs_YuAH-LBqF7ZTrlzQmZOBShswoCT862fpKz12GOvcoAGmdiTrClCG69eQ=s100-w100-h99 unfortunately these 2 haven't been useful. Not their fault, i just haven't found many situations to send them in over the above 4.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.