Boys Love

JonginBey

r/GMMTV - GMMTV reveals Book Fair merch and novels. Some artists from last years are gone, some are new.

r/GMMTV - GMMTV reveals Book Fair merch and novels. Some artists from last years are gone, some are new.

Neo being in a random category on his own. Boston is competing in a different league, like what he said in the most recent episode of OF. IKTR.

Maybe I will go to Bangc0ck next year after the country's anti-gun proposals come into effect.

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

The Only Friends human centipede kissing circle is now complete. :gaycatx:

And let's see how Mond (Boeing?) will make things worse.

On 10/6/2023 at 8:43 AM, dabunique said:

@JonginBey

Comment Image

Comment Image

CDN media

Are we going to have more GramYok moments in OF?

Mond was hot in the shows that I've seen him. 

- Waterboyy: KluayAchi were the cutest couple, like everyone in the YT comments section say.

- PS I Hate You: His character, a policeman, was so dumb and naive. But Mond and Ae did a terrific job as a couple. Ae with Mond > Ae with Krist > Ae with Earth

- Midnight Motel: This was honestly Mond's best role, but I think I was the only one here who watched it. 

As for who Mond is in real life, perhaps a little more sus. He is of course eligible to be inducted, but I doubt anyone here is going to rush to vote him in.

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Oh wow. This makes Zhang’s death feel more tragic. He should’ve just left instead of letting his lust for revenge take over. I’m side-eyeing Juan though :giraffe:

• Haha 1

1. Boeing (Mond, NOT Mix! 😢) is still very important to Top: Boeing has Top's room key while Mew doesn't. Top calls Boeing for help when he needs emotional support.

2. Boston has deep emotional problems. A) Once someone is attached to him, Boston backs off quickly. B) He ALWAYS wants to be better than others. If he's not, he does evil stuff to hurt them so that he feels superior (or at least more powerful). Note: I think Boston's insecure & doesn't know how to deal with his feelings.

They are all generally bad friends to each other, and at least three of them (Boston, Mew and Cheum) use this friendship to feed their superiority complex (Boston mocking Mew for his virginity and telling Top that he is better, Mew and Cheum constantly calling (directly and indirectly) Boston a **** and acting all fake-concerned about Ray's issues). It is kinda normal at 22, maybe, when you are friends purely because you are the only queer kids in your major, but ultimately it is pretty sad that they managed to make up between each other, and Mew even considers giving Top a second chance, but Boston is left pretty much alone (because they think he is somehow a worse person than any of them — at least they are not trashy whores like him, right?)

I agree with this friend group not being great to each other, and that is probably why Boston doing what he did with Top didn't make him a horrible person in my eyes, at least not on the level of making him the worst of the friend group. They all are not great. Something about the way they seemed to exclude him from the inner circle from the beginning of the series never sat right with me. This whole **** shaming agenda that they have is the worst. His bad acts seem to be cast in an additional bad light because he's the "slutty" friend. I also hate the idea of him needing to change and stop sleeping around (judging by the previews) in order to have character growth.

I kind of want the part about closeted Boston being fearful of being outed to be more fleshed out. Closeted Khanlong/Boston being panicking gays is somehow very hot to see.

Cheum is an interesting character (and I'm glad that Lookjun will be the only woman in the book fair event for this cycle). Is she genuine, or is she just pearl-clutching to appear holier-than-thou? TBH, I've always thought she's genuine.

Hate might be a strong word but JossLuke have definitely had some sort of falling out. They used to be besties, hanging out all the time and campaigning to be in series together. Now, they never even like each other's instagram photos. And I saw something in twitter where someone said that Joss replied to a question on his story when someone asked why he doesn't hang out with Luke anymore and he said "not all good things last forever" or something like that.

:biblionana:

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

:biblionana:

One day the Thai entertainment industry will master the art of SPACE, especially GMMTV. You cannot have two people up each other’s ass every minute of the year and not expect them to get tired of each other. 

So Boeing is neither Sea nor Mix. It is almost certainly Mond, but Mond actually has kissed 2 other guys on-screen before. 

10 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Neo being in a random category on his own. Boston is competing in a different league, like what he said in the most recent episode of OF. IKTR.

Maybe I will go to Bangc0ck next year after the country's anti-gun proposals come into effect.

Because they are publishing 2 Only Friends novels, it's rumored that we might have Only Friends Pt II in 2024

Kiseki back tomorrow

F7997B2awAA5PYn?format=jpg&name=large

F7_zZLwbgAA2rk8?format=jpg&name=large

F8AGotdaEAAaHzI?format=jpg&name=large

F7_p8zOaoAAqmgT?format=jpg&name=medium

F7_qR5PaoAAVTd1?format=jpg&name=medium

F7_r5qnasAA2PH2?format=jpg&name=medium

F7_t8MWboAArbT6?format=jpg&name=medium

F7_ul_UacAAZN0j?format=jpg&name=medium

F8AIxG-a0AAtp2V?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

JudgyForce.gif?ex=65368517&is=65241017&h

JudgyForcelong.gif?ex=653685e2&is=652410

Edited by dabunique

F8AL9WiaIAA7vx4?format=jpg&name=large

F8AL9WkaYAAlh4k?format=jpg&name=large

MaxTul

F8AYLF6WAAA6uLr?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.