• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

11 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The hammer girl has shitty stats, how is her sp def so high and has good speed and yet her attack is bad? Make it make sense

Her type combo is still the best in the game and the bulk is decent. But yeah, **** offenses, lol. We need to know the moves and abilities to paint the whole picture however.

Kinda sad if shiny breeding is gone, one of the reasons I wanted to get back into this gen. Especially with no post game like what is there to even do after the story..

1.0.1 update is out now, hope we get some new content like the new outfits that one reviewer talked about..

16 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

1.0.1 update is out now, hope we get some new content like the new outfits that one reviewer talked about..

That sounds like a trap....

so my team is looking like this so far:

1. Skeledirge (104/75/100/110/75/66) - Abilities: Blaze/Unaware

Surprisingly high HP for a Ghost type, I guess, but the Speed hurts it. :doc: 

2. Arboliva (78/69/90/125/109/39) - Abilities: Seed Sower/Harvest 

Great Sp Atk and decent bulk, but nothing notable outside of that, also SLOW. Seed Sower sets Grassy Terrain when she's hit by an attack so that's cool! :bird:

3. Revavroom (80/119/90/54/67/90) - Abilities: Overcoat/Filter

The way I called it not actually having Speed Boost. :deadbanana4: That's a real shame, but the abilities are still good, I guess. Still love the typing and the stats aren't so bad. With Filter and the huge amount of resistances it's a decent tank. Plus decent Speed.

4. Tatsugiri (68/50/60/120/95/82) - Abilities: Commander/Storm Drain

Wish she had more Speed, but that can still work, specially for in-game. Also glad it has a good ability outside of the exclusive one.

5. Kilowattrel  (70/70/60/105/60/125) - Abilities: Wind Power/Volt Absorb/Competitive

Amazing Speed! Sp Atk is just above average, but more than fine for in-game. + 3 good to great abilities to boot! 

6. Dachsbun (57/80/115/50/80/95) Abilities: Well-Baked Body/Aroma Veil

That Def is good, but the low HP cuts the bulk too much, unfortunately. :'( I guess the Speed is good for in-game and the ability is great. I can work with that.

Overall I'm satisfied. I don't need super OP mons for an in-game playthrough. And it's more fun to play with them this way, especially since 3 of them get immunities through their abilities (Kilo, Dach and Sushi). I can't wait to play this game!

1 hour ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Shiny breeding dead.. guess they want people to actually use the bottle caps and mints..FhPh3reWQAI3_bR?format=jpg&name=small

Thankfully, actually competent testers have now said otherwise. 

3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Mythical & Legendaries that made it:

- Kanto birds

- Mew/Mewtwo

- Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza

- Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit

- Dialga/Palkia/Giratina

- Cresselia

- Arceus

- Unova genies

- Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion

- Zacian/Zamazenta/Eternatus

- Kubfu/Urshifu

- Zarude

- Regieleki

- Regidrago

- Glastrier

- Spectrier

- Calyrex

So basically most of them :rip: 

Gen 2 is the only Gen with no legendaries included in SV.. Let's Go 2 Johto?

Meloette and Magearna are also in btw

The coin ghost evolution has 530 BST :jonnycat:, my team is so ready to welcome him.

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The coin ghost evolution has 530 BST :jonnycat:, my team is so ready to welcome him.

it actually has 550 :jonny5:

Gholdengo-0 - 87/60/95/133/91/84 (Total: 550) - Steel/Ghost - Good as Gold/Good as Gold/Good as Gold

Come on!! I need the new moves alreadyyy :jonny3:

8 minutes ago, AMIT said:

it actually has 550 :jonny5:

Gholdengo-0 - 87/60/95/133/91/84 (Total: 550) - Steel/Ghost - Good as Gold/Good as Gold/Good as Gold

Come on!! I need the new moves alreadyyy :jonny3:

He is gold king :jonnycat: and he has actually not bad speed and its defenses are quite decent.

