Jump to content

Boys Love


JonginBey

Recommended Posts

Oh ok I see we phuckin here ma’am 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • dabunique

    4362

  • Genius1111

    3467

  • Nebur

    2723

  • Katamari

    1806

Top Posters In This Topic

These two. Always stealin da show 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Who are the early BLAmmy frontrunners for Series of the year? Did I miss any show?

 

My School President (Thailand)

To Sir with Love (Thailand)

Eternal Yesterday (Japan)

The New Employee (Korea)

Moonlight Chicken (Thailand)

I don't think many people have watched Eternal Yesterday. I hope to find the time to watch it. I will do my best to promote TWE if it does not end horribly.

 

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Get into it maam episode 2 is such a SWITCH (in a great way)!

Mr Fluke Pusit as Army is the only bully we need in ThaiBL!:clownny:

I like that Fluke Pu$$yt is able to channel different energies/vibes well when he plays a straight and a gay. 

 

FlukeThor as a ship is not getting the recognition that it deserves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NLMG Ep7 Part 1

 

Phuwin is doing a great job conversing in 3 languages. His Mandarin sounds accurate. (It is better than Gemini and Fourth's enunciation when they were singing The Moon Represents My Heart.)

 

The starting scene with the bed was so predictable, after watching 2gether. Pond/Bright on top of Phuwin/Win on the bed and the mum coming in.

 

I feel a lot for Chopper. Perth did a good job with that scene.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Fourth is already serving MAB and MVB (main acting boy and main visual boy):clap3:

The prettier and more charismatic Nanon :coffee:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 Fourth is already serving MAB and MVB (main acting boy and main visual boy):clap3:

The prettier and more charismatic Nanon :coffee:

WELP, tea was spilt

 

qvJA2Op.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chile not already multiple musical numbers in episode 1...

They better end this music school club plot by episode 3 because it's getting on my nerves.:rip:

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by DanyelP23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Chile not already multiple musical numbers in episode 1...

They better end this music school club plot by episode 3 because it's getting on my nerves.:rip:

 

spacer.png

 

tea i usually just skip them when they start singing in any bl 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I now finished the first ep of MSP.

That was really good but the show is lacking some PUNCH. Imo it needed a female highschool phaghag for Gun cuz Tinn.

Hope Mark will get to shine more in the following episodes he had too little screentime while the boring best friends of Gun occupied the screen a bit too much:thing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

 Fourth is already serving MAB and MVB (main acting boy and main visual boy):clap3:

The prettier and more charismatic Nanon :coffee:

Fourth Natawat is coming for that #1 or #2 spot on BL King. :mandown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Get into it maam episode 2 is such a SWITCH (in a great way)!

Mr Fluke Pusit as Army is the only bully we need in ThaiBL!:clownny:

I just finished ep 2 and I loved this, it seems like an American / European series I liked that they talk about sexuality so fluid and normal, as for the best character Army aka New BL king (top 3) Fluke:gaygacat5:him duality is stealing the show

Edited by Nebur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Need The new employee to finish up so i can finally binge

KBL runtimes are not the tea

qvJA2Op.gif

Edited by Babymomo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I just finished ep 2 and I loved this, it seems like an American / European series I liked that they talk about sexuality so fluid and normal, as for the best character Army aka New BL king (top 3) Fluke:gaygacat5:him duality is stealing the show

 

 

GeminiFourth, EarthMix and PondPhuwin are bound to get at least 10 votes, with most of them in the top 10. 

 

Fluke Pu$$yt cannot be top 3 if only 5 people vote for him, even though he is certainly more deserving than most of them . :redface:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

 

 

GeminiFourth, EarthMix and PondPhuwin are bound to get at least 10 votes, with most of them in the top 10. 

 

Fluke Pu$$yt cannot be top 3 if only 5 people vote for him, even though he is certainly more deserving than most of them . :redface:

The Forcebook series is still missing where Fluke Thor will be secondary... there is still a chance that more Atrls will get into the king Fluke

 

although I hope I can at least snatch the top 10 
However, of those you named, I would only vote for Fourth... in the top 3(number 1 so far), Top 10 Gemini and Pond the rest, if anything, top 15,:celestial5: there is a lot of competition and we are just starting the year

Edited by Nebur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So between us ended

 

thots? :redface:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Katamari said:

So between us ended

 

thots? :redface:

Boring. 
 

Pharm & P’Deannnnnn aka UWMA storylines was better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

 

 

GeminiFourth, EarthMix and PondPhuwin are bound to get at least 10 votes, with most of them in the top 10. 

 

Fluke Pu$$yt cannot be top 3 if only 5 people vote for him, even though he is certainly more deserving than most of them . :redface:

Regardless he WILL be in top 10:

 

-GeminiFourth

-EarthMix

-PondPhuwin

-TheGayEmployee couple

-Tay Tawan perennial top10 spot due to @touya kinomoto’s payola and 

- Fluke PussyT with a grassroots campaign (like Andrea Riseborough at the Oscars) also makes it in the final 10.

 

OnlyFans will flop, Mark Pakingend will be the only highlight and will push out Pond, Phuwin or Earth (if he still serves the same 1000 stars acting)

Neo will have a cute peak at #19

 

I forgot about king Bible who may get some sympathy votes after the Build fiasco. (Hopefully whoever got him 5 BLAmmys will forget to put him in their BL King rank)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

So between us ended

 

thots? :redface:


I finally finished it today… girl it was extremely boring with repetitive storyline when they eating and sleeping together and then there’s some unnecessary drama in between :gaycat6: At least UWMA was an atmospheric and dramatic experience with good acting and basically no fillers:gaycat2: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unpopular opinions

 

1) I've been enjoying My School President, but at the same time, I think it is too linear. On the other hand, the ost is the best by any gmmtv BL. 

 

2) Based on the MC trailer, FourthGemini's story looks more promising than EM's. 

 

3) NLMG has some plotholes here and there, but it is still very enjoyable. It looks rushed in comparison to MSP. I don't like the way Gmmtv treats PondPhuwin. The series hadn't had a lot of promotion and sponsors.

 

4) I hope Boc keeps the 4 Minutes project with a different actor. Bible deserves a new man. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:


I finally finished it today… girl it was extremely boring with repetitive storyline when they eating and sleeping together and then there’s some unnecessary drama in between :gaycat6: At least UWMA was an atmospheric and dramatic experience with good acting and basically no fillers:gaycat2: 

 

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Boring. 
 

Pharm & P’Deannnnnn aka UWMA storylines was better. 

No it’s true :redface:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.