• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

why are they so many spoilers of love class 2 on twt? did they air all the eps somewhere?

yes in korea and I'm going crazy watching and not seeing all the spoilersrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:deadvision:

F4BHuUiacAAYbxr?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Hopefully there are significant differences between this movie version and the movie version from three years ago; otherwise, what’s the point? :rip: I mean, I guess more exposure, especially since it’ll be released in theaters; but if they actually refilmed old scenes + additional scenes and touched up a lot of areas overall, that would be nice.

• Like 2

Trying to dodge Love Class spoilers on Twitter and IG. Enough!

spacer.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Worldwide recognition, not everyone has it :clap3:

Edited by Gottasadae

A little over month until the BLammy eligibility deadline, and then we’ll be moving into BLammy territory. Looks like BL King will have to take a backseat this year :emofish:

r/boyslove - My fav Only Friends memes from tt

Boston is (quite literally) a farking legend and he needs to win awards left, right and center.

• Like 1

F2hEDpBbcAASHYr?format=jpg&name=large

17 hours ago, Nebur said:

Only Friends ep 2 part 1 can we talk about what a great character, who is Mew? He is mature, he knows what he wants It is seen that he has a good education from home, without a doubt he is the best person in this show for now:allears: he's my kind of boyfriend/ friends

We need to protect Mew, Sand, Ray, Nick at all costs :bird:

• Like 1

Quite a few people agree that Boston = the 2023 Asian version of Brian Kinney. The only difference is that Brian saved the day, but Boston probably wouldn't.

Ranking the characters in Only Friends

1. Boston

2. Nick

3. Sand

4. Top

5. Ray

6. Mew

Not enough screentime to rank at the moment: Cheum (but I think she would be mid-tier), April and Yo 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, reymiu said:

We need to protect Mew, Sand, Ray, Nick at all costs :bird:

I'm seeing people turning on Mew in Ep 2. He's probably a manipulator / red flag in the making.

I pity Nick but I also want to see him suffer while his back gets blown by Boston.

Louis and Gawin duh. Maybe Satang at #3. None are signed up in Riser Music though because they don't have clout.

45 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I'm seeing people turning on Mew in Ep 2. He's probably a manipulator / red flag in the making.

I pity Nick but I also want to see him suffer while his back gets blown by Boston.

Lbr those who hate Mew because they're jealous (like Boston) and want Top for themselves too :bird:I wouldn't blame them :bird:

I wouldn't mind if GMMTV payola ForceBook more, they look so cute together. Next project let's have them in an enemies-to-lovers storyline :bird:

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 10:57 PM, dabunique said:

F3qOHe_XAAEdcyX?format=jpg&name=large

That was not a flattering picture of Mark. It was a bad angle. I would have swiped left. 

On 8/17/2023 at 2:29 AM, Katamari said:

i mean raunchy in a Western-iconic college film type of way not that other kind :dies: 

and sounds like you need to rewatch My Cultural Reset-ee cause that show was a mess

ln0599e.gif

My Tee has one of the best green flag characters (Gord, of course) and the boys look cute when they were 17-18 years old. It was promising then it became meh.

On 8/17/2023 at 3:19 AM, DanyelP23 said:

Mark payola is deserved:clap3:

He serves beautiful visuals, consistent good acting (without having showy roles), hard work and smart career choices!:jonny4:

The real egregious payola in GMMTV is ForceBook:swan:  (mostly Book). The one who should be receiving promotion and extra push is Fluke PussyT:jonny5:

ForceBook are cute 2gether and they have a cute friends-reunited backstory. Not to mention that Force is freaking hot, so at least he fulfills certain functions. Fluke was with ForceBook in both Enchante and ABAAB so I do hope that we can another ForceBookFluke show. There are a bunch of people who ship FlukeBook too.

On 8/17/2023 at 3:26 AM, DanyelP23 said:

Da' Whale Newwie making his preference known!:sistrens:

Comment Image

I know Newwie''s talking about his ex-BF's tool size, and how that long tool has penetrated him several times.