Btw Zacian was nerfed, crowned lost 20 points from attack but for whatever reason they need nerfed Zamazenta too :rip: 

My core team so far :bird:

1. Meowscarada - 76/110/70/81/70/123 (Total: 530) - Grass/Dark - Overgrow/Overgrow/Protean

2. Kilowattrel - 70/70/60/105/60/125 (Total: 490) - Electric/Flying - Wind Power/Volt Absorb/Competitive

3. Tinkaton - 85/75/77/70/105/94 (Total: 506) - Fairy/Steel - Mold Breaker/Own Tempo/Pickpocket

4. Ceruledge - 75/125/80/60/100/85 (Total: 525) - Fire/Ghost - Flash Fire/Flash Fire/Weak Armor

5. Palafin - 100/160/97/106/87/100 (Total: 650) - Water/Water - Zero to Hero

6. Baxcalibur - 115/145/92/75/86/87 (Total: 600) - Dragon/Ice - Thermal Exchange/Thermal Exchange/Ice Body

Espartha's stats/abilities are alright. She's the only pokemon that will have a permanent spot in my party. :chick1:

Tandemouse/Mousehold... where is the parental bond?? :redface:

Wait. Clarification re: breeding mechanics. This seems somewhat better, no sandwhich needed, eggs stockpile and there's no need to take steps.

Sorry if I missed it but is there a list of version exclusives? Wanting to check before ordering my copy.

Noted down the ones i had drafted for my team to make selection easier for me.

Clodsire & Dondozo kinda outclass Skeledirge as unaware users :deadvision:

Bombirdier is a shitmon omg :bibliahh: time to LEAVE my team too.

Cyclizar having Regenerator :bibliahh:

Farigiraf getting SLOWER :bibliahh:

Ceruledge being slow :bibliahh:

This might be my new team:

FireGhost ? 104 / 74 / 100 / 110 / 75 / 66 Unaware

RockPoison ? 83 / 55 / 90 / 130 / 81 / 86 Toxic Debris / Corrosion

Psychic ? 95 / 60 / 60 / 101 / 60 / 105 Opportunist / Speed Boost

Normal ? 74 / 75 / 70 / 65 / 75 / 111 Technician Population Bomb: Hits 1-10 times

Ice ? 170 / 113 / 65 / 45 / 55 / 73 Thick Fat / Slush Rush / Sheer Force

Water ?  150 / 100 / 115 / 65 / 65 / 35 Unaware

Possible replacements:

Water ? 100 / 70 / 72 / 53 / 62 / 100  Zero To Hero → 100 / 160 / 92 / 106 / 87 / 100

SteelDark ? 100 / 135 / 120 / 60 / 85 / 50 Supreme Overlord

NormalPoison ? 63 / 95 / 65 / 80 / 72 / 110 Prankster

WaterDragon ? 68 / 50 / 60 / 120 / 95 / 82 Storm Drain

ElectricFlying ? 70 / 70 / 60 / 105 / 60 / 125 Wind Power / Volt Absorb

I wanna use Water? more than Water?, but i feel like Water? would break the in-game too much 

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

Omg, the new breeding method sounds like a NIGHTMARE.

And then… incubate for 2 real life hours to hatch. 

It's the classic GF create a problem, & sell the solution, Khu already hinted the DLC will give a PKHEX like feature :rip:

And after all this stans will still defend them :rip:

D9OVSr0.png

he's so cuteeee :'(

I might train one and rotate it with Tatsugiri, there's a bunch of stuff to do so maybe it's a good idea to use more than only 6 party members.

There's also Gholdengo, Annihilape, Kingambit, Ceruledge, Brambleghast, Clodsire, Espathra, Toedscruel and Tinkaton. And that's not even getting into the Paradoxes. Way too many interesting ones to try. :msmarvel:

I’ll literally probably use 12 pkmn on my first run lol, so easy on the switch games since you can use the box in field and also helps from the game being too easy 

fuecoco will be my starter. 

Chilly Reception: The user tells a chillingly bad joke before switching places with a party Pokémon in waiting. This summons a snowstorm lasting five turns.

Delibird (?) eating good :jonny5:

Also the Hisui mons got some of their abilities changed. Moves wise tho:

STONE AXE / CEASELESS EDGE both applies Stealth Rocks / Spikes, and is boosted by Kleavors / Samurotts new ability Sharpness :jonny5:

VICTORY DANCE is confirmed Physical Quiver Dance :jonny5:

Kami Quarter all hit both enemies in double battles, Springtide Storm can attack down, Bleakwind Storm Speed down
Lunar Blessing no longer has accuracy/evasion effect, instead effects self AND ally
Take Heart no longer omniboost, just SpA and SpD (single stage) and Status removal
Triple Arrows still has increased Crit Ratio, now can flinch OR lower Defense one stage
Shelter sharply boosts Defense. Kommo & Puta get Soul & Darts, but we get Iron Defense :rip:
Esper Wing increases Speed one stage and has increased Crit Ratio
Mystical Power now has just guaranteed Special Attack up
Psyshield Bash now has just guaranteed Defense up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.