• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

All 9 men reunited and reacted to the show but there's no English subs yet :jonny2:

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

GT4fHptbwAcTIW3?format=jpg&name=medium

After all this time their visuals still gag me.

If they weren't messy/lazy, and if they strategically lied about their age they could have been much more popular than they already are

• Haha 1

Kinda need Miss Tawan to debut a father role, be it str8 or gay drama.

On 7/30/2024 at 6:38 PM, Da Vinci said:

Random IG followers ranking:

1. ShuNO - 342K (I remember it was just 200K last week :rip: Fujos really love their red flag characters, the amount of people asking if he's Korean :rip:)
  2. Dai - 328K (I wish him... an ounce of luck dealing with #that)
  3. Kazutoe - 194K (Kazutoe angel, we will forever stan :heart2:)
  4. Usak - 142K (Rumors and pics are saying he reconnected with Kazutoe after the show :matty: )
  5. Gensei - 133K (Hope he found his own top irl)
  6. Ryota - 106K (Hope he found his own bottom irl)
  7. Taeheonty - 101K (Underrated king, hope his Korean parents took his coming out well :sad:)
  8. Anal - 82.6K (Underrated on Instagram, is it cause he doesn't fit the K-Pop idol aesthetic that ShuNO has?)
  9. Ikuo - 41.6K (ShuNO stans are villainizing him as we speak, for... being frustrated at everyone constantly having to tiptoe around ShuNO and his mood swings :rip: )

Update :deadbanana4: :

1. (=) ShuNO - 401K (+59K)

2. (=) Dai - 386K (+58K)

3. (=) Kazutoe - 227K (+33K)

4. (+1) Gensei - 159K (+26K)

5. (-1) Usak - 150K (+8K)

6. (=) Ryota - 124K (+18K)

7. (=) Taeheonty - 123K (+22K)

8. (=) Anal - 111K (+29K)

9. (=) Ikuo - 55.3K (+13.7K)

Everyone hitting 100K+ except for Ikuo :rip: And people noticed that in their reunion video, when he arrived nobody moved except for Kazutoe and Taeheonty who are kind angels anyway :celestial5:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Update :deadbanana4: :

1. (=) ShuNO - 401K (+59K)

2. (=) Dai - 386K (+58K)

3. (=) Kazutoe - 227K (+33K)

4. (+1) Gensei - 159K (+26K)

5. (-1) Usak - 150K (+8K)

6. (=) Ryota - 124K (+18K)

7. (=) Taeheonty - 123K (+22K)

8. (=) Anal - 111K (+29K)

9. (=) Ikuo - 55.3K (+13.7K)

Everyone hitting 100K+ except for Ikuo :rip: And people noticed that in their reunion video, when he arrived nobody moved except for Kazutoe and Taeheonty who are kind angels anyway :celestial5:

The way people wouldn't have moved for Dai if ShuNO hadn't formed a "relationship" with him...

KazuGOD organique as per usual:clack:

EDIT: Did Kazuto got banned on instagram? I cannot find his page anymore:hoetenks:

Edited by DanyelP23

27 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way people wouldn't have moved for Dai if ShuNO hadn't formed a "relationship" with him...

KazuGOD organique as per usual:clack:

EDIT: Did Kazuto got banned on instagram? I cannot find his page anymore:hoetenks:

OMFG??? BL EMERGENCY WHAT THE **** HAPPENED WHERE IS HIS PAGE

51385CBF-17BA-431B-A072-A014C0276E41.thu

EDIT: Nevermind he just changed his username to kazuto.kasahara :deadbanana4:

KazuTOE sis don't scare me like that

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

GT5K1SaakAAC74d?format=jpg&name=largeGT5K1SebwAA5wW5?format=jpg&name=large

Most beautiful twink on earth:WAP:

Lemme go tune back into that lesbian show where he play a str8

Love in Penetr- Translation EP4 :eli:

This green bread is very Brat
Does Buddha approve of gays? I'm kinda serious :skull: 
Oh finally, the realization!

