Pokéthread

Mimie

5 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

These are the TMs the ugly cat can learn:

Thunder Punch, Take Down, Hyper Beam, Low Kick, Solar Beam, Agility, Swift, Rest, Substitute, Thief, Protect, Mud-Slap, Spikes, Giga Drain, Endure, Charm, Sleep Talk, Shadow Ball, Facade, Taunt, Helping Hand, Trick, Brick Break, Skill Swap, Fake Tears, Bullet Seed, Aerial Ace, Frenzy Plant, Magical Leaf, U-turn, Fling, Toxic Spikes, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Seed Bomb, Power Gem, Energy Ball, Giga Impact, Nasty Plot, Shadow Claw, Trick Room, Leaf Storm, Grass Knot, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Acrobatics, Grass Pledge, Disarming Voice, Grassy Terrain, Play Rough, Pollen Puff, Tera Blast, Trailblaze, Chilling Water

They really want her to replace or be Greninja, how can she learn thunder punch, spike, pay rough, polle puff and even worse chilling water? The payola is real...

I am disgusted. The hideous, furry-bait got every possible TM move thrown at it. Aura Sphere? Wtf. :biblio: 

Poor Espartha, whose ability is opportunist, doesn't even have access to Nasty Plot. :gaycat7:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

The way Leon’s Cinderace was on the floor kicking that electric move for its ******* life had me hollering! Ash and Pikachu absolutely CLEARED :weeps: 

The Paldea hint at the end. I know my King isn’t going anywhere :gaycat1:

Those random ordinary Pokemon coming after Mirai/Koraidon in the Nat. Dex are kinda pissing me off, they really said **** the Nat. Dex. :rip: 

Can't believe Violet hasn't leaked yet :gaycat7:60 hours since Scarlet leaked, i just wanna play the game :gaycat7:

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

Is there a place with all of the leaks and their abilities/moves yet? 

Stats + abilities

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ox3SwLFTP0ZfOj-O-1ijn8Im8kU0QnjNyi3AJ6a5feM/htmlview?usp=sharing&pru=AAABhIYX8lw*huC7SgHKXBCqFw4f_Qtvhw#

Learnsets + Egg moves + TMs

https://pastebin.com/hmMECP7P

https://pastebin.com/wKuA8ZRj

Dunsparce gets Boomburst + Calm Mind, or she can also be physical cuz her sigmove is 100BP 100ACC Physical & goes through Protect

2 hours ago, Jynx said:

I am disgusted. The hideous, furry-bait got every possible TM move thrown at it. Aura Sphere? Wtf. :biblio: 

Poor Espartha, whose ability is opportunist, doesn't even have access to Nasty Plot. :gaycat7:

U could be gimmicky and run Stored Power / Calm Mind + Speed Boost :gaycat7:

5 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

I would use Quaquaval but I think I would get annoyed by it just running around

Why is this homophobic 

59 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Those random ordinary Pokemon coming after Mirai/Koraidon in the Nat. Dex are kinda pissing me off, they really said **** the Nat. Dex. :rip: 

I agree :dancehall:

I have two theories though... one is that they aren't the real National Dex numbers for the new Pokémon and they are kind of "placeholder" numbers cuz I read somewhere that apparently Gimmighoul is supposed to be #999 (unless that was just initial speculation). 

If the order is real, maybe they purposely put early game Pokémon and new evolutions last because they'll be adding more to the dex with the DLC next year possibly.

But who even knows. I just don't get why the dex order is so displeasing to the eye :bloo:

Edited by ARTPØP

On 11/11/2022 at 1:11 AM, Magickarp said:

Scald was removed as a TM :eek: 

Maushold is such a cute name :jonnycat:

EMUG3Rd.png

I can't wait to join u when Violetta leaks :jonnycat: please don't post any story stuff :jonnycat:

I stopped playing it now to finish persona but the recent update actually improved the performance a bit. The fps still drops and it still looks ugly but it was kinda fun playing it for a while. 

51 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

I stopped playing it now to finish persona but the recent update actually improved the performance a bit. The fps still drops and it still looks ugly but it was kinda fun playing it for a while. 

Does the game really run like this: https://trovo.live/s/slowtardchan/549805316749?vid=lc-243791575465434881 :rip:

Also is there still a delay when u throw a pokeball before a battle starts like at the start of this vid? Igi how PLA was so smooth, but here there's a 2 second delay between throwing the pokeball to the battle starting :rip:

I consumed all the leaks I could about this. I have been a fan of the games since they came out in the US. I'm a huge fan of Gen 4 in particular, closely followed by Gen 5.

