• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d let Joss bend me in shapes not even the alphabets are capable of.

Can I get a last minute FYC for your fave to bump their scores, I haven't been watching a lot of BLs nnnn

8 minutes ago, Mix said:

Can I get a last minute FYC for your fave to bump their scores, I haven't been watching a lot of BLs nnnn

2a90fb3d5f06da6c22bdaaa1ccd67d73ae0d78d3

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

2a90fb3d5f06da6c22bdaaa1ccd67d73ae0d78d3

Oh my list is full of Korean actors nnnnnnnnn like 4/5 :jonnycat:

Submitted my list for BL king and I will just vote for during the blue ribbon committee for the HoF, CHRIS LEGEND WU BETTER BE THERE :giraffe:

28 minutes ago, Mix said:

It's true, I WAS A WRECK IN THIS SCENE

i think that person missed out on Ohm's coming out scene in HCTM huh?

15 minutes ago, Mix said:

Submitted my list for BL king and I will just vote for during the blue ribbon committee for the HoF, CHRIS LEGEND WU BETTER BE THERE :giraffe:

he will be there and will be denied as a payback for what you did to Singto last year

On 6/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, touya kinomoto said:

10 ballots now. 10 votes lower than last year but still good.

@wolfaire @rp662 @4Real @Mix @Felipesf @Almighty Gaga @drip drop @nintendude666 @Paranoid Android @ALA @Symmetra @WeFoundWill

y'all joined the rate last year so i would like to know if you'll participate this time around. the instructions are on page 37. i can wait for your ballots until Tuesday.

calling for last minute ballots. your choices can still make some differences. can we also get more points for Lee Sae-on, Shi Cheng Hao and Earth Thanakrit, i just wanna see someone fall off the list completely

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

I’d let Joss bend me in shapes not even the alphabets are capable of.

same gurl same

I'm planning on having the Hall of Fame blue-ribbon committee discussion on June 23rd 9AM Manila (that's 9PM on June 22nd ET). That is the only day this week that works for me. The discussion will last for 1 to 2 hours depending on the number of nominees that we will debate upon. Kindly let me know if this schedule works for you. I can move the time if needed be but the date is fixed.

Tagging everyone who sent ballots so far (but participation in the discussion is open to anyone who wants to join): @badgirlriri @discreetinside @DanyelP23 @Nebur @pearlmercury @fais_2311 @dabunique @Genius1111 @JonginBey @4Real @SODA @Felipesf @Mix

also i have decided that i won't @ everyone one by one when i do the reveal because the server sucks. i will still put out your names and critiques but i won't be tagging or else it will take forever to finish the reveal. :deadbanana2:

I’m off that day, so I’ll be able to join this time :gaycat1:

19 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Metawin simultaneously looking like Bright, Song Hye Kyo and now Song Kang :lakitu:

The lack of acting ability/talent in this sentence.:jonny2: 

Imagine a drama with all of them:clownny:

29 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

I'm planning on having the Hall of Fame blue-ribbon committee discussion on June 23rd 9AM Manila (that's 9PM on June 22nd ET). That is the only day this week that works for me. The discussion will last for 1 to 2 hours depending on the number of nominees that we will debate upon. Kindly let me know if this schedule works for you. I can move the time if needed be but the date is fixed.

Tagging everyone who sent ballots so far (but participation in the discussion is open to anyone who wants to join): @badgirlriri @discreetinside @DanyelP23 @Nebur @pearlmercury @fais_2311 @dabunique @Genius1111 @JonginBey @4Real @SODA @Felipesf @Mix

It's fine for me

15 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The lack of acting ability/talent in this sentence.:jonny2: 

Imagine a drama with all of them:clownny:

not you calling Song Hye-kyo untalented :biblio:

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

not you calling Song Hye-kyo untalented :biblio:

I tried watching Now we are breaking up but both her and the show were not giving anything...

If not untalented, maybe extremely lazy would be a better word.:giraffe: Perhaps she should take some extra acting lessons from her bestie Yoo Ah In:swan:

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

I tried watching Now we are breaking up but both her and the show were not giving anything...

If not untalented, maybe extremely lazy would be a better word.:giraffe: Perhaps she should take some extra acting lessons from her bestie Yoo Ah In:swan:

idk she was good in Autumn in My Heart, Full House and Descendants of the Sun.

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

I work but I’ll be chiming in from work 

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I work but I’ll be chiming in from work 

you work at night?

3 hours ago, Mix said:

:giraffe:

semantic-error-pondsphu.gif

NOT Y'ALL DOING THIS KING DIRTY!!!

481c693c1e0a4488af306414935d41b3.jpg?x=b

I jus sat down to have dinner and watch Triage 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.