EP5

I want a kiss from Brother Yang too :mandown:
Epitome should just accept defeat, better luck next time sis
Oh god my least favorite trope, getting the bottom to fall for you then pushing them away :biblio:
Wait why does the older brother need to hide his relationship with the bestie anyway :huh:

EP6

Wait where tf is he actually? Some apartment? :huh:
Oh I really respect Phumjai for breaking it to Epitome and not give her false hope and use her followers :clap3:
Oh Epitome is such a queen, we stan forever, love when the girl in the BL is not a villain :heart2:
The brother is so fine and looks so different from Phumjai that I can't help but also- :mandown: Jizz For Two teas

I don't get this restaurant analogy, what are hot brother and Brother Yang they talking about? :huh:
Yes Munchkin fight for yourself! End that hot brother who has a brother complex :clap3:

Oh it's getting freaky in this store, the employees/customers the next day: "Was there a tornado here last night? :huh: " They better not... spill stuff on the products :dies:
They're re-enacting what they usually do at night irl but it's the PG-13 version :mandown: Judging from their TikToks, Daou gives off aggressive and freaky masc dom power TOP :mandown: There's a bit of a hint of that here too :mandown: Big hands, long limbs, tall height, etc. I just know he's- :mandown:

EP7-EP8 (Finale)

Oh another tornado wrecked the store but not the good kind
The flashbacks are so annoying, awful sequencing, lots of plot holes and dumb things :rip:
Not the grocery store sex having consequences, imagine if his friends and the police found the sex on the CCTV instead :dies: 

This group sleepover is cute and wholesome I'll give them that
Still not getting why hot brother and Munchkin had to hide their relationship and I never will I guess :skull: 
So what even is happening, ugh lemme just turn off my brain and logic, I have to laugh :skull: 
Wow the endless filler and more flashbacks and more product placements and padding lmfao should've ended in EP6 I fear

DaouOffroad's acting and chemistry really carried this show, would've been a panned cliché borefest otherwise

Now lemme drown myself in endless interviews and edits and livestreams and videos of DaouOffroad :mandown:

• Haha 1

Why does mdl never come up on bing search :rip: 

• Haha 1

Yikes, why is Offroad so freaking hot over here! :gaycat2:

I hate that the DaouOffroad BLs are geo-blocked on Youtube over here. :rip:

• Like 1

GT-PoAPWQAADWB9?format=jpg&name=small

GT-T14cWEAAX6Po?format=jpg&name=large

GT-T14jXQAAOajW?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

GT-6Iw6b0AICajw?format=jpg&name=large

GT-6Iw-b0AADwy3?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Da Vinci said:

It's giving Addicted :celestial5:

its giving Taiwan ... stepbrothers who fall in love lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

GT-6Iw6b0AICajw?format=jpg&name=large

GT-6Iw-b0AADwy3?format=jpg&name=large

Ugh, the best thing about My Love Mix Up (Sriracha Hot Sauce version) is Daddy Dan Papang. The second best thing about My Love Mix Up (Sriracha Hot Sauce version) is Papang's on-screen partner, Pop Supasit, who is such a cutie.

Y'all need to vote for them at the next BL King and Blammys.

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

Ugh, the best thing about My Love Mix Up (Sriracha Hot Sauce version) is Daddy Dan Papang. The second best thing about My Love Mix Up (Sriracha Hot Sauce version) is Papang's on-screen partner, Pop Supasit, who is such a cutie.

Y'all need to vote for them at the next BL King and Blammys.

if any of us r still watching da show ... i dropped it last week

My Love Mix Up (Sriracha hot sauce version) Ep 9

- In case you haven't noticed, the main setting of this adaptation of MLMU is Si Racha, located about 2 hours away from Bang-c0ck. This locale, of course, is where Sriracha hot sauce got its name from. The city also has a number of Japanese expatriates, which is a nod to the original version (which I should have watched when I had Netflix, damn).

- PapangPop are both so fine. I am honestly glad that Pop will have more scenes, because I initially thought he would only have a 1 episode cameo. A pity that the director Niyomsil is not a fan of showcasing skinship (or is not experienced in directing such scenes), because PapangPop in bed, or simply shirtless, would have been terrific. It's like that scene at the end where KongthapAtom are supposed to change into their new clothes, but alas, we did not see GemFourth taking off their shirts. :gaycat6:

- Polkongthap's nickname is aptly called "Half", because this dumb dumb has only half a functioning brain cell.

- Kongthap's mum looking at the photo and wondering why her son is a gay being so chummy with another boy....I went OMG because it's literally the same as in My School President.  :gaycat6:

- The acting in this show fine, but in general the scenes in the show are about 70% meh/average and about 30% good/not bad. It's these 30% of the scenes that will carry the whole series and not make people outright dislike it. 

Edited by Genius1111

A wonderful summary of the drama surrounding Poi and Build

First I will explain who Daemi is. Daemi is the writing duo that wrote Kinnporsche which were Poi and Yok. 2022 they were involved in a controversy were videos of them making the Kinnporsche cast uncomfortable, trying to undress Apo & and Barcode talking about them forcing him to giving them massages. The two of them would constantly make unwanted sexual advances at the Kinnporsche cast. After that Pond posted a video of Apo hugging Yokto make it seem like the whole issue was resolved.

