Boys Love

JonginBey

Having said all that, a Season 2 of Not Me would be much appreciated. I want to see whether Sean fully forgives Dan, and I want to see Black getting together with Gram. :gaycat1:

PS: Oh, and of course, Yok's mum. But don't let her die a tragic death!

Edited by Genius1111

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit, I much prefer Gulf Kanawut when he's aggressive, hot-headed and foul-mouthed. He is able to deliver his lines and portray his character so well. In contrast, I find it slightly cringy when he's all so lovey-dovey.

So I started KinnPorsche. I finished 2 episodes and I'm on the third episode at 23min mark right now.

I don't know why but I expected this show to be a lot messier, in the likes of Manner of Death or 3 Will Be Free. In those shows I got the feeling that NO second was wasted but so far with KP there is a lot of exposition. The sex scenes better snap because right now I'm kind of bored.

Mile/Apo/Bible/Perth are all really hot, the whole cast&bodyguards are, but they really stood out to me:clap3:Apo is already serving IT girl of the series, but I think it has to do with the fact that for the most part the shows really appears to be from his POV and he gets to experience more new stuff as a random guy thrown into the mafia world.

Tankhun and his antics are really funny and Pete's a*ss looked great:clap3:TBH I don't really care about Vegas so far but the more I get to see Bible on my screen the more I am pleased.

Unless something significant happens in the rest of ep3 and ep4 I think I'm going to wait until the whole show is over to binge it. 

33 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

So I started KinnPorsche. I finished 2 episodes and I'm on the third episode at 23min mark right now.

I don't know why but I expected this show to be a lot messier, in the likes of Manner of Death or 3 Will Be Free. In those shows I got the feeling that NO second was wasted but so far with KP there is a lot of exposition. The sex scenes better snap because right now I'm kind of bored.

Mile/Apo/Bible/Perth are all really hot, the whole cast&bodyguards are, but they really stood out to me:clap3:Apo is already serving IT girl of the series, but I think it has to do with the fact that for the most part the shows really appears to be from his POV and he gets to experience more new stuff as a random guy thrown into the mafia world.

Tankhun and his antics are really funny and Pete's a*ss looked great:clap3:TBH I don't really care about Vegas so far but the more I get to see Bible on my screen the more I am pleased.

Unless something significant happens in the rest of ep3 and ep4 I think I'm going to wait until the whole show is over to binge it. 

I binged the first 4 episodes over the weekend. The best thing about the show is Apo's body. 

Episode 2 was basically a filler episode to me, and a lot of second embarrassment on the part of Porsche. 

Things start to heat up at the end of Ep 3 and become explosive at the end of Ep 4.

---

Genuinely surprised that Tong (who played the straight-laced and slightly boring Thorn in TharnType) is playing Tankhun in KinnPorsche. I was really shocked when I checked it out on MDL just now. 

Did you miss me? I have been inactive here for quite a while since I haven't been watching any BLs for a while now. But I am back because it has been a tradition that I do this every year. Ahead of the base's 2nd anniversary, I proudly present to you...

lg899fn.png

(banner by yours truly)

It's been almost a year since the 2022 BL King rate was launched. Billkin Putthipong's reign is coming to an end soon so here we are again to crown this year's Best Boy!

RULES:

1. Each member is allowed one list of 20 BL actors ranked according to preference. You can rank them based on looks, charisma, acting skills, personality or a combination of all of it. Just make sure to arrange your actors are ranked accordingly as each spot has a corresponding score which you can see below.

1st = 25 pts.

2nd = 23 pts.
3rd = 22 pts.
4th = 20 pts.
5th = 19 pts.
6th = 18 pts.
7th = 17 pts. 
8th = 16 pts.
9th = 15 pts.
10th = 14 pts.
11th = 12 pts.
12th = 10 pts.
13th = 9 pts.
14th = 8 pts.
15th = 7 pts.
16th = 6 pts.
17th = 5 pts.
18th = 3 pts.
19th = 2 pts.
20th =  1 pt.

2. Follow the format when sending your list: Name of Actor (all the BL series/movies he was in). Also, you can add commentary or reason why you included that actor on your list but it is optional. Any commentary will be used in the countdown reveal

Ex.:

1. Mario Maurer (Love of Siam)

- He's a legend. PERIODT.

3. Only actors who played gay/bi characters or had relationships/admiration to fellow male characters are allowed. For example, Joss Wayar can be included in your list for playing bisexual character Neo in 3 Will Be Free but not Nicky Nachat for playing June in Dark Blue Kiss. Also, as much as we love them, transgender actors will not be included in this countdown because they are what? WOMEN! Sorry Queen Jennie!

4. Send your list to me via PM with the subject "ATRL's BL King 2022". You can also send it via Discord (touya kinomoto#2765). I will reply to you once I have received and verified your entry. Deadline of sending your ballots is on June 17, 2022 11:59 PM GMT +8.

5. FYCs or "For Your Consideration" posts are allowed but please don't be too abrasive towards others' choices.

6. Results will be revealed starting on June 26th, 2022 9:00 AM GMT +8.

For any questions and suggestions, let me know here or through my DMs. But for now, start compiling your list and may the Best Boy win!

Edited by touya kinomoto

And of course, after a controversial, hotly-debated inaugural class, we are also bringing back...

uqXqmmB.png

We will be reopening the Hall of Fame of the men who made lasting impact on BL world and beyond. The rules are simple: everyone who will be sending their ballot can include a list of up to 5 BL actors who they think must be included in the 2022 Class. The only qualifying criteria is that an actor must have had a role in a BL or had BL roles in het dramas before May 2019. I will automatically exclude those who don't qualify in this criteria.

