• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Pikachu you will always be famous.

Charizard you will never be famous. 

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

VIOLET IS OUT 

oprah-surprise.gif

EDIT: holy customization :jonny5:

WHERE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE CUSTOMIZATION TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIOLET IS OUT 

oprah-surprise.gif

EDIT: holy customization :jonny5:

Officially or :redface:

38 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Why? :biblio:

i hope they add rematches in the DLC because this is a major L

It was so hard to stop playing :jonny5: but i wanted to write a quick first impressions. 

The game is visually gorgeous, easily the best looking game yet. It's very SM visually. None of that dull SWSH crap. I like how it took the SM artstyle, rather that emulate BOTW like PLA did. They both have their merits. 

It does NOT run well. The are camera issues indoors for sure, and FPS drops are constant. 

PLA def got me addicted to catching stuff + the Dex art is beautiful. So now i'm catching everything new just to fill up those card images. 

I'm loving the exploration so far. I've just gotten to the first Poke Center, and already explored so much. Just love the buzz of finding new mons, & discovering their new animations is :smitten: I boxed Fuecoco so as to not get overleveled tho :toofunny3: already caught 20 unique Pokemon i think. 

I'm glad i waited for Violet, Miraidon is that *****. And i'm loving the characters i've seen here more than Hop & Leon already :pukey: Thank God the "wild area" is akin to PLA, and not SWSH's popping in and out of the ground BS :toofunny3:'

I'm loving the sound design, like how your footstep sounds change depending on what you're walking on. Little details.

41 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

It was so hard to stop playing :jonny5: but i wanted to write a quick first impressions. 

The game is visually gorgeous, easily the best looking game yet. It's very SM visually. None of that dull SWSH crap. I like how it took the SM artstyle, rather that emulate BOTW like PLA did. They both have their merits. 

It does NOT run well. The are camera issues indoors for sure, and FPS drops are constant. 

PLA def got me addicted to catching stuff + the Dex art is beautiful. So now i'm catching everything new just to fill up those card images. 

I'm loving the exploration so far. I've just gotten to the first Poke Center, and already explored so much. Just love the buzz of finding new mons, & discovering their new animations is :smitten: I boxed Fuecoco so as to not get overleveled tho :toofunny3: already caught 20 unique Pokemon i think. 

I'm glad i waited for Violet, Miraidon is that *****. And i'm loving the characters i've seen here more than Hop & Leon already :pukey: Thank God the "wild area" is akin to PLA, and not SWSH's popping in and out of the ground BS :toofunny3:'

I'm loving the sound design, like how your footstep sounds change depending on what you're walking on. Little details.

WAIT HOW ARE U PLAYING IT ALREADY

You're playing on a hacked switch, right? How is the riding on Miraidon? Is there any haptic feedback?

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

:jonny5:

I don't see people talking about this mon and his design is amazing tbh

Imagen

Btw, am I the only one who thinks special attackers lost this gen? Most of them are so slow...

Edit: also what other lines are special attackers besides Skeledirge, Arboliva, Espathra and this bug? 

Edited by thatsmydemi

I'm mad i just noticed my Fuecoco is Adamant :clown: I hope they sell Nature Mints soon :clown: 

Mesagoza is an FPS clown show. Imagine PLA 5fps Gyarados, but EVERYWHERE within 2m of you. I keep thinking my game is gonna crash, but that's just how the city works :toofunny3: However, it's probably the best city design wise between Castelia, Lumiose, & Wyndon. Be prepared for your clothes to take their sweet time to load when shopping tho :toofunny3: even scrolling through your PC the mons take a while to load :toofunny3:

Anyway i've finished the "Tutorial" section, and am free to explore the whole region now :jonny5: let me look up the recommended Gym order tho, cuz no level scaling :clown: So far the game has been great tho! I'm loving how they setup the 3 storylines. Just be prepared to accept performance issues. 

6 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

WHERE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE CUSTOMIZATION TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty basic i assume same as Scarlet? U have 4 seasonal uniforms to switch between, and u can buy accessories. But i'm only at the start.

The character face & hair customization is amazing tho. I was shocked tbh, but the GF standard is very low :dies:  the hair textures are so nice. 

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

Officially or :redface:

3 hours ago, Burqaswag said:

WAIT HOW ARE U PLAYING IT ALREADY

Hacked switch :redface:

3 hours ago, Haze said:

You're playing on a hacked switch, right? How is the riding on Miraidon? Is there any haptic feedback?

i just got to ride Mirai, and no feedback so far. The only haptic i've noticed is during Terastalization. 

Have the customization options leaked? The lack of gender restriction has me really excited I want to know what I'll be able to do

12 minutes ago, John. said:

NAUR :ahh:

Not it serving pig play OMG :deadbanana2:

My team will be:

1. Meowscarada

2. Tinkaton

3. Wugtrio

4. Firagiraf

5. Anihilape

6. Pawmot or Baxcalibur

:jonny5:

One of the positives of no Battle Tower.. but where do we even need comp pokemon these days.. only Online?

20 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

One of the positives of no Battle Tower.. but where do we even need comp pokemon these days.. only Online?

i blame everyone who never BT and complained about its existance! 

if you all had bought Pokemon battle revolution we would not be in this mess! :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.