• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

5 minutes ago, Konril said:

HEEEEEEEEEELLLP? WOTTICE DIS???

They’re serving little trolls! So cute!

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

i …. don’t appreciate having Pokemon called Great Tusk or Iron Jungus …. i do not like that one bit

i accepted Type:Null. i was fine with them calling the Ultra Beasts UB-Absorption and **** bc they gave them all names at the end of the day

but Floppy C*ck and Iron P*ssy ????? NO !!! i DON’T like that for pokémon names !!!!

Yeah those names are clunky as hell and will be hard to remember, and every Violet one is Iron something, where is the variety :rip:

Just now, qurl said:

i loooooveeee the tumbleweed but it is also giving Fakemon tbh

I had a thought. This concept could've been Paldean Tangala with it being a Ghost and the concept of dead vines with eyes in the center. It makes too much sense. 

Tangela | Pokédex

i absolutely hate this line's design :mazen: and the fact they ASSAULT steel types like Bisharp & Corviknight :mazen:

8YlIeTR.jpg

i wish they were just metal engines on their own and that they didn’t have the rock looking car bodies … kinda kills the whole steel vibe for me

Just now, Konril said:

LMAO

Since Sheeran was hired by the music department, did they hire Charli XCX to name some :ahh:

1 minute ago, Konril said:

LMAO

yikes, an objectmon of objectmon :pukey:

The designs this gen are very much Gamefreak throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks, but I kinda love it. It's messy and camp. Their artpop era

1 minute ago, Canon said:

I had a thought. This concept could've been Paldean Tangala with it being a Ghost and the concept of dead vines with eyes in the center. It makes too much sense. 

Tangela | Pokédex

there are so many pokémon in the past couple of generations that basically qualify as Rfakes or regional variants but are for whatever reason completely unrelated …. i still stand by my theory that Bellibolt looks like it could easily be and rFake Chansey and even the prevo looks like an upside down Happiny

Tinkatuff serving the cute little sister in Disney/Nickelodeon shows that acts innocent but is actually a bully 

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

i absolutely hate this line's design :mazen: and the fact they ASSAULT steel types like Bisharp & Corviknight :mazen:

8YlIeTR.jpg

I LIVE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqtmMS5c3cvVsMAJpCi9O

Gonna name her FEFE. 

Why are all the grass types serving sissy

Just now, Giancor said:

Why are all the grass types serving sissy

We're in the 'Camp-Femme Mon" era :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.