Boys Love

JonginBey

FirstKhao ATE the most in Only Friends... But I think ForceBook will benefit the most from the series actually, I predict that whichever next series they have after OF to become a hit

• Like 3

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

To add more details about Ohm- he and Gmmtv are in a legal dispute with UGO, one of his sponsors that dropped him very quickly (too quickly) when the online Twitter stuff was first happening. Ugo terminated Ohm's contract and claimed he had breached the terms. Gmmtv's position is that Ohm has not breached the contract and is suing UGO for damaging Ohm's reputation. Basically, their position is that by dropping him so publically, so early on, made the controversy bigger. This is ongoing, which is part of the reason why Ohm is so low-key atm, but if the decision goes in Gmmtv's favor it would set a precedent for his future, just as if the decision is decided in Ugo's favor.

F4mHWxaaQAEyRUk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Happy Birthday King!!!

F4nA70zaQAAN_mV?format=jpg&name=large

1fd123c800acead697610f15ea9f5a4274236853

i'm liking this show a lot 

Hidden Agenda Ep8

The ending NC scene with JoongDunk was not bad. This episode was OK, though the stalker plot seemed kinda out of place. Next week, JokeZo are back to bickering again. Looks like the Ep11 curse has struck 2 episodes early.

One YT user noted that Zo's room number was 804 while Only Friend's Mew lived in room 805. That person was speculating that Mew and Zo are neighbors. Maybe there will be a Hidden Agenda x Only Friends crossover. :gaycat:

It seemed like Joke's room number was 69. Hmm...

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Thank heavens for that. I thought Mew would have killed Boston or Sand would have killed Top.

Nick seems more like a killer to Me!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

F4mHWxaaQAEyRUk?format=jpg&name=large

Ended bad bunny!

14 hours ago, pearlmercury said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i read changmid was involved 

Looks messy! Here for it! They used the wrong troye song tho :thing:

He always stays here….

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Happy Birthday King!!!

F4nA70zaQAAN_mV?format=jpg&name=large

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Be my Superstar ep 9 It was a great episode, I still think they deserve a better series, but it's getting better:coffee2:

Love class 2 kind of KBL of the year :thing: 

Comment Image

YES, fit bisexual king! :flame:

I figure the left pic was taken in early 2021 or during the FUTS era. I don't remember him being shirtless in FUTS though. He was lean when he was a basketballer in high school, but now he's so ripped/shredded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLEUv3ly8x/

Someone commenting "nice feet" on a picture he posted in 2017, when he was 16 years old. :rip:

• Like 1

At times even the fandom feels toxic. 'You don't know about xyz, you are one of those fujoshis that only likes by-for cis straight women content. This is for-by gay men content. This is what real sex looks like. I'm going to block you. [Its paraphrased by I've literally seen this happen.] Not to say that don't let gay men make content or don't show real sex (which is like, such a weird point. Like I get that queers in media are desexualized but that's western media. Did they not watch anything outside of GMMTV?), but it's usually aimed and shot with such venom, it's unbecoming of a queer fandom.

Someone literally said, to paraphrase: Only Friends is the only show to establish each of the six characters so well and they mentioned just one lines for each. Like that is the most basic, most minimum and ensemble cast would have to do. Like some people have made this into such a holy grail they refuse to interact with it in reality.

It's so weird. From a media critic and literacy standpoint it's the most absurd thing I've ever seen in any show or movie. On a pure data standpoint the data is swimming in a vat of joker acid. On a mental health standpoint if you don't know the whole lore that people goncharoved into existence it feels like you are the crazy one when you really are not.

1. "okay" acting? really? have you seen mark pakin? neo trai? FORCE?? his emotions in the car scene were phenomenal.

Only Fans is not a mystery/thriller/fantasy show involving characters in a faraway planet, but just a soap opera featuring people who have fun and party like COVID is gone for good. Despite this, so many fan theories have been developed and some people have even gone full battle-mode to go and defend or tear down certain characters. 

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

I have not watched Stay By My Side, but the bottom looks really flexible. I'm sure he's putting that to good use in real life :gaycat2:

In case you're wondering, Jiang Chi and Bu Xia, when combined 2gether (僵持不下 in Chinese), it is a phrase meaning stalemate. (Literally, the words mean that the situation is frozen and maintained at the same level (jiang chi), and it is not going down (bu xia).

It's not gay for a guy to kiss his male friend so long as he says "no homo" and washes his mouth after that, I was told. :swan:

The BL Kings of 2020, 2021 and 2022 in a single pic! :clap3:

(And I will be announcing some details of my plans for BL King for 2023 soon)

• Thanks 1

F4p7N7OWUAAJSyO?format=jpg&name=medium

these pics. 

Spoiler

F4p7N7NWEAA3seK?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4

F4smK_oWMAA87ns?format=jpg&name=large
guest staring in Kiseki 

• Like 1

F4s9Pp3W4AAhwBS?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

F4tF1sKa8AA_LeR?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dabunique said:

F4p7N7OWUAAJSyO?format=jpg&name=medium

these pics. 

Hide contents

F4p7N7NWEAA3seK?format=jpg&name=medium

This is how definition of beauty and sex looks like :gaycat3::WAP:

• Like 1

omg reading salad days

tis a cute Shonen ai manga :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.