Pokéthread

Mimie

And i'm getting both the shitty scarlet and violet school badges :rip: Games down to 39.85 on ShopTo versus Currys

Let me cancel the Currys order 

Whew, always a mess on release week :sistrens:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

Imagen

Wait a moment... Carlos... :smitten:

The guy I'm seeing is called Carlos too ... maybe this gen is a sign

scamming-joanne.gif

Miss Galar, you will always be famous

Preordered my copy. :giraffe:

Can’t wait to play through it in a week and then never play it again like all the other Pokémon games. 

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

both so i can have 2 character archetypes #whale #inmyveins :redface:

5 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

I'm a Violet ONLY stan!:giraffe:

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Both :celestial4:

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Violet girl right here :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Burqaswag said:

I hope i get my copy of violet before friday :coffee2:

1 hour ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Both! Hopefully my preorder arrives before Friday ?

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Digitally bought Violet so I can play at midnight on release + have the double pack steel case pre-ordered to pick up later in the day. 

The way this franchise has a grip on my Pokeballs. :gaycat6:

Nice!

i kind of want both but I know I’ll barely play and it’ll be just a waste of money lol. I’m getting Violet.

Ok so I haven’t been this excited for a Pokémon game in like… forever. I cannot wait for Friday to arrive.

I do have some questions tho, I’d really appreciate if anyone could help with them :heart2:

1. I know that Pokémon Home won’t be available until next Spring, but so far I read that Pokémons that will be transferred to Scarlet and Violet will have their moves resetted. Now, I’ll use my Azumarill with Belly Drum (egg move) as an example for my question. He will most likely get that move replaced with another one, is there any way to make him “remember” that move once he will be transfer to my Violet copy?

2. This one’s easy, but I can’t find a proper answer lol, is Zeraora coded in the game?

thank you in advance!

I am team scarlet and will download it to start playing right away, I mean I asked the day off for that :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, ZENO said:

Ok so I haven’t been this excited for a Pokémon game in like… forever. I cannot wait for Friday to arrive.

I do have some questions tho, I’d really appreciate if anyone could help with them :heart2:

1. I know that Pokémon Home won’t be available until next Spring, but so far I read that Pokémons that will be transferred to Scarlet and Violet will have their moves resetted. Now, I’ll use my Azumarill with Belly Drum (egg move) as an example for my question. He will most likely get that move replaced with another one, is there any way to make him “remember” that move once he will be transfer to my Violet copy?

2. This one’s easy, but I can’t find a proper answer lol, is Zeraora coded in the game?

thank you in advance!

1. As far as I know it won’t via remember but may be it will be able to re-learn it by “breeding” like in SwSh.

2. No, I think the only mythicals confirmed are Mew, Zarude, Arceus, Magearna, Hoopa, Volcanion, Meloetta. Maybe with the DLC it will be there.

I'm Team Violet and always have been

dmFOUVf.thumb.jpg.037c3a09f2f18890307ab1

even though Armarouge > Dark Protoman.exe (someone trade evo items with me :chick3:)

1 hour ago, Codex said:

Ugh, I pre-ordered Violet and already paid for it cause I hated the Scarlet legendary’s running animation. But of course this is the one game where the difference isn’t just the cover legend but also the ***** paradox forms. The Violet ones sound LAAAME. I’ve only seen the Donphan forms, but the past form was clearly superior… 

In the meantime I’m so hyped that I even started playing BDSP again, bought a Pokémon Home subscription and am trying to 100% the National Dex ?? They better hurry up with the SV Home connectivity!

You can catch multiple Paradox mons and just trade them

Also you can literally join someone else's game and just catch the version exclusives yourself apparently :rip:

Team Water decimated Grass & Fire in the Splatfest.

"Fire" is usually favored by children & Charizard lovers - so Team Fire being dead last in all skill-based categories isn't a surprise.

67Pi26p.png 

48 minutes ago, Shawn said:

"Fire" is usually favored by children & Charizard lovers - so Team Fire being dead last in all skill-based categories isn't a surprise.

67Pi26p.png 

Tell it like it is babe :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

67Pi26p.png 

Yes I was on this team :jonnycat: 2-0 so far :jonnycat:

@Magickarp How’re you finding the balance sis? 

I saw a non-spoilery review that suggested it’s best to do the Titan quest first of the 3, or at least begin with it. Is it best to juggle all 3 storyline’s, rather than see one through to the end and then jumping to another, due to the non-scaling? This is what worries me the most. :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

67Pi26p.png 

Not a Splatoon stan, but the way I hoped and prayed Team Fire would get thrashed :fan:

I just ordered the Koraidon plush from Pokemon Center, can’t wait till Friday when they ship it :jonnycat:

I was playing on no sleep yesterday since Violet leaked at my bed time, and ngl i got bored after awhile. Game is still gorgeous, but the world just feels barren and SLOW sometimes. BUT i think it could be due to my sleep, so we will see today. 

