• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutie pie ep 9 ZeeNew's kisses are powerful, one of the best I've seen :jonny4:

I liked the episode it was hot, but I am glad that the next episode is the drama, since it is necessary and I want to see Anabelle Kuen mode

Miracle teddy bear ep 11 first 15minutes Tarn and nut chemistry is very good I admit:jonnycat:

Pinoy God

FRCx7_xVcAAgA9R?format=jpg&name=large

the social power that Miracle Teddy bear's dialogues have is another level, I hope that many parents can see this even for their children in the community:clap3:

the difference from the gross advertising that gmmtv throws at us every time its actors drink juice while in the miracle teddy bear there is  water without a label:fan:

Edited by Nebur
.d

miracle teddy bear ep 11 It was a great episode in terms of the background story and everything seems clarified, I like that things between nut and her mother are already being resolved, that preview of the next episode will be heart-stopping

I just hope that nut remembers that tarn is him past and Nut is him present

3 hours ago, GentleDance said:

ngl, I have no idea

Spoiler

The scenes that I'm looking forward to, the most are those when they are lost in the forest together.

11 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:
  Hide contents

The scenes that I'm looking forward to, the most are those when they are lost in the forest together.

Those will be glorious, I cannot wait :duca:

Spoiler

I'm a sucker for dog blood drama and angst, so I'm looking forward to Porsche's struggle to accept the attraction he feels for Kinn :gaycat6:

Korn's obsessed with Porsche and Chey, idk if they'll reveal the reason this season or not, but that will be interesting too :flower:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

the difference from the gross advertising that gmmtv throws at us every time its actors drink juice while in the miracle teddy bear there is  water without a label:fan:

I had almost the same reaction when I was watching that simple scene of Gen passing Song a bottle. 

But I'm not gonna lie, after watching too many GMM shows, I actually half look forward to seeing the actors drinking the advertised drink. I presume Channel 3 has more $$$ so they are less desperate with the product placement.

There was also a scene in Not Me (when Sean visited White in Black's room) where the two guys were drinking something alcoholic and they took pains to conceal thr beer bottle with a strange brown paper bag. Quite awkward, I must say.

Hace 4 minutos, Genius1111 dijo:

But I'm not gonna lie, after watching too many GMM shows, I actually half look forward to seeing the actors drinking the advertised drink. I presume Channel 3 has more $$$ so they are less desperate with the product placement.

this, chanel 3 is a big chain and it doesn't need those garbage tricks, the truth is that the only scene on gmmtv that I enjoyed the product placement was in bad buddy and that because they were erotic and cuties

33 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Those will be glorious, I cannot wait :duca:

Hide contents

I'm a sucker for dog blood drama and angst, so I'm looking forward to Porsche's struggle to accept the attraction he feels for Kinn :gaycat6:

Korn's obsessed with Porsche and Chey, idk if they'll reveal the reason this season or not, but that will be interesting too :flower:

Spoiler

I'm assuming season 1 will be about book 1, right? Though I haven't read after book 1 because those English translations are not available.

idk why I'm still keeping up with Cutie Pie, Lian and that Yi guy keep treating their grown up adults partners like kids to be educated and monitored :biblio:

Tofu sweetie no matter how much you pray and beg, you will have to go to sleep like your furniture friends, Tatarn IS COMING for your man :mandown:

53 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

idk why I'm still keeping up with Cutie Pie, Lian and that Yi guy keep treating their grown up adults partners like kids to be educated and monitored :biblio:

Dats what turns me off too sis 

23 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

is the next teddy bear episode the finale?

16 episodes in total, I hope the drama surrounding Na is DONE :gaycat6:

Is Kinnporsche the most popular BL in Thailand right now?

Right now I think it’s still be Cutie Pie but it’s might change after this bc lately there’s been some company drama going on which might or might not effect their popularity. (But from what I’ve seen it does effect)

It’s quite a long story.

Last few week there’s one Twitter account tweet about liking one series and the actors but feel like the actor IRL doing fan service thing too much to their taste and kinda make them uncomfortable.

They just stated their opinion and they never mentioned that it’s Cutie Pie or ZeeNunew but the fans jump right in and argue with this tweet to the point that the director and the company owner (which is the same person) also quoted this tweet to defend themselves.

Then the story seems to end but at the time that they announce fandom name they release the song that have one line seemingly indirect mention to the too much fan service shenanigans. So that Twitter account get offended and ask does this line direct to them?

After that the director tweet to defend themselves and show a screenshot of a chat message that show the lyrics was written and approved at Monday April 1st.

So the fans go to attack that Twitter account accusing that they just bitter anti-fan and light chasing. 

But then later some one spot that in the calendar April 1st is Friday not Monday like it’s show in that picture and the year that April 1st is Monday is 2 years ago which can’t make sense since Cutie Pie novel just published a year ago.

So the director who’s also the company owner now is accusing that they making a fake message picture to spread misinformation to misleading the fans to go attack that Twitter account. After people clock that the tweet got deleted and the director account also got deleted then the director said later in the IG Story that their Twitter got hacked.

Which doesn’t make that much sense since that means the hacker also have to make that fake chat message. So now some people questioning this company.

TLTR: Now the company is accusing to spreading misinformation to misleading the fan and now people are questioning this company.

(IMO: I don’t think this company is cursed cause all this happened bc of their own behavior lol)

:bibliahh:

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Pinoy God

FRCx7_xVcAAgA9R?format=jpg&name=large

Now wait a minute…

19 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

:bibliahh:

honestly it's the tuxedo actors who were doing the absolute MOST irl

(which worked cause IG spamming their fan service videos on my explore page made me finally check out the damn series)

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

honestly it's the tuxedo actors who were doing the absolute MOST irl

(which worked cause IG spamming their fan service videos on my explore page made me finally check out the damn series)

The main actors are very good-looking, but the MDL comments have been lashing the show for weeks now so I just didn't bother :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.