Pokéthread

Mimie

Remember the Windmills & Sunflora 5 FPS trailer? Remember how the Poketubers & Journalists went into full on defense mode saying

"Game footage not final" and then pivoting to "they fixed it in the Japanese trailer! The ENG one must be using an old build" 

Well i am here to tell you, the ENG trailer is an accurate representation of that windmill, & sunflora. In fact, it runs WORSE than the ENG trailer. The JP trailer was a SCAM. Will the Poketubers & Jounalists correct themselves now? Or will they suddenly go blind like they did SWSH?

it-was-all-a-lie-paper.gif

Anyway i don't think imma collect every Pokemon like i did in PLA. I know i said i felt like it, but once the world opened up, it got too big too fast, & frankly it takes so LONG to start a battle :toofunny3: and Pokeballs are much more "expensive" here than PLA where u could craft 100 easily. I've already caught 4/6ths of my planned team anyways, ? will unfortunately be replaced by the late game since i can't evolve ha :'( but she's too cute not to use for the first half :'( 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

12 hours ago, Magickarp said:

i just got to ride Mirai, and no feedback so far. The only haptic i've noticed is during Terastalization. 

Thank you for the answer! That's so disappointing though. It'll be Scarlet for me I suppose.

The moveset nerfs I’m shaking a bit 

I don’t get the point of no E4 rematch, but ok. Are there gym leader rematches? 

Edit: Nvm, just seen.

That sounds ok. 

Edited by FOCK

10 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Remember the Windmills & Sunflora 5 FPS trailer? Remember how the Poketubers & Journalists went into full on defense mode saying

"Game footage not final" and then pivoting to "they fixed it in the Japanese trailer! The ENG one must be using an old build" 

Well i am here to tell you, the ENG trailer is an accurate representation of that windmill, & sunflora. In fact, it runs WORSE than the ENG trailer. The JP trailer was a SCAM. Will the Poketubers & Jounalists correct themselves now? Or will they suddenly go blind like they did SWSH?

it-was-all-a-lie-paper.gif

Anyway i don't think imma collect every Pokemon like i did in PLA. I know i said i felt like it, but once the world opened up, it got too big too fast, & frankly it takes so LONG to start a battle :toofunny3: and Pokeballs are much more "expensive" here than PLA where u could craft 100 easily. I've already caught 4/6ths of my planned team anyways, ? will unfortunately be replaced by the late game since i can't evolve ha :'( but she's too cute not to use for the first half :'( 

So this is a lie? Ff

Tapus back but Rillaboom dead in a ditch cause of these changes. Meanwhile Cinderacist gets to keep its broken ability 

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

The moveset nerfs I’m shaking a bit 

Where are they? I only saw scalds :redface:

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Where are they? I only saw scalds :redface:

Knock off gone on a lot of mons, toxic gone from a lot of mons , recovery moves like Roost gone from many , priority moves gone from some (bye bye Grassy Glide Rillaboom), and some others I can’t remember 

Edited by Chiidish

Will my copy arrive before Friday, that's the main question... :redface:

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

Knock off gone on a lot of mons, toxic gone from a lot of mons , recovery moves like Roost gone from many , priority moves gone from some (bye bye Grassy Glide Rillaboom), and some others I can’t remember 

i still hate the toxic nerf :redface: the fact that ALL poison types cant learn it is also weird :redface:

Edited by Katamari

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Are y’all getting Scarlet, Violet, or both games? 

both so i can have 2 character archetypes #whale #inmyveins :redface:

Edited by Katamari

Oh wow new mons are so ugly, can’t even think of six to make my team.

Say whatever you want about Galar (yeah worst bunch of starters ever, they’re disgusting), but at least gaves us some great designs and type combos: Dragapult, Appletun, Cursola, Copperajah, Grimmsnarl, Toxtricity, Frosmoth.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Both :celestial4:

Anyone know if there will be a midnight sale on Thursday at any store? I live in Toronto ? 

18 minutes ago, Shady said:

Anyone know if there will be a midnight sale on Thursday at any store? I live in Toronto ? 

EB Games normally does early releases, but maybe it's only if you pre-order? Not sure.

Over here they follow EST release times so we get it at 9pm PST :gaycat5:

Well-Baked Body is such a perfect ability for Appletun too bad she already has 3 (is the Applin line even in these games?)

18 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

EB Games

wait apparently they've all converted to GameStop now, which isn't a big deal as it's been the same company for almost 20 years

I haven't been to one in so long I get most of my games from Wal-Mart because it's closer and I can buy Takis :wave:

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Both! Hopefully my preorder arrives before Friday ?

Just got an extra £40 quid in cash

shall I switch like a s**sy and purchase Scarlet on top of my violet pre-order :eli: 

Digitally bought Violet so I can play at midnight on release + have the double pack steel case pre-ordered to pick up later in the day. 

The way this franchise has a grip on my Pokeballs. :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Digitally bought Violet so I can play at midnight on release + have the double pack steel case pre-ordered to pick up later in the day. 

The way this franchise has a grip on my Pokeballs. :gaycat6:

I did it vnfnongov  :jonny: 

Y'all not @'ing me when Shuppet/Banette was confirmed in the dex after being in PokéJail for a million games. Shame! :redface:

I may have to buy a copy this gen for real now :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.