Pokéthread

Mimie

Unless Ash watches every Masters 8 match he isn’t in, we’re probably not going to see even half of those. 

Poor Flint getting knocked out the Masters 8 before the excitement even started though.

sG0sS1x.gif

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

omggg so Ash beat Raihan (underserved tbfh!) and made it to the top 8 and... they have been revealed :jonny5: 

FSEV2JrWYAMyW6y?format=jpg&name=medium

Iris made it to the top 8 too :jonny4: I need Iris vs Ash part 2 but with Iris winning this round! She's probably gonna battle Lance or Cynthia and lose though :gaycat6:

Promo picture revealed :jonny: 

Imagen

This feels so epic :jonny4: 

The shockers here are Alain competing when I thought he was done fighting once he achieved his goal with mega evolution and Iris, which as always been a weak link. Also, I never got the hype over Diantha, she's like one of the weakest champion alongside Iris :rip: 

I doubt Ash will fighting them but I hope they show the fights they have, since I never have seen Cynthia's and Steven's full teams fighting outside of the games.

3 hours ago, Rith said:

yes, whose ace is water-flying :clap3:lance is the epitome of lying in your CV 

Cynthia better win :cm:

I never understood why they're using on Gyarados as Lance ace on the anime when most of the merch and everything shows Dragonite as it and with the amount of dragons we have right now how is he called the a dragon master when his ace is not a dragon and he probably still has that Aerodactyl on his team :rip:

Diantha is fugly :sorry:

zoro.thumb.gif.2b656ed6eacfd169f91006882

I love this avi @peroxideblonde The way they upgraded this line!!

Rest in piss uNOva

Edited by Dark Miracles

My predictions 

1st round. 1vs1

Ash vs Alain - Greninja vs Mega Charizard X. The Rihmatch

Iris vs Lance - Haxorus vs Gyarados

Steven vs Cynthia - Mega Metagross vs Mega Garchomp

Leon vs Diantha - G-Max Chari vs M-Garde

Semi finals round. 3vs3

Ash vs Cynthia

Iris vs Leon 

Final round. 6vs6

Ash vs Leon

Ash wins obvs 

Edited by aayAlex

7 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I never understood why they're using on Gyarados as Lance ace on the anime when most of the merch and everything shows Dragonite as it and with the amount of dragons we have right now how is he called the a dragon master when his ace is not a dragon and he probably still has that Aerodactyl on his team :rip:

Because both ash and iris have one ? only chariLEGEND gets to do that. 

I hope they make Diantha win a match agaisnt another champion just to see poke twitter turn into chaos :ducky:

not the Charizard payola again, enough is enough..

sG0sS1x.gif

18 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Because both ash and iris have one ? only chariLEGEND gets to do that. 

Oh yeah I forgot about that lol. I guess Charizandro is the only one who gets payola :'( 

More like Alain payola since he's back only because people wants Ash to finally kick his ass, nothing to do with Charizard

Imo Iris and Diantha are there just because having only one woman and 7 guys in the top wouldn't be a good look..or they just picked all the champions and call it a day

queens! 

what if Ash wins? what's left for him to do? that would make him the strongest trainer in the world, right?

53 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

what if Ash wins? what's left for him to do? that would make him the strongest trainer in the world, right?

Then King Goh becomes the new protagonist 

sG0sS1x.gif

wheres ms magikarp :thing: 

we need her leak discussion 

Word on the street is

Khu's riddle was deciphered to allude to a Water/Ground line getting a regional form. Whiscash line, Wooper line, or less likely, Gastrodon. Whiscash is a strong case due to a native catfish from the region.

Fd83.gif

Justice for Wooper! 

Edited by Heldenzeit

10 hours ago, FOCK said:

Word on the street is

Hide contents

Khu's riddle was deciphered to allude to a Water/Ground line getting a regional form. Whiscash line, Wooper line, or less likely, Gastrodon. Whiscash is a strong case due to a native catfish from the region.

Fd83.gif

Quahsire deserves

11 hours ago, FOCK said:

Word on the street is

Reveal hidden contents

Fd83.gif

Park Güell salamander inspired Quagsire regional form, Water/Dragon :jonny4:

81f7f599cf8136891971067ab2c2d166.jpg

Edited by Gourgeist

15 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

The Wooper vindication we deserve. 

2 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

It's what we deserve :ducky:

3 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

WaiT a slay :jonny:

We deserved a Water/Dragon something for PLA given we got a Dragon/Steel Goodra tbh. 

I still can't believe they only gave us 2 regular Dragon lines for the games that had 3 major Dragon legendaries and considering the setting in general, though. :deadbanana4:

We deserved Kingdra, Haxorus, Altaria and Druddigon and Turtonator. I understand skipping Dragonite/Salamence since the other pseudos were also absent for some reason (minus Goodra, obvs). But Kingdra and Altaria def should have gotten in at least. Especially since I would love to have a shiny Altaria. :'( Oh well.

Barboach/Whiscash >>>>>> Wooper/Quagsire

59 minutes ago, AMIT said:

We deserved Kingdra, Haxorus, Altaria and Druddigon and Turtonator. I understand skipping Dragonite/Salamence since the other pseudos were also absent for some reason (minus Goodra, obvs). But Kingdra and Altaria def should have gotten in at least. Especially since I would love to have a shiny Altaria. :'( Oh well.

Drudd can stay gone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.