Pokéthread

Mimie

15 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Here!

I play regularly. :heart2: 

my mains are Sylveon, Wiggly and Azumarill :fan:

currently on masters (almost 1400 pts) :) 

do you play alone or you have a team? i'm stuck in ultra 1 since forever..but i don't play a lot since i get mad easily :ninja:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

13 hours ago, Blue. said:

The Gen 5 remakes will probably slap with the OG dragon but I guess that is fair, so uNOva can have at least one good game.

The OG dragon will probably be another version of Charizard, since we all know how much of a Gen 1 rip-off Gen 5 is

The girls will fawn over its sprite full of ChAraCtEr

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

do you play alone or you have a team? i'm stuck in ultra 1 since forever..but i don't play a lot since i get mad easily :ninja:

I play alone most of the time. Sometimes with 1 or 2 friends but nothing more hahaha. 

Playing solo is very frustrating :rip:  but honestly I've had no problem reaching master rank in every season - I guess I play too much. :rip: 

18 hours ago, CBC said:

Hi :party:

I usually play 3 games for all the dailies. I reached ultra today (it's so hard on solo Q with the people I get :toofunny2:) and I usually play Gard/Sylveon/Machump/Tsareena. I play some others but these are the ones I feel more comfortable

Yeah, I try to do the same play a couple of sets and that's it (Mostly because I hate losing beecause my team mates are useless), my main ones are: Dragonite, Lucario and Greninja. I have also used Cinderace but those 3 all of I've used recently.

28 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

omgggg

Not Charizard, Pignite and Krookodile watching the tournament :jonnycat:

Can they start already and drop all these Goh filler episodes? :jonny4:

That trailer reveals two battles... 

Iris vs. Diantha (Dragonair vs. Mega-Gardevoir) (Diantha will probably win :weeps: Kalos payola is too big I fear)

Steven vs. Ash (You can see Pikachu's thunderbolt?)

24 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

That trailer reveals two battles... 

Iris vs. Diantha (Dragonair vs. Mega-Gardevoir) (Diantha will probably win :weeps: Kalos payola is too big I fear)

Steven vs. Ash (You can see Pikachu's thunderbolt?)

looks like it's a demonstration show, not real battles..and i think it's Ash Dragonite

Last 2 episodes of the anime have been great :clap3: Ash and co really weren’t needed for the Lille episode though

On 5/27/2022 at 1:25 PM, thatsmydemi said:

omgggg

This better be an exhibition match

Chloe will have the new eeveelution, i don't see any other reason for her story otherwise (a bit too late for a gigamax eevee)

15 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

New eeveelution on the way :eli: 

A dream, a literal dream. Especially after how atrocious Sylveon was, we deserve something!

Please I would love for the Spanish region to have an eeveelution :jonny5:

Wish they would release a pair ala Umbreon/Espeon or Glaceon/Leafeon

If they do two I kind of expect dragon and a flying one

Not people still expecting eevolutions, I think they're doing with that, we've been 2 gens already without a new and let's be honest, we probably only got Sylveon because it was the introduction of the fairy type :michael:

Also, I followed the Khu person (The leaker) to see if he tweets about leaks and shits and he spends most of time complaining and treating people like idiots as if he was doing us a favor, annoying person tbh.

If they show us actual gameplay I'll be more than satisfied

Finally some news and on the first day of pride :eli: 

Excited to see what they'll show, I always love anticipation before every release, the new pokemon, mechanics, etc :duca: 

I'm ready! :jonny5:

We will probably know the name of the region, some characters, details on the story and new mons!

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Excited to see what they'll show, I always love anticipation before every release, the new pokemon, mechanics, etc :duca: 

Same. I look forward to the updates on old system and the way things are added to serebii (I know :rip: ) during this time are so exciting :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Sprawl said:

Finally

starting pride month correct 

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Same. I look forward to the updates on old system and the way things are added to serebii (I know :rip: ) during this time are so exciting :jonnycat:

Wait, We don’t love Serebii? ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.