I've explored almost the whole map already and only at my 3rd badge :toofunny3: i mainly did so to complete my team of 6, but now that that's done, its like i don't even bother to explore much anymore since i already have my whole team. Not to mention staring battles are SLOWER that DP :toofunny3: so i kinda just NOT wanna complete my dex.

PLA gave me a reason to explore to catch all the mons. I stopped here cuz i thought it was overlevelling me a lot at the start, and taking too much $$$, but i'll try again today now that i'm not tired af. 

12 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

So this is a lie? Ff

What a liar, i am on 1.0.1, the game runs terribly :toofunny3: that sunflora quest especially was awful 

55 minutes ago, FOCK said:

@Magickarp How’re you finding the balance sis? 

I saw a non-spoilery review that suggested it’s best to do the Titan quest first of the 3, or at least begin with it. Is it best to juggle all 3 storyline’s, rather than see one through to the end and then jumping to another, due to the non-scaling? This is what worries me the most. :gaycat6:

I'm kinda underleveled :bibliahh: i'm skipping every trainer, and i stopped trying to fill my dex... which i probably shouldn't have done cuz now i'm so bored with the game :bibliahh: this is how i've done the game so far. And the levels of the Star & Gyms match this progression. Can't speak on the Titans since they don't have levels listed tho. And yes u are meant to juggle all 3.

Gym Bug

Gym Grass

Titan Rock

Gym Electric

Star Fire

Titan Steel

Still to complete: 

Gym WaterGhostIceNormalPsychic

Star DarkPoisonFightingFairy

Titan FlyingGroundDragon

1 hour ago, Jessie Mulay said:

waiT :jamming: :jonny5:

I feel like it has hints of Steven theme..

The OST is such fire. Every song is a banger. 

Review of my team

ADszHBOeVHwixJLi-Apj_0CkvcZbI2mFPFrlJYJ8WodFttOzFHsw3w87qZDPE13shaOtDni64j2VX-7-vzjrXvz45P3eTXpcJc89uotx_j95BaKjfVqd5kwwQKW9=s100-w100-h99a ******* ICON, i got her before the 3rd Gym, and she's been SLAYING. Ancient Power POG. I don't remember what happened last night, but she pulled of so many CRUCIAL dodges & stat raises during Iono's Gym :bibliahh:

ADszHBOb28FBuG-u4vKen273KyWPW24FhlwnX0eDCo48zLC6ft1Wb9VVUbvxloIRi6w3wExzHXsYQYq543qgV9KzgvFwW71CqpjyjTD79vewkufzbj-N6oXwzvdp=s100-w100-h99 wasn't planned for my team, but it was the first mon i caught, & who i mainly used when i benched Fuecoco to prevent it from being overleveled, while i explored Paldea without a badge. She been slaying tbh :toofunny3: i hate the design, but ugh she's growing on me with her usefulness. 

c264281d597ea4642b84538f05dc10cbd6ba79e3.pnjADszHBPfTSZXeWBqqq0iNDLE_xhYOqnYMq3oGygF8wyirnVaoykP3vYBGvSvUM63RNF-4U0rLdA98jmDAyzWZw9nWnT9DPNXDYsT345Alnk1rvOwYpPvhGh170TD_K5VNf6gJKfmySDQoYhz4amw7CNIjw-lujuGcrE2lfvGvkSR=s100-w100-h99ADszHBO8Wvxj1be5_FOQbeV3_10sRiu90Hauf3WVTKpdUsBKbSfUAKodJc-OJdXXsfkuUnoz5RZCRvAzkFlTBkriwdfAJ6ejNkvTlLKZpMnQ-1AKHeYYb1NVYRomDWkAOeRMO0sW0PSeuJa-NVPKaJarHckCklgpnD--qtBXNDMP=s100-w100-h99they've been good, just not the stand outs. When they evolve tho... ?

ADszHBMV_LdTrXSgAm6U9xhxU00GAb9u1Nzy7wkwJXAJy_CGVSqr14dc3CLVvLqBy8fQcX4R1aw7etjMTo1rZJxKWKAAcSVKZ-Xabnk1ym31Jt44qmR6PTFwi6qdGQ=s100-w100-h99 absolutely useless, but look at those stats... why does it evolve at 35?!?!

pokemon-cetitan-2x.webp due to my over exploring, i now have a Slush Rush Cetitan, Icy Rock, & Snowscape TM :rip: it's without a doubt going to be a beast... but it's level 33 (which i can still command, i just feel too overpowered so i'm benching her rn :dies:)

was able to cop tickets for the midnight premiere of SV at Nintendo World this Friday :gaygacat3:

probably just gonna get a physical copy of Violet since I already have the dual pack steelbook arriving from Amazon 

Planning on:

Quaquaval

Mabosstiff

Scovillian

Espathra

still deciding on the final two slots,I need some speedsters. I don’t love a lot of the designs this go round, so I may just fall back on a couple of old favorites 

game back to being fun now that i'm not tired :jonny5: back to catching evry pokemon and revisting old areas until my team is the right level :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.