I think Pond was trying to resolve everything because Poi and Yok still have the rights to Kinnporsche and he was trying to make a season two happen.

After that Builds first controversy was exposed. Old tweets and facebook posts by him were found were he was being really homophobic, misogynistic and racist. One fan told him about their trauma about being raped and he told that fans she should pay attention on what she was wearing and that she should enjoy the rape. After these posts were found he was suspended for a month and made a twitter apology. He came back and cried on tour thanking his fans for still loving him and stuff. And that was just the beginning.

After that nothing happened until January of 2023 when Boc announced the new shows which were coming out. One of the shows was 4 Minutes with BibleBuild. Poi was tweeting cryptic stuff about exposing one of the Kinnporsche actors for horrible things that he's done. We didn't know who she was referring to until Bible and Build were at an event Bible was leaving the stage and Build stayed on stage which obviously confused Bible because he didn't know what was going on. Build started crying and apologizing to his fans for all the horrible things he has put them trough and stuff. And apologized for making it hard for them to be his fans. The whole Be On Cloud Team was confused and tried to comfort Build. The next thing that happened is that Poi made claims on Twitter about her and Build dating and him beating her and forcing her to an abortion, extorting her for money and stealing the idea for 4 minutes from her. Chaos broke loose. Build fans Showed Pinterest posts to proof that poi was lying about the pregnancy and Build beating her. It was even on the news. Boc was trying to get poi and Build to resolve everything on a press conference which never happened because poi never showed up. They just posted a video of Build saying that he's leaving Be On Cloud and that he will resolve everything with Poi in court. After that no one on Boc really talked about the situation. They should have kept it that way but pond made a post about Build being a good person and apo posted apicture with Build name in the corner. I know that they both probably had horrible experiences with Poi and believed Build more than Poi but they both should have stayed out of the situation. Build and Poi decided to settle out of court. They both made apology posts. And Build admitted that they were in fact in a relationship. Poi admitted that she was never pregnant. A view weeks later Build announced that he won't be in 4 minutes with Bible. A few months have past all of the sudden all of the Kinnporsche cast unfollowed Build and no one knew what was going on. Build made another Twitter apology for chats that were leaked were he was talking badly about the Kinnporsche cast, his fans and using poi for money and being really aggressive and violent. He even admitted to choking her in these chats.

In the chat he:

- he made fun of Bibles looks -called him derogatory terms, mocked his dancing by calling him Tarzan -made fun of him for not being from a wealthy family -said that he doesn't want to sleep in the same room as Bible because he doesn't want to get raped -made fun of Bible for saying he cared about him and gave him a ring and basically saying how disgusted he is by Bible.

- Made fun of Apos skin color -bragged about giving him wrong photo shoot times -treated to kill Apo multiple times very violently -Made fun of Ponds sexuality -Bragged about Kissing up to pond to get more screen time and more attention

- Called Pond homophobic slurs -Made Homophobic remarks about Us and JJ and basically said that they are doing -Called Job a burden to Bas, Made fun of Nodt for Buying a new suit and taking pictures in it, Said that he's more talent than Jeff -Made fun of Barcode for not being rich or from a wealthy family -Getting angry at Jeff and Barcode for getting more screen time -threaten to kill poi or other cast mates out of jealousy -and not to forget Makings countless racist remarks

he called his fans annoying feminists for caring about his rape comments And a lot more it was really bad.

- His fans are to this day very much in denial about it and blame everyone else for Builds behavior. They are convinced these chats are fake even though Build already apologized for them. Or they say it was a wrong translation even though I'm pretty sure Thai actors understand Thai well. But Build fans are convinced that it was all a plot by Boc to take Build down. They are delusional to the max. The whole Kinnporsche cast was Blindsided by this whole reveal but the person I feel sorry for the most is Bible. Bible Build fans are harassing him to this day because they are convinced that they belong together even though build is a homophobe who was mocking bible behind his back

CDN media

CDN media

Comment Image

CDN media

CDN media

I really like this 3rd couple, AnnopSin.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

It's giving Addicted :celestial5:

inch resting :suburban:

• Haha 1

the finale of the rebound was so underwhelming

TsIuKvM.gif

Spoiler

justice for atom 

---

the finale of his man 3 was a scream. hanmin was a mess for doing that, though it felt very scripted i dont know why the producers decided to add that part and didnt give us update on the other cp while they are still being together irl  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.