Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, max8max7 said:

Hello girlies!

I hope you don't mind if i jump in this thread, been a fan of boys love for years, and have many thought and opinions :bird:after years of trying finally got an ATRL account :coffee:

Sure, you’re very welcome, we need more BL lovers here :gaycat2:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, max8max7 said:

Thanks!

We Best Love

Our Dating Simulation

History3: Trapped

To my Star: Season 2

History3: Make our days count

History2: Crossing the Line

Triage

My Love Mix-up

Blueming

Manner of Death

I Promised you the Moon

My Engineer

He is coming to me

Mr. Heart

Yes, the order is deliberate, but some of my faves :gaycat4:

The taste :clap3: my engineer underrated :clap3: 

• Like 2

Oh my god 

the way shadow truly devoured the eclipse is insane :deadbanana2: Talent winning tho hehe

13 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

the finale of you are mine is the best episode even tho the show is meh as a whole

I feel like skipping ep 8 and 9, which I think nothing happens, and just watching the final ep.

5 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I feel like skipping ep 8 and 9, which I think nothing happens, and just watching the final ep.

yeah just watch the finale there's many lovely kiss scenes 

The Middleman's Love ep 1 I have been a fan of both couples since before so I was excited but... this is an ABUSE against our intelligence:deadbanana2::biblio: This is so cringe it's garbage and I ONLY WATCHED 15 minutes, and my IQ dropped to -0 even Cutie Pie's **** is a masterpiece compared to this sh3t :skull:

I hope to see both couples in another series but the truth is this IS HORRIBLE

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Oh my god 

the way shadow truly devoured the eclipse is insane :deadbanana2: Talent winning tho hehe

Let's not pretend that the bar was insanely high to achieve.

But this got me curious to start it. I kinda miss seing Miss Legend on screen.

• Haha 1

A Breeze of Love EP1

Insomniac's eyes remind me of Park Seoham's (I miss him :weeps: ) and Basketball Dog is really HOT :WAP:

I love how they both get a turn at being the pursuer / getting pursued, really spicy :mandown:

Also this might be bad to say but after watching dozens and dozens of shows, it's really gotten easier to tell if an actor's nose is real or not :jonny3: 

I kinda wanna see natural noses for a change, idc if they're flat or fat, that's cute but ofc they probably don't have a choice if they wanna get casted :gaycat6: Basketball Dog's nose is real at least, I'll say that

• Haha 2

Speaking of dogs, not that tiny and cute Love Class bottom being the violent bully gang leader in Chad Eunwoo's new underperforming furry drama A Good Day to Be a Dog :priceless:

A Breeze of Fart EP 2, 3 and 4

Snorlax has more fire in him than I thought, also his arms :WAP: But sis! Pls get that insomnia checked out with a professional asap :rip:

Sports :zzz:

Oh on second thought DON'T get that insomnia checked out, I see u sis :mandown:

Love Snorlax's determination, a real MAN :jonnycat: What Snorlax wants, Snorlax GETS!

• Haha 2

A Breeze of Fart EP 5 and 6

And they were roommates! :cm:  Seriously though their chemistry! :jonny6: Just get married already

This show feels so intimate and comforting and that's its biggest strength tbh

Though it got confusing at one time whether if it's a flashback or not :skull: just a minor thing though, at least there's a visual cue in the next episode (yellow wristband)

Oof I knew it :gaycat7: Poor Snorlax

They sure love getting wet :mandown:

• Like 1

A Breeze of Fart EP 7 and 8 (Finale)

Did he seriously move because of that? :rip: I liked it better when I thought the move was out of his control

Just grown ass gays hugging in an empty high school :priceless:

Oh wow we still have a whole episode of cute moments? I feel so blessed :jonny6:

Of course they wouldn't end the show without getting wet :priceless: Is water the main motif of this show? They're OBSESSED

Not Snorlax hinting at his deep throat skills on that ice cream :mandown:

It's so refreshing for a show to prolong the sweet epilogue like this :smitten: I was sad when it ended, I'm gonna miss them :heart2:

Look how gayly we run!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

A Breeze of Love EP1

Insomniac's eyes remind me of Park Seoham's (I miss him :weeps: ) and Basketball Dog is really HOT :WAP:

I love how they both get a turn at being the pursuer / getting pursued, really spicy :mandown:

Also this might be bad to say but after watching dozens and dozens of shows, it's really gotten easier to tell if an actor's nose is real or not :jonny3: 

I kinda wanna see natural noses for a change, idc if they're flat or fat, that's cute but ofc they probably don't have a choice if they wanna get casted :gaycat6: Basketball Dog's nose is real at least, I'll say that

King Seoham will be discharged from the military in less than a month :gaycat4:

17 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

King Seoham will be discharged from the military in less than a month :gaycat4:

Mess at him coming back with a hetero gangster drama though :skull: Oh well

OT: I hope A Breeze of Love gets a second season or better yet, the lead actors star in another BL like some others :jonny6: They're actually good and it'd be a waste of chemistry

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Mess at him coming back with a hetero gangster drama though :skull: Oh well

OT: I hope A Breeze of Love gets a second season or better yet, the lead actors star in another BL like some others :jonny6: They're actually good and it'd be a waste of chemistry

Wait, what? :rip:

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Let's not pretend that the bar was insanely high to achieve.

But this got me curious to start it. I kinda miss seing Miss Legend on screen.

If eclipse had a good script it would be Shadow so the bar has been raised :clack:

I love when they make villains an over the top campy mess because you can’t help but to love them 

the mother in You are mine is a damn clown :bibliahh:

Detective Conan reference in Middleman’s Love

series feels like Why R u :redface:

Only seven chapters of breeze of love have been dubbed :gaycat6:

why is everyone on middleman love shouting :redface:

I know you lying :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.