• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Between the r-fakes, the paradox mon, the pawmi line, the three dogs, etc. I can't help but feel like they're really running out of ideas :rip: 

Scovillain looks so much like a SMT monster it's throwing me off.

We shall not speak about Gimmeghoul's evo.

Forced EXP Share

Removed SET mode

Gyms cap at 3 Pokemon

Terrible AI

Easy Overlevelling

How EASY do they need the games to be :deadbanana2: I always play on SET, i'm so mad.  

Also i just realised Quax3 is essentially Dynamax Moxie Max Airstream Gyarados :deadbanana4:

I read an interesting theory that the 4 pseudo legends (?) Snail, Fish, Leopard & Deer, are actually the objects they feature that are “possessed” in some manner & form the illusion of the body using materials from their habit.

I.e The fish is just the possessed Jade drops that have formed a magma body, the Leopard is actually the blades that have formed a body with ice, the snail is planks of wood or a well I guess, that’s used dead foliage & the deer  is a mortar bowl that’s fashioned a body with stones. I like that, it explains their uncanny designs. 

Edited by FOCK

5 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Forced EXP Share

Removed SET mode

Gyms cap at 3 Pokemon

Terrible AI

Easy Overlevelling

How EASY do they need the games to be :deadbanana2: I always play on SET, i'm so mad.  

Also i just realised Quax3 is essentially Dynamax Moxie Max Airstream Gyarados :deadbanana4:

What's SET?

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

What's SET?

SET & SHIFT modes

Essentially Official switching rules vs In-game switching rules

925834_1326495897960_full.png?v=13264958 vs 925834_1326495837521_full.png?v=13264958

2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

What's SET?

SET is when you don’t get the heads up option to switch a Pokémon and the game doesn’t tell you what your opponent is about to send out. It’s always been an option and automatically off, so there really was no reason to remove it. 

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

SET & SHIFT modes

Essentially Official switching rules vs In-game switching rules

925834_1326495897960_full.png?v=13264958 vs 925834_1326495837521_full.png?v=13264958

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

SET is when you don’t get the heads up option to switch a Pokémon and the game doesn’t tell you what your opponent is about to send out. It’s always been an option and automatically off, so there really was no reason to remove it. 

Oh... I see. I've never really paid attention to that before lol

I'm so confused by the Sushi Pokémon ability. How does it work? Is it like that small fish from Alola? (I can't remember his name lol)

Can Violet leak already, i just know i will accidentally read a story spoiler soon, and i wanna be GONE before that happens

KN5wlJl.gif

We already have the Full Dex bar Dunsparce & Dolphins forms, so how would y'all rate Paldea's dex?

vph7viu.png

xf6tmfR.png1668079375333-png.464063

6 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm so confused by the Sushi Pokémon ability. How does it work? Is it like that small fish from Alola? (I can't remember his name lol)

It works only in doubles, and ONLY paired with the catfish. 

Idk the effect, but it just jumps into the Catfish's mouth and fights from there. 

So, trash

KN5wlJl.gif

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

xf6tmfR.png1668079375333-png.464063

It works only in doubles, and ONLY paired with the catfish. 

Idk the effect, but it just jumps into the Catfish's mouth and fights from there. 

So, trash

KN5wlJl.gif

bye :rip:  he's so cute and for nothing

Reminder we only have 8 3 stage lines this Gen, 4 are mandatory (Starters + Pseudo) and 1 is this :rip:

Whats the ******* difference? Pawmo literally just stands up, and Pawmot gets a new quiff :rip:

wnzReEt.jpg

So are those paradox pokemon just a unique stage or do they have prevos and evos? Like will Mismagius or Jiggypuff evolve?

Hail replacement or another Hail? But yay at them finally giving her that 50% DEF boost

KzFGJm6.png

So... I think this is what my team would look like right now. It's probably going to change anyway. 

- Skeledirge (Fire/Ghost)

- Smoliv (Grass/Normal)

- Tinkaton or Dachsbun (Fairy/Steel or Pure Fairy)

- Pawmot (Electric/Fighting)

- Lokix (Bug/Dark)

I'm torn between Espathra (Psychic), Dondozo (Water), Clodsire (Poison/Ground) and Tatsugiri (Dragon/Water) for the last spot. I want to go for Tatsugiri but something tells me it's going to be trash even for in-game battles. :rip: 

28 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Reminder we only have 8 3 stage lines this Gen, 4 are mandatory (Starters + Pseudo) and 1 is this :rip:

Whats the ******* difference? Pawmo literally just stands up, and Pawmot gets a new quiff :rip:

wnzReEt.jpg

I like him and his type but yeah, his second stage is totally pointless. It's literally the same :rip: 

I like the four dark legendaries so much i'm resenting the fact that they're legendaries.

As of now, I think I'm going with:

Meowscarada (though I like all three lines so i'm conflicted)

Cetitan 

Thinkaton/Fidough evo 

Ostrich/Farigaraf 

Electric Birdy 

Water Tauros/Fire Tauros/???

Wait, I'm reading Finizen (the dolphin mon) has an alternate evolution? is it true? 

I calced the stats :deadbanana2: assuming it has 15 IV 85 EV in every stat

72 / 72 / 59 / 64 / 96 / 84

This is a FULLY EVOLVED pokemon:bibliahh:

InEID4M.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.