Boys Love

JonginBey

Enigma Season 2 is coming! But there's no Prim!

I am assuming that Bright will make some sort of comeback in this, as hinted at the end of Episode 4?

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Inn serving face and bottom excellence as per usual.

Great(‘s character) having a good body and big cawk!

:WAP:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Until now the only interesting couples is JOSSGAWIN,GREATINN, GeminiFourth:clap3:

the rest are pure recycled couples boring :kitty:

I haven't been able to see the trailers yet because I'm at work.

Edited by Nebur

WHAT???!!

None of the Only Friends ships have a show 2gether in Part 1? Same for JoongDunk, PerthChimon and JimmySea and some of the MSP boys.

The fact that OhmNanon wil be 2gether in My Precious The Series and some other ships have 0 new shows. 

The biggest winner is, unexpectedly, Thor Thinnapan, with 3 shows! (And in a ship with Fluke N in one of them)

Fluke Pusit and Thor deserved a series because they got viral in The warp effect and many people watched that series just because of them

agreed but thor and twinky fluke made some points in the trailer ngl

Nooooooo, Fluke Pussyt having 0 shows despite bulking up. Is he really going to leave?

Edited by Genius1111

Not Miss Kieta gettin a remake @JonginBey, and we jus here casually rewatching it lol

F8pPyJ7aYAAGYlL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Did i not tell u i felt Inn and Great would be paired and low and behold its happening

who da phuck had JossGawin in their bingo card lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The biggest winner is, unexpectedly, Thor Thinnapan, with 3 shows! (And in a ship with Fluke N in one of them)

Nooooooo, Fluke Pussyt having 0 shows despite bulking up. Is he really going to leave?

Not putting Fluke in was the worst move they could have made, but that means he's going to leave and that would make sense.

BETWEEN GREAT AND INN, AND JOSS AND GAWIN, IT GIVES ME ANXIETY I NEED 2024 NOW:WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

Edited by Nebur

My favorite. Great :jonny: Inn :heart2: 

Not the cramp at the end :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The GeminiFourth trailer is not it…

Michieda sweetieeee

This I love Fourth but he’s definitely not a good casting for Aoki. Aoki is chaotic, messy, extra and charming at the same time but based on that trailer, Fourth is nothing like that

I feel like Mark Pakin will deliver more as Aoki

I like all the couples, they are all known but I like something light/ basic but it looks cute

:heart:

I'll watch it because I like them, but they deserved a better plot than this basic Japanese recycling.:ducky:

Although I liked the Japanese version, but let's hope that here they don't feel disgusted with kissing like in the Japanese version.

Edited by Nebur
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Not Miss Kieta gettin a remake @JonginBey, and we jus here casually rewatching it lol

F8pPyJ7aYAAGYlL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The way we knew greatness was upon us :jonny: (the trailer was a little underwhelming though).

• Like 1

JossGawin, more Satang and Winnie, EarthMix coming back with more greatness. Truly a win :jonnycat:

• Like 2

The way I would TRASH Wandee Goodday if it was any other couple doing it, but it somehow works with Inn & Great.:clownny:

Spoiler

I can almost pretend Drake isn't part of this

Edited by DanyelP23

ossans love is gonna be the next YYY in terms of messiness/humor  :clap3: 

56 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I'll watch it because I like them, but they deserved a better plot than this basic Japanese recycling.:ducky:

Although I liked the Japanese version, but let's hope that here they don't feel disgusted with kissing like in the Japanese version.

Cultural reset incoming.

Q9X7s5.gif

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  VAMPIRES GAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

OMG

The special effects aren’t giving and it’s a missed opportunity to have Joss and Luke pairing. We will be watching for King Gawin. :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, rp662 said:

The special effects aren’t giving and it’s a missed opportunity to have Joss and Luke pairing. We will be watching for King Gawin. :giraffe:

I think I heard somewhere that Joss Luke can't stand each other anymore or they don't talk to each other anymore that's why they won't make a bl, but  Joss Gawin is good an option, besides this is just a pilot, I hope they put a budget in it

Edited by Nebur

28 minutes ago, rp662 said:

They’re not friends anymore, and they’re both too alpha for it to translate well :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.