On 8/17/2023 at 6:14 AM, Gottasadae said:

Yay I'm not alone :gaycat: I think WoodBook probably has a connections in GMM, that's why they keep pushing him with that meh face and busted acting :gaycat6: At least Force has a charisma and can serve a better acting, plus handsome face :gaycat2:

I doubt they have connections. They were apparently at risk of being "demoted" or sidelined, according to fans of ForceBook in the Enchante era. They (both the actors and the fans) were honestly quite worried that it was going to be the end of the road for them. One of them was living alone and was planning to move back in with his parents (probably Book). They got lucky because the higher-ups believed in them. (Or maybe they needed to suck some D in order to continue being promoted.)

On 8/17/2023 at 11:31 PM, dabunique said:

F1giq75XwAYHtpH?format=jpg&name=medium

F1girSLX0AEZQ0h?format=jpg&name=medium

Who's this hot guy?

On 8/18/2023 at 2:22 AM, dabunique said:

F3wE_cYXAAE81Cq?format=jpg&name=medium

Aof and the scriptwriters really did Earth dirty with those 2 lines. I honestly also think these are the two most memorable lines of all 2023 BLs. :swan:

• Haha 1

Mark going with the flow and inserting his hand into Neo's jeans, even though he was not briefed (pun intended) to do so. :gaycat2: He's so into the method acting that he thinks he's Nick and he's heads over heals for Boston.

NeoMark saying all the queerbaity and homoerotic stuff and making me more delulu. How can two guys who like girls do gay scenes so well? Maybe they took the method acting a few steps further privately.

When MSP Season 2 begins, yes, they will be selling the MarkFord ship, but it will never be as captivating.

r/GMMTV - Only Friends ep 2 tops twitter trends in Thailand

#1 in Malaysia, #5 in Indonesia and #11 in Turkey. It's as though the young people in these countries are trying to send their governments a message.

Curious Discussion: Speculating About BL Thai Actors' Sexualities

The original poster deleted their comment, but the fun stuff's in the comments.

Let's start with GMMTV. We know the obvious one *Gun*. And we mentioned Mix. Here're the BL actors who have a bigger chance to be part of the community: Tay, Mike, Bright, First, Ohm, Neo, Fourth. Thoughts?

Neo is one that sticks out in my mind. Like a less obvious but still p obvious.

Yeah and Neo's HOT and charismatic!

Ohm has a nice chance. Just watch his interactions with PP on YouTube. Maybe they've dated. 😉

Neo is quite subtle. But if you pay attention, you'll find out.

I feel bad for these actors having to pretend they are straight actors playing gay. So that GMMTV can make more money from straight young women.

But this is their job. And these actors choose their job willingly.

Looks like I'm not the only one with this sentiment. But if you publicly announce to the viewers that you have a huge man-crush on Bright... I mean, which 100% straight guy would have a man-crush on Bright? In addition, the ratio of gay characters to straight characters he has done is like 5:1.

It’s his interactions with First.

Bright also recently told management that he wants First to be in an action comedy series with him as main.

When Bright talks about First, you can feel the difference. He’s softer.

And when he’s with First, you can see that he wants First’s attention.

I remember reading Bright saying something like, after filming 2Bros, he did not feel so 100% straight anymore. I took it as part of fanservicing, but it was a cute comment nonetheless.

I see Mike ChinnaRAT's name being throw around sometimes. I guess if he's able to date a transwoman, he is probably not 100% straight himself but I personally lean towards him being an open-minded straight.

Yeah, Moonlight Chicken explored queer identity (and social standing too!) through those 2 classic lines "Isn't it bad enough to be born poor? And now you're gay?"

• Like 2

Watched all of the episodes of love class 2 on Viki and yeah it’s a good one :clap3:

and not the two week hiatus for weatherman :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.