Pokéthread

Mimie

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

the kii is with the Protean nerf, i think the gaylord with her Moxie Max Airstream, is gonna be the Greninja/Incineroar/Rillaboom of the Gen :deadbanana4:

Om4o3Ny.gif

And we all thought he was gonna be the worst one :rip:, the fact it may snowball getting attack and speed boosts each turn if you don't stop it :deadbanana:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Khu having no idea of competitive :bibliahh: 

He was the one who said Quaquaval was gonna be useless 

The textures look absolutely terrible so I'm trying not judge some of these designs. Maybe the models just suck

UPDATE: 

My ugly final starters

Gen 1: All great

Gen 2: Meganium is the weakest link, but still okay

Gen 3: All great

Gen 4: All great

Gen 5: Emboar

Gen 6: Delphox, Chesnaught (the greatest stain in the Grass line)

Gen 7: Incineroar

Gen 8: CindeRACIST, INCELeon, RillaBOOMER de facto gets dragged down too.

Gen 9: Quaquaval so far (need to see it with a bigger picture) All great

Gen 8 truly bottom of the barrel.

Om4o3Ny.gif

16 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

And we all thought he was gonna be the worst one :rip:, the fact it may snowball getting attack and speed boosts each turn if you don't stop it :deadbanana:

Now I have a question... do Terawhatever give type advantages/disadvantages? 

For example, If you manage to get a grass Tera Fuecoco, will water weakness be neutralized? or will it still be super effective?

Edited by thatsmydemi

4 minutes ago, Konril said:

UPDATE: 

My ugly final starters

Gen 1: All great

Gen 2: Meganium is the weakest link, but still okay

Gen 3: All great

Gen 4: All great

Gen 5: Emboar

Gen 6: Delphox, Chesnaught (the greatest stain in the Grass line)

Gen 7: Incineroar

Gen 8: CindeRACIST, INCELeon, RillaBOOMER de facto gets dragged down too.

Gen 9: Quaquaval so far (need to see it with a bigger picture) All great

Gen 8 truly bottom of the barrel.

Om4o3Ny.gif

you forgot the hideous primarina :mazen:

Do y'all think Ash-Greninja's removal is due to GF's laziness, or Ash possibly being written out of the failing Anime? :rip:

10 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wonder if they will give her Triple Axel & Victory Dance too :rip: not that it even needs the latter :rip:

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

you forgot the hideous primarina :mazen:

2022 and Primarina still has haters. Her power is too much. 

Ver las imágenes de origen

So the Dolphin mon doesn't have an evolution after all, just a form change. The cute Civilian form and when switched out, returns back Clark Kent style to become that god awful superhero dolphin. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Konril said:

So the Dolphin mon doesn't have an evolution after all, just a form change. The cute Civilian form and when switched out, returns back Clark Kent style to become that god awful superhero dolphin. :rip:

no it does evolve, the 1st stage has Water Veil iirc, then the 2nd one has Zero To Hero, weirdly enough the text says "Switches Out" not "Switches In" an ability accessed by Flip Turn? :eek: 

mX1OtM6.jpg

13 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Now I have a question... do Terawhatever give type advantages/disadvantages? 

For example, If you manage to get a grass Tera Fuecoco, will water weakness be neutralized? or will it still be super effective?

I think your pokemon changes its typing to the tera move it has? So Fuecoco would be a grass instead of the fire? That's what I read. It would be a downgrade tbh.

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

no it does evolve, the 1st stage has Water Veil iirc, then the 2nd one has Zero To Hero, weirdly enough the text says "Switches Out" not "Switches In" an ability accessed by Flip Turn? :eek: 

mX1OtM6.jpg

Ah. I stand corrected. The Hero form still looks ugly. :coffee:

Poor Skeledirge, she would've had potential with Recover, but now with the nerf :rip:

ugh im so MAD they didn't get Parental Bond

1668089379179-png.464092

The dead dog's shiny:

Wait I just saw CACAxlys 3rd evo feet. What is that ugly balloon thing :deadbanana4:

do y’all think if they do a “legends” for BW along with a remake that they could set it in the future ??

i would hope we could instead get like BW3 as a future version and feudal Legends set in ancient Unova … BW storyline already kinda lends itself to ancient/futuristic vibes .. GF would simple never tho

Scald was removed as a TM :eek: 

Maushold is such a cute name :jonnycat:

EMUG3Rd.png

2 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Wait I just saw CACAxlys 3rd evo feet. What is that ugly balloon thing :deadbanana4:

I can't wait to join u when Violetta leaks :jonnycat: please don't post any story stuff :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I think your pokemon changes its typing to the tera move it has? So Fuecoco would be a grass instead of the fire? That's what I read. It would be a downgrade tbh.

Oh... That's... Unfortunate lmao. 

13 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Poor Skeledirge, she would've had potential with Recover, but now with the nerf :rip:

ugh im so MAD they didn't get Parental Bond

1668089379179-png.464092

What nerf?

Omg that thing looks so cute :weeps:

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

What nerf?

they halved her PP

Galar's leak wasn't this much fun. Teehee

28 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Do y'all think Ash-Greninja's removal is due to GF's laziness, or Ash possibly being written out of the failing Anime? :rip:

Wonder if they will give her Triple Axel & Victory Dance too :rip: not that it even needs the latter :rip:

If they gave triple axel to Tsareena for whatever reason, I think they will give it to him as well, it'd be good for coverage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.