Pokéthread

Mimie

Revavroom gets Shift Gear :jonny5: It also gets Overheat (:skull:) and Bulldoze to hit opposing Steel and Poison types with, which is passable I suppose. Also gets Parting Shot by breeding. :jonny5:

Tatsugiri doesn't get Ice Beam :deadbanana2: Now this one I am PRESSED about. :biblio: It can learn Icy Wind and Chilling Water yet not Ice Beam, **** out of here! Specially now that Scald was culled, ugh. :grump: Not even U-Turn/Flip-Turn :rip: my GOD. It learns Rapid Spin by breeding at least...

Smoliv gets Strength Sap by breeding. :WAP: And Earth Power by TM. :WAP: Sadly no Tri Attack like I wanted, but I guess it can use Tera Blast as the Normal STAB. :rip:

Kilowattrel has no good attacking moves outside of STABS. :skull: I guess Tailwind is good with one of its abilities, but still nn. They could have given it Heat Wave at least. :chick3:

Dachsbun gets Stomping Tantrum :eek: The way they want my goob boy to DESTROY those Fire types :jonnycat: + all the other Fang moves and Crunch. The COVERAGE! We stan! :gaynetcat4:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

TM List out

https://pastebin.com/hmMECP7P

https://pastebin.com/wKuA8ZRj

? gets Earth Power so great coverage with its STABs EDIT: oh wait Fue gets Slack Off as an egg move :jonny5:

OMG I hadn't seen Slack Off there at first either!! I am so happy he won't be complete garbage!

Animated GIF

Something fun is Dudunsparce can be both Physical or Special.

Her sig move is 100 BP Normal & bypasses protect + Coil

But she also possess Boomburst + Calm Mind

I mean, will they have Ash losing to a level 5 Snivy after being world champion? :hoetenks:

31 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Smoliv gets Strength Sap by breeding. :WAP: And Earth Power by TM. :WAP: Sadly no Tri Attack like I wanted, but I guess it can use Tera Blast as the Normal STAB. :rip:

Kilowattrel has no good attacking moves outside of STABS. :skull: I guess Tailwind is good with one of its abilities, but still nn. They could have given it Heat Wave at least. :chick3:

Sis Arboliva gets Hyper Voice, no need to use Tera Blast :giraffe:

Kilowattrel gets Weather Ball via Egg Move so at least it has water coverage under rain

Sub legends animations, i'm loving the Goldfish the most, followed by the Leopard

7 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Sis Arboliva gets Hyper Voice, no need to use Tera Blast :giraffe:

Kilowattrel gets Weather Ball via Egg Move so at least it has water coverage under rain

Oh wow! I missed that on the TMs list, that's great! :gaynetcat2:

And yeah, Weather is looking nicer this Gen with all of the buffs, including the new Snowstorm so maybe it'll be more consistent.

6 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Sub legends animations, i'm loving the Goldfish the most, followed by the Leopard

is that their official battle theme? it sounds ******* amazing :jonnycat:

This looks so bad that I’m considering buying a second copy of Legends instead, but the little fire fish has caught my eye :gaycat3: It’s giving Johto, idk, can’t explain it!

Apparently to evolve u need your Bisharp to kill 3 Bisharp that happen to be holding the item "Leader's Crest" 

Also... someone said that rather than getting up to walk, it GLIDES on its chair :deadvision: #FuckYouGamefreak

lcQo24U.png

43 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Arcanine-H gaining Rock Head, Head Smash & with existing Flare Blitz is kinda hot lol.

and Wild Charge !

Can they give us a generation type of anime now?

17 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

time for misty to take over

WaiT this is an idea I can get behind with. It's time for legend to come back :clap3:

If they do retire Ash I would like them to have a female protagonist with a female pikachu because let's be real, the mascot is 100% pikachu and he goes hand in hand with Ash. Or just follow the games and have a new protagonist each season picking out that regions starter :fan: 

The snail legendary is KING! :turkey:

Its like a combo of mild eldritch horror and and an Junji Ito Uzumaki snail :turkey:

These are the TMs the ugly cat can learn:

Thunder Punch, Take Down, Hyper Beam, Low Kick, Solar Beam, Agility, Swift, Rest, Substitute, Thief, Protect, Mud-Slap, Spikes, Giga Drain, Endure, Charm, Sleep Talk, Shadow Ball, Facade, Taunt, Helping Hand, Trick, Brick Break, Skill Swap, Fake Tears, Bullet Seed, Aerial Ace, Frenzy Plant, Magical Leaf, U-turn, Fling, Toxic Spikes, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Seed Bomb, Power Gem, Energy Ball, Giga Impact, Nasty Plot, Shadow Claw, Trick Room, Leaf Storm, Grass Knot, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Acrobatics, Grass Pledge, Disarming Voice, Grassy Terrain, Play Rough, Pollen Puff, Tera Blast, Trailblaze, Chilling Water

They really want her to replace or be Greninja, how can she learn thunder punch, spike, pay rough, polle puff and even worse chilling water? The payola is real...

This is a short non spoilery 1 min clip of Tandemaus fighting a route trainer, & evolving

https://trovo.live/s/slowtardchan/549805316749?vid=lc-243791575465434881

Why does the game look mechanically awful :deadvision: the constant FPS drops, the floating models, the terrible forced angle, the lack of contact :deadvision:

How did Arceus do TRAINER BATTLES better :deadvision:

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

This is a short non spoilery 1 min clip of Tandemaus fighting a route trainer, & evolving

https://trovo.live/s/slowtardchan/549805316749?vid=lc-243791575465434881

Why does the game look mechanically awful :deadvision: the constant FPS drops, the floating models, the terrible forced angle, the lack of contact :deadvision:

How did Arceus do TRAINER BATTLES better :deadvision:

The textures, the clipping, the shaders, that angle :bibliahh: Maybe they need to give the Legends team a raise and control of the franchise!

I like Killowattrel and Bombirdier a lot tbh. 

Ok I think my team will be:

-Skeledirge

-Tinkaton

-Toedscruel

-Cetitan

-Dundunsparce

-Espartha

spacer.png

Normally I don’t care about bird mons but I love Kilowattrel it just looks like Swellow but cooler:jonny5:I’m gonna use Espartha though since she serves c*nt:jonny5:

Surprised Dachsbun is a physical attacker :jonny:  I was not expecting this 

I'm debating between some of them but I think my team would look like this atm: 

- Skeledirge

- Dachsbun

- Palafin

- Pawmot

- Espathra 

- Arboliva

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.