• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

bdaab92652310ed9ac8222c44445796c30be4fcb

when will da boss be shirtless y'all 

Stop, I need to come to my senses after the kiss from last episode first:celestial6:

3 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Stop, I need to come to my senses after the kiss from last episode first:celestial6:

what about ur senses for today's episode?

7 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

The WAP Effect Ep 1, with IACBTMN by Celine Dion, whom I've been told is not one of the 200 greatest singers in the history of modern music.

Are they a couple in this? I might watch it if they are. Newwie is just so pretty..like dream man material.

28 minutes ago, dabunique said:

what about ur senses for today's episode?

I mean today's episode kiss, I'm still shaking :jonnycat:  Finally Korea doing something right :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I mean today's episode kiss, I'm still shaking :jonnycat:  Finally Korea doing something right :clap3:

Korea picking up where they left off in 2022, on top of da BL world

dat kiss was hardcore

ugh da days of peck kisses r over hunty

6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Korea picking up where they left off in 2022, on top of da BL world

dat kiss was hardcore

ugh da days of peck kisses r over hunty

Well, the kiss from The Master Who Buys Me Dinner was tragic, serving "good" old days :laugh: 

55 minutes ago, clee95 said:

Are they a couple in this? I might watch it if they are. Newwie is just so pretty..like dream man material.

Nope. New is the "main lead" of the show and he's an ALLY. 

But him and Fluke Pusit's character (who is openly gay in the show) have definitely an interesting relationship and are basically best friends.

You should watch it if you like comedies. One of the best GMMTV shows in a while tbh

Also New is serving body, ass and titties!:clownny::WAP:

Edited by DanyelP23

Everyone stanning skinnyPalm when his dad is right there :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Everyone stanning skinnyPalm when his dad is right there :jonny5:

we should be lusting over Chopper's Dad

Watching Friend Zone and didn’t Vee from 609 BS was getting GMMTV money :redface:

Yo is a hot ass mess but I am rooting for her! :redface: Sam is a naive and a dummy. Are him and Earth supposed to be in their mid 30s or something idk why he calls himself an old man :deadbanana:

edit: wait Nat is almost 40 :deadbanana4: 

Edited by Katamari

18 minutes ago, dabunique said:

You got that all to yourself :redface:

40 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Nat is so hot and he needs to have a few shirtless scenes in the show! Still thinking of his Mama Gogo dance solo.

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

FmMm2XiaYAEKyQM?format=jpg&name=large

This looks really wrong. He doesn't even look human here. More like Eel Sarin. :biblio:

15 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

This looks really wrong. He doesn't even look human here. More like Eel Sarin:biblio:

This is sending me :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, northwest said:

I AM NOT FEELING GOOD :falcon:

I feel like both actors were so into it and we STAN! :jonnycat:

The New Employee ep 4 :WAP: I loved this episode but it is a crime that these kdramas have less than 20 minutes, removing the opening and credit... MESS :biblio:

Edited by Nebur

History5 ep 5 this episode has some cliches but they work:gaycat2: and the budget shows a little more

18 minutes ago, Nebur said:

History5 ep 5 this episode has some cliches but they work:gaycat2: and the budget shows a little more

Do you mean episode 3? I took a small peek and all the references to El*n M*sk, the pandemic and memes already :rip: That's gonna age like milk someday, I personally prefer fiction to stay as fiction lol

But I guess they wanted to show the difference between the current time and Y2K

I'm also getting Once Again flashbacks so idk if I should continue watching this show and get another sad ending :dancehall:

11 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Do you mean episode 3? I took a small peek and all the references to El*n M*sk, the pandemic and memes already :rip: That's gonna age like milk someday, I personally prefer fiction to stay as fiction lol

But I guess they wanted to show the difference between the current time and Y2K

I'm also getting Once Again flashbacks so idk if I should continue watching this show and get another sad ending :dancehall:

yes, episode 3 or 5/6 Yes, I think it will have a bittersweet ending, at least with the time travel couple, I hope I'm wrong:chick3:

Semantic error manga hasn’t finished yet :gaycat6: when’s the anime coming tbh

18 hours ago, Exzime. said:

guess what

Hide contents

bangkok inter kids boys are known to roofie girls' drinks during parties-

its pretty common and they find it fun. Most rich kids have access to these dr*gs as some parents money launder. The amount of stories I heard... and don't get me started with their homophobic jokes and lace it with "no homo bro" :biblio: I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt but i won't be surprised if anything resurfaces

Just curious, when you guys use "inter" over here, what are you all referring to?

--

A bit before the controversy started, I (perhaps presciently) mentioned that GeminiFourth are basically the 2nd OhmNanon, at least in terms of looks. Now, I am kinda worried that he is really going to be the 2nd Ohm-ophobic Pawat.

Any truth in what she is saying about Nanon? She provides some evidence in this thread, but I am not sure if it is believable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.