• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

WAIT so no one knows how to activate Palafin's ability? :deadbanana4: I'm screaming :ahh:  I thought it turned into Hero form as soon as it entered the battlefield but looks like it doesn't :rip:  this is good though because this means you are not forced to use the ugly Hero form if you don't want to

That hero form reminds ME! of that fake Popplio3 evolution that @Magickarp used to post :skull: back during Gen 7 

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

This is a short non spoilery 1 min clip of Tandemaus fighting a route trainer, & evolving

https://trovo.live/s/slowtardchan/549805316749?vid=lc-243791575465434881

Why does the game look mechanically awful :deadvision: the constant FPS drops, the floating models, the terrible forced angle, the lack of contact :deadvision:

How did Arceus do TRAINER BATTLES better :deadvision:

The graphics are so jagged and awful, I can't believe after all our meltdowns about how PLA looked, this game is significantly worse :deadbanana2:

Literally with every switch game they get worse, Let's Go was the best looking and now this is the worst, HOW :deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

WAIT so no one knows how to activate Palafin's ability? :deadbanana4: I'm screaming :ahh:  I thought it turned into Hero form as soon as it entered the battlefield but looks like it doesn't :rip:  this is good though because this means you are not forced to use the ugly Hero form if you don't want to

The clue seems to be in the Dex entry… they should experiment with sound based moves from a party member I.e “calling for help”, maybe. 

5 hours ago, AMIT said:

Revavroom gets Shift Gear :jonny5: It also gets Overheat (:skull:) and Bulldoze to hit opposing Steel and Poison types with, which is passable I suppose. Also gets Parting Shot by breeding. :jonny5:

Tatsugiri doesn't get Ice Beam :deadbanana2: Now this one I am PRESSED about. :biblio: It can learn Icy Wind and Chilling Water yet not Ice Beam, **** out of here! Specially now that Scald was culled, ugh. :grump: Not even U-Turn/Flip-Turn :rip: my GOD. It learns Rapid Spin by breeding at least...

Smoliv gets Strength Sap by breeding. :WAP: And Earth Power by TM. :WAP: Sadly no Tri Attack like I wanted, but I guess it can use Tera Blast as the Normal STAB. :rip:

Kilowattrel has no good attacking moves outside of STABS. :skull: I guess Tailwind is good with one of its abilities, but still nn. They could have given it Heat Wave at least. :chick3:

Dachsbun gets Stomping Tantrum :eek: The way they want my goob boy to DESTROY those Fire types :jonnycat: + all the other Fang moves and Crunch. The COVERAGE! We stan! :gaynetcat4:

Me reading this and not understanding a thing after playing Pokémon since Yellow :rip:  

All I care is cute relaxing gameplay with ball throwing, adorable overworld and a simple action based battle system. Why can’t Nintendo give us a Pokémon game like that?

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

This is a short non spoilery 1 min clip of Tandemaus fighting a route trainer, & evolving

Why does the game look mechanically awful :deadvision: the constant FPS drops, the floating models, the terrible forced angle, the lack of contact :deadvision:

AWFUL!!!

I canceled my order of Scarlet and kept Violet.

No way I'm paying for two games if it's that bad.

Yeah... Paldea has many "Champion" level trainers. So maybe Ash will travel their and continue his journey and get kicked in the butt by a Lechonk then? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, BlooRiverAnimal said:

Such a slay. Her speed & special attack :smitten: 

where are the stats :redface:

scald removed

the madlads did it 

busted waters no more :redface: 

23 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

He's one of the best gen 9 Pokémon :jonny4:

I ******* love him :weeps:

does it know flip turn or uturn :redface:

Does anyone have a link to a database/spreadsheet that have not the sprites, but the 3D models of all the new Pokémon? Or has this not been datamined yet.

I'll catch everyone and play around with teams regardless but thinking about team planning... minus Paradox and legendaries

Definite haves:

Toedscruel (Grass/Ground)

Kilowattrel (Electric/Flying)

Tinkaton (Fairy/Steel)

Potential haves:

Sprigatito line (Grass/Dark)

Fuecoco line (Fire/Ghost)

Quaxley line (Water/Fighting) - unlikely but his fruity ass is winning me over :priceless:

Lokix (Bug/Dark)

Arboliv (Grass/Normal)

Espartha (Psychic)

Dolphin (Water)

Ceruledge (Fire/Ghost)

Glimmet evo (Rock/Poison)

Ice Pseudo (Ice/Dragon)

Primeape evo (Fighting/Ghost)

Farigiraf (Psychic/Normal)

54 minutes ago, Katamari said:

where are the stats :redface:

55/55/55/135/135/135 

Basically Mag’s stats if she got an evo 

2 hours ago, BlooRiverAnimal said:

That hero form reminds ME! of that fake Popplio3 evolution that @Magickarp used to post :skull: back during Gen 7 

And I told her. Exactly!!

Eca7FCAU8AAMltm.jpg

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

JFC :deadbanana4:

16 minutes ago, BlooRiverAnimal said:

55/55/55/135/135/135 

Basically Mag’s stats if she got an evo 

not the direction i would have went but still interesting none the less

2 hours ago, Pop said:

Me reading this and not understanding a thing after playing Pokémon since Yellow :rip:  

All I care is cute relaxing gameplay with ball throwing, adorable overworld and a simple action based battle system. Why can’t Nintendo give us a Pokémon game like that?

They kinda can, it’s called Pokémon Legends: Arceus :bird:

• ATRL Moderator

Is there a place with all of the leaks and their abilities/moves yet? 

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

They kinda can, it’s called Pokémon Legends: Arceus :bird:

I loved it. Catching Pokémon was the most fun ever!

Two problems:

1. hideous graphics

2. still the boring turn based battle 

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/all-buffs-and-nerfs-in-pokemon-scarlet-violet.3710585/

Wow really gutting Weavile with it losing knock off.. same with Bisharp, maybe they should’ve given Weavile an evo too

Rillaboom seems dead.. bye bye to OU. 

Scyther and it’s Paradoxes getting Close Combat :jonny3:

2 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/all-buffs-and-nerfs-in-pokemon-scarlet-violet.3710585/

Wow really gutting Weavile with it losing knock off.. same with Bisharp, maybe they should’ve given Weavile an evo too

Rillaboom seems dead.. bye bye to OU. 

Scyther and it’s Paradoxes getting Close Combat :jonny3:

And with the new leopard having the same typing, Weavile will probably drop from OU since there won’t any use for it there.

If Rillaboom doesn’t get GG with the dlc then he is way over in singles and doubles :lmao: 

Ngl, all these changes will make the meta very interesting in both formats.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.