You cans send your list of your 5 nominees on the same thread as your BL King 2022 ballot. You can also send it via Discord (touya kinomoto#2765). A short sentence/paragraph of why they should be included in the Class of 2022 is very much appreciated as it will be used in the deliberations. A shortlist of the 10 actors with the most votes will be announced on deliberation day.

In order to determine who will make it to the Class of 2022, everyone who will be sending their ballots for this Hall of Fame will be invited to be part of the blue-ribbon committee who will be deliberating the nominees. We will have a real time discussion in my ATRL BL King Discord server. Date and time is TBD.

As usual, for any questions, suggestions or concerns, let me know here or through my DMs. Thank you!

Edited by touya kinomoto

Thrilled for BL King 2022 :whistle:

All caught up with Star and Sky : Star in My Mind, give it a shot if you're in the mood for a basic campus romance, the execution is really not bad

Caught up with KinnPorsche eps 3 + 4. 

Kinn and Porsche serving lust and sex in episode 4, I- 

:jonny5:

There’s something about Vegas that I also find so hot. :WAP:

We finally see Jeff’s debut; interested to see what he’s up to.

I think these were the scenes that were cut out from the finale of The Miracle of Teddy Bear.

I would rather see these scenes than seeing Tofu pretending that everything's OK after becoming a teddy bear again.

It would have been nice to know whether Saen is Nut's real biological father.

a1b8e59ae6e11ac72de0a65123e8a21b310bc249

1e5c3fd604414c947112076fb0d05341a20b3c76

fb7c3693acfb4f15f0717889212783e989e3fe49

f69201fe0283fee3c708be198cb106ba89f9a2fc

don't forget to vote for this legend for BL King of 2022

18c1e6c745306dcf5c103b47027f703c83238741

the only correct top 2 for this year's BL King

bad-buddy.jpg

also i am willing to wait if ballots start coming in after May 22. we need people to see Gameboys 2 before they send their votes.

6 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

the only correct top 2 for this year's BL King

bad-buddy.jpg

I think it is a forgone conclusion at this point. I don't think the guys in Not Me, TMOTB and KP will be able to surpass them.

I am on Episode 6 now and I stan the talent and cute looks of the one on the left and the abs of the one on the right. 

For our votes, are we restricted to actors in BL dramas released in 2021/2022 or for all years?

Just now, Genius1111 said:

I think it is a forgone conclusion at this point. I don't think the guys in Not Me, TMOTB and KP will be able to surpass them.

I am on Episode 6 now and I stan the talent and cute looks of the one on the left and the abs of the one on the right. 

For our votes, are we restricted to actors in BL dramas released in 2021/2022 or for all years?

for all years because i don't think everyone that will participate have seen older classics when they were released. like what if you just discovered an older show this year and you loved an actor from that show? so yeah, anyone as long as they played the gay, they are eligible.

(Minor KP spoilers. Do not view the video if you don't want to be spoiled.)

------

I love this combination of Pa from Bad Buddy (which I just watched yesterday) and the events in the first 4 episodes of KP. 

Having said that, it's weird that Pa was giving these tips to Pat since Pat claimed to already have several GFs prior to the start of the main events of Bad Buddy. Shouldn't Pat already know all these things?

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I love this combination of Pa from Bad Buddy (which I just watched yesterday) and the events in the first 4 episodes of KP. 

Having said that, it's weird that Pa was giving these tips to Pat since Pat claimed to already have several GFs prior to the start of the main events of Bad Buddy. Shouldn't Pat already know all these things?

it's because Ink is not the typical girl. Pat was having a hard time dealing with her and also his feelings for Pran were subconsciously acting against his will.

48 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

it's because Ink is not the typical girl. Pat was having a hard time dealing with her and also his feelings for Pran were subconsciously acting against his will.

That's true, I didn't think of it that way.

It would have been good if they shown more of Ink/Pa's interactions in the restaurant at that stage (Ep 5). Like Ink or Pa following the 4 rules that Pa herself had just mentioned. 

15 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

And of course, after a controversial, hotly-debated inaugural class, we are also bringing back...

uqXqmmB.png

We will be reopening the Hall of Fame of the men who made lasting impact on BL world and beyond. The rules are simple: everyone who will be sending their ballot can include a list of up to 5 BL actors who they think must be included in the 2022 Class. The only qualifying criteria is that an actor must have had a role in a BL or had BL roles in het dramas before May 2019. I will automatically exclude those who don't qualify in this criteria.

You cans send your list of your 5 nominees on the same thread as your BL King 2022 ballot. A short sentence/paragraph of why they should be included in the Class of 2021 is very much appreciated as it will be used in the deliberations. A shortlist of the 10 actors with the most votes will be announced on deliberation day.

In order to determine who will make it to the Class of 2022, everyone who will be sending their ballots for this Hall of Fame will be invited to be part of the blue-ribbon committee who will be deliberating the nominees. We will have a real time discussion in my ATRL BL King Discord server. Date and time is TBD.

As usual, for any questions, suggestions or concerns, let me know here or through my DMs. Thank you!

Is it okay to send over discord

3 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Is it okay to send over discord

sure, let me add that to the options

Anyone watching DNA says I Love You? On ep. 5, it's been great so far :clap3:

Don't forget Da Pinoy King of BL's & his partner da Filipino Meryl Streep

026a9e8fe875b401ef043ebf3b4b02f0c664548c

ead4fdab21dc110ba79d45d28a506c4a1b59c8e6

61a4d53b2178789b9479b756776187ffdb99d4fb

b0b7388b727ef72bef85aed9ab18d93c6d1a6f2c

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.