Pokéthread

Mimie

The Pokedex is GREAT. 

I am so happy they added so many new ones. As normal, the good ones are REALLY good and the bad ones have BAD designs.

The Dunsparce evolution is so ******* stupid because they could have gone so legendary with it.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Less than 24 hours :fish1: 

9Hargom.png

@Konril i saw someone claim this with no evidence but...

"Dolphin evolution is a gag. When it evolves, it looks exactly the same as previous form. It just gains Zero to Hero ability" 

You were lowkey correct :bibliahh:

and PLEASE NO not the other Dunsparce form being the SAME too:bibliahh: 

1668101068532-png.464145

About the other Dunsparce form:

Ok I got clarification of the Dunsparce thing... so the Dunsparce forms are called "two segment" and "three segment". Its literally the same looking. No difference except one is longer by one segment. Otherwise identical.

So dumb and for no reason :rip: 

unlike SwSh which i was unexcited for UNTIL it came out, i was excited for this game and now that i’ve seen it ….. :bibliahh: 

6 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Well... 

5 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Less than 24 hours :fish1: 

9Hargom.png

@Konril i saw someone claim this with no evidence but...

"Dolphin evolution is a gag. When it evolves, it looks exactly the same as previous form. It just gains Zero to Hero ability" 

You were lowkey correct :bibliahh:

and PLEASE NO not the other Dunsparce form being the SAME too:bibliahh: 

1668101068532-png.464145

Like what's the point honestly 

The GF shills will praise the Dunsparce evo claiming how clever they are for making fun of the evolution, just like they praised the galar fossils. GF literally being the dunkey of game developers :isudumblmao:

5 minutes ago, M André said:

The GF shills will praise the Dunsparce evo claiming how clever they are for making fun of the evolution, just like they praised the galar fossils. GF literally being the dunkey of game developers :isudumblmao:

The messy twink from Serebii will praise it once the game gets released, I just know it :rip: 

Hail confirmed GONE. With Aurora Veil Ice genuinely has a chance at being an actual Defensive type now :bibliahh: I just wish Frostbite was added.

I feel like it depends on if Smogon bans the Paradoxes, cuz Sun might just outclass Hail.

jQyow42.png

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

The messy twink from Serebii will praise it once the game gets released, I just know it :rip: 

8 minutes ago, M André said:

He's gonna take credit for his "Niceness" making GF fix Wingull animations, despite making that ratio'd Reddit thread saying Wingull floating in place is due to lore :rip:

OjDDhhj.jpg

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

people think the hammer girl is gonna get Huge Power :skull: 

If she had 50 ATK i'd believe it, but currently we think its ~80, and with Huge Power that's like 250 base ATK :deadvision: so i doubt

17 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Hail confirmed GONE. With Aurora Veil Ice genuinely has a chance at being an actual Defensive type now :bibliahh: I just wish Frostbite was added.

I feel like it depends on if Smogon bans the Paradoxes, cuz Sun might just outclass Hail.

jQyow42.png

Yes at Boosted defense!!! Still does chip damage right?

19 minutes ago, qurl said:

people think the hammer girl is gonna get Huge Power :skull: 

Doesn't it have mold breaker?

Elite 4 has FIVE Pokemon :jonny5: Its been the standard :toofunny3:, but at least it's not serving XY lets celebrate that. 

Easily the WORST Pseudo :mazen: imagine going from Puta & H-God to this :mazen: #SorryJamesTurner #WhitePower

image-jpg.464163

14 minutes ago, Konril said:

Yes at Boosted defense!!! Still does chip damage right?

No chip, and i think it's still better than Hail. 

1/16th dmg is pretty inconsequential, & now u can use non Ice on your hail team without having to worry about self chip. 

29 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

If she had 50 ATK i'd believe it, but currently we think its ~80, and with Huge Power that's like 250 base ATK :deadvision: so i doubt

If they make her another M-Mawile (It had 100 atk) :deadbanana: 

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

If they make her another M-Mawile (It had 100 atk) :deadbanana: 

Yeah but it couldn't hold an item, and was locked to your 1 Mega slot :deadbanana:

And it didn't have a 160 BP move :deadvision:

EDIT:

252 Atk Life Orb Huge Power Tinkaton Gigaton Hammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 131-155 (43 - 50.9%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO

2HKO on a RESIST Max DEF Toxapex :deadvision:

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Elite 4 has FIVE Pokemon :jonny5: Its been the standard :toofunny3:, but at least it's not serving XY lets celebrate that. 

Easily the WORST Pseudo :mazen: imagine going from Puta & H-God to this :mazen: #SorryJamesTurner #WhitePower

iwXcEdD.png

No chip, and i think it's still better than Hail. 

1/16th dmg is pretty inconsequential, & now u can use non Ice on your hail team without having to worry about self chip. 

The pseud would've looked better if it was a bit slimmer on the arms and legs, serving 1997 Godzilla or Spinosaurus. Still not that bad but a huge downgrade from Dragapult.

Championship theme sucks. Lol

There are so many talented Fakemon creators on the internet, like GF has no excuse for some of these awful designs :biblio: 

There's apparently a new move that's Defog + Dragon Dance :deadvision:

Also they ****** over Basculegion wtf? It was a Priority Move in PLA, it's just Flare Blitz now :angry:

1668104842634-png.464165

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The pseud would've looked better if it was a bit slimmer on the arms and legs, serving 1997 Godzilla or Spinosaurus. Still not that bad but a huge downgrade from Dragapult.

I don't like how the black portions of her body is so flat & basic

And then the hexagonal plates look... off

Then those random red claws with no cohesion to her design

Puta was ******* COHESIVE, and not shaped like a ***** 

iwXcEdD.png

The dolphin pokemon isn't a disaster because we'll never actually have to see that horrendous Hero form except in battle.

It being like some camp power up sequence related to its ability makes it acceptable to me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.