• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• Bad Decisions

• Kamil24

• Clandestine

Jacey-Lynne getting that power :soda: and they made her ass WORK for it, too!

.....just for it to not get used :noparty: but I understand why she didn't. At least it wasn't Marty.

7 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Jacey-Lynn getting that power :soda: and they made her ass WORK for it, too!

.....just for it to not get used :noparty: but I understand why she didn't. At least it wasn't Marty.

So annoying/boring/dumb/floppy, serving BBUS twist :rip: but yeah at least it wasn't Marty!

12 minutes ago, Staryu said:

So annoying/boring/dumb/floppy, serving BBUS twist :rip: but yeah at least it wasn't Marty!

It had me lowkey second guessing myself because I knew the main veto wasn't used but I didn't really hear about this twist (aside from Marty possibly getting it) so I was like, wait did the nominations change and I didn't know? Yeah it was disappointing having all that build up just for nothing to happen. :celestial5:

11 minutes ago, Staryu said:

This was... something  :cupid: :cupid: :cupid:

This season is honestly really mediocre sorry. :skull: The gameplay is pretty unpredictable and exciting to watch, but the cast is SO boring. :rip: Betty is literally the ONLY one worth watching, everyone else is either meh (Marty, Jacey-Lynne) or terrible (Haleena, Kevin). Kyle's HoH week was really good, but once Stephanie and he went home, the season went with them.

9 hours ago, Remmy said:

Jacey-Lynne getting that power :soda: and they made her ass WORK for it, too!

It’s actually very annoying. She really could have used it to show some strength in this game. I don’t see how she can explain why she deserves to win, unless she starts winning everything.

She’s in a decent position now not needing to use it, but once Gino is gone… then what she gonna do. 

3 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Hoping Moose finally leaves today

It looks like that is what's gonna happen :pancake:

3 hours ago, Pinkoverblue said:

It’s actually very annoying. She really could have used it to show some strength in this game. I don’t see how she can explain why she deserves to win, unless she starts winning everything.

She’s in a decent position now not needing to use it, but once Gino is gone… then what she gonna do. 

True, it would've been something to add to her resume no matter who she put up. I don't want her to win so I'm fine with her having nothing to brag about :fan:

Exactly :celestial5:

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually surprised to see that plenty aren't feeling this season, this has been the most entertaining one since 6 for me. As I said before, it took me a while to get truly invested in 9 and I had to stop 7+8 early because people I didn't care for were dominating. Meanwhile this cast is solid enough and all the unpredictable moves and messy HOHs have added a lot.

Jacey-Lynne and Gino are the only two I really don't care for. Josh is often boring but I've been enjoying him more recently. 

As long as Summer survives this won't be a terrible week. Moose is getting to be slightly too much but I still enjoy what he brings.

Yesss keep thinking Marty had the power so he's even more likely to leave next week :clap3:

Summer getting JL pressed :sats: Kiiii a messy situation though

Josh's reaction to some food & drinks :lmao:

Gino what's going on :frown: First him misspelling nominees in that one comp & now saying there's 25 hours in a day...

Fine with Moose going, he never made much of an impression on me this whole time.

Gino can't play and Marty might not do well w/ this particular type of endurance comp :duca: Just need JL to flop!

Also BBCAN/Global didn't take the VideoBrother stream down at all tonight but turned it off 5X+ for a Wednesday episode, like okay...

Another safety vote :duca: But M**ty won the last one so hopefully that doesn't happen again. Triple eviction confirmed :duca:

Marty isn’t eligible, but I’m still worried the casuals will hand the safety to Gino :dancehall: I’ll even accept JL 

2 hours ago, Quiqui4eva said:

Marty isn’t eligible, but I’m still worried the casuals will hand the safety to Gino :dancehall: I’ll even accept JL 

Marty facebook stans are voting for Ratleena. 

I'm sad this is most likely the last week of Josh, no way he survives the triple unless he wins that HOH or veto :'( 

The HOH and their plan........................................... okay maybe people were right this season IS disappointing :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.