• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

They revealed the legendary snail and the fish, love the snail!

Yeah, I was rooting for Pawmi, but there's just no excusing that ****. They are all the SAME Pokemon like :deadbanana4: And how is it a Fighting type??

The Sushi '''''''Dragon''''' being so tiny was definitely something I wasn't expecting at all, but I love the yellow one! They better give her a good hidden ability, though. The regular one is just way too specific and completely Doubles-restricted. Hopefully there's more to her. :dancehall:

Also I just absolutely LOVE Flittle, ha little pigtails and her lil hovering tiny ass self, a PRECIOSITY. :smitten: Similar feelings for Finizen, a really cute dolphin that we are going to pretend it's a single stage! 

The Pseudo line is nice apart from whatever that 1st stage is. The 2nd one is my fave though. Maybe I'll eviolite her, but I like Baxcalibur, too.

Thx for tagging me for the Annihilape leak @Magickarp:heart: I love the menacing/crazy look and the color pattern, definitely the best of the line and a stand out for me. Can't wait to know about the lore and possible new moves it will get. 

Gimmighoul's evo is terrible, I hate it. :chick3: If it's part Steel then that might salvage it a bit for me, but as it stands it's one of the worst Ghost-types, unfortunately. 

My absolute fave has got to be Kilowattrel though. I'm so glad it looks good. Maybe my fave regional bird already, I love it! :bird:

I will say these starters definitely ate last gens, I will stick with fuecoco but I would go with any of them tbh. 

I love all starters so I’ll use one for each storyline. Meowscarada for the League, Skeledirge for Team Star, and Quaquaval for the Titans :bird:

Hammer + Protect

Hammer + Choice Band

its OVER for u *******

Om4o3Ny.gif

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

@Ms. Togekiss HOLY **** WHAT A SIG MOVE

nhZ2IuM.png

Wait, this will send the fairies flying :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wait, this will send the fairies flying :deadbanana:

im here for fairies getting nerfed by a fellow fairy out of all things

Om4o3Ny.gif

That Quaquaval running animation :bibliahh:

Two fem starters in the same gen :bibliahh: 

I know those homophobes are fuming. I have to stan :jonnycat:

poor tinkaton's attack is probably some insane bs like 30 to make up for that broken sig move

Om4o3Ny.gif 

16 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Om4o3Ny.gif

She'll lead 2023 pride.

I saw this and ran here to see if someone had made a gif yet, you guys never disappoint :dies:

12 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

@SashaDevachelli idk if u care but Black Olive Shiny

mWC1Ui5.png

I’ll take any new shiny info I can get, thank you:jonny5: will for sure hunt this, its final evo will look gorgeous:jonny5:

inb4 Tinkaton is a gimmick pokemon and has 10 for all its stats except for a stupid high attack and speed:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.