The best thing about this generation seems to be the music. Every track I have listened to absolutely slaps. But I have never felt such lackluster indifference to a new generation of Pokémon designs. There's about 4 that I instantly like, which is perhaps the lowest amount of Pokémon introduced in a generation that I've felt this way about.

Even Gen 6, I felt, had for the most part amazing designs. The combat system looks like it was developed by a fan developing their own game. I am going to give this game a shot regardless, because otherwise it would be the first game I haven't gotten.

I do think I hold an inherit bias against the game because of the fact that they did what they did for the remakes for my favorite generation of games by outsourcing them in favor of focusing all their development team on this game and it is not resonating with me or making me interested and excited to play like previous generation leaks have.

Zero To Hero in action... the Donphan just disappearing during Iron Defense & double kick + the horrible angle makes it look so off.

Palafin don't look THAT bad in motion, & she will be an OU icon :gaycat4:

I don't understand how PLA had Pokemon that made contact, head tracking, massive hyper beam animations, & we could run around the whole time the battle was going on with no perfromance issues, but now we're back to this swsh crap AND it doesn't even run well :deadbanana4:

pF9odej.gif

Some deluded stans excusing the graphical glitches and abysmal performance. :bibliahh:What is WRONG with the camera? It always picks the absolute worst of angles. 

JS0wiJ1.gif

Edited by mael

????????????????????????

https://files.catbox.moe/18ynjx.mp4

I'm screaming 4Chan finally found out how to evolve ? everyone thinking it was some superman u have to evolve when no one is around bullshit only to be the exact opposite. You need to go online, and level up while another player is in your world. How many innocent scorvillains had to die for us to realize all we needed was the power of friendship

JS0wiJ1.gif

You faggots want me on your team? Well maybe you should get some friends then. Aaaaaaahh Chadolph

Bhc38Gh.png

My hacking ass can't evolve ha **** :bibliahh: also Jet Punch is a 60BP priority move

SQAvuvV.png

Spoiler

This is so embarrassing to admit but why did I start crying when Ash cleared & they showed all his teams encouraging Pikachu & his friends and Pokémon all cheering for him at home after he won, including team rocket

:gaycat7:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Zero To Hero in action... the Donphan just disappearing during Iron Defense & double kick + the horrible angle makes it look so off.

Palafin don't look THAT bad in motion, & she will be an OU icon :gaycat4:

pF9odej.gif

He's still ugly, those condom looking gloves :biblionny:

Dolphin should have a split evolution

- One feminine normal looking dolphin Water/Fairy for the ATRL gays and girls

- This abomination for the 4chan incels

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is so embarrassing to admit but why did I start crying when Ash cleared & they showed all his teams encouraging Pikachu & his friends and Pokémon all cheering for him at home after he won, including team rocket

Spoiler

You’re not alone, we were all bawling :weeps:

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:
  Hide contents

It's okay sis, a lot of us in this thread did. :gaycat7:I rewatched the episode with English subs and Team Rocket had some great character development too. Usually they cheer for Ash because they want the Pokémon they steal to be strong, but they implied they had forgotten their mission this episode and were still cheering Ash on unconditionally. :gaycat7: Easily the best episode in the series.

pF9odej.gif

The graphics :rip:

The Donphan disappearing :skull:

As iconic as Pokémon is this is just embarrassing. I mean they still sell, but one would expect they would want to make the brand as nice as possible. It's unacceptable in this day and age, even indie games have far better graphics and animations at this point

? Commander

When Tatsugiri is eaten by Dondozo:

• ? gets a +2 boost in ALL stats & cannot switch
  • ? becomes impossible to hit, but also cannot use ANY moves.
  • It becomes a 1v2 battle. Basically, ? can only move once per turn, and is the ONLY thing on your side that can move. 
  • If ? switches in, it swallows ? before any moves are thrown. As a result, ? will have its move "cancelled". Anything targeting ? will miss as well.
  • When ? faints, ? is spat out, and functions like a normal Pokemon once more (there is no animation for this).

? Order Up
80 BP PHY DragonIC_Big.png move that boosts 1 of Dondozo's stats
? ? makes Order Up Boost SPE
? ? makes Order Up Boost ATK
? ?
 makes Order Up Boost DEF

The likes .... Ash Ketchum, you will always be famous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.