Boys Love

JonginBey

44 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Shin's actor debuts feet :snorkle:

FagM_epaIAYnEIg?format=jpg&name=large

They always look good :heart2:

Nah they look a bit busted here, especially Takuya :gaycat6: What hater edited this pic :lmao:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Seems messy and kinky but the men are hot so I will be PERCHED :gaycat2:

hTRBFXd.jpg

bzZ61ui.jpg

PerchedT as well. :gaycat:

Omg jus when everything was goin Jeong Hyun way …

Spoiler

Hyeon got a one on one with Chang Min and now they r rooming together. 

Gurl it’s gonna get ugly real quick 

lemme keep watching ? 

Seon Yul having a complete meltdown over 

Spoiler

Hyeok Jun choosing Hokeep to be roommates with  then mad he chooses Chan Gyu as his roommate and jus serves up attitude 

My poor Chan Gyu 

Spoiler

Has to put up with Seon Yul and his meltdown and then he finally gets his date with Hokeep jus for Hokeep to be like so u like me but I like someone else ? I’m like da last two dates Chan Gyu has been on has involved both his dates telling him dat they don’t feel anything for him. Im so pressed. 

I think Eun Chan might be finally over Hyeok Jun. 

It’s on next week. Last night of da men together and 

Spoiler

Seon Yul has asked Hokeep for a date. I jus kno it’s gonna be a mess. 

I'm not ready for His Gay to end :cries: There's no other show like it (currently) I'm gonna miss the gays

His Man EP8 (mostly rants and ramblings about the first date that was shown :fan:)

Chang-min tactless as usual, what else is new
Jeong-hyeon deserves better, Chang-min seems more of a great hook up than a great lifelong partner tbh, just feels like he's not into serious relationships unlike Jeong-hyeon

But the skinship is nice :cupid: Yes Jeong-hyeon walk slowly so Chang-min can hold onto you longer :fan: Ooh holding hands in public (in conservative Korea) okay
They're being so gay in public I'm kinda scared for them but also proud? :rip: 

Hmm if your bf is attracted to someone else or finds them hot I don't think that's "cheating". It's when they act upon it like DMing them or secretly meeting them and all that, that's when it's "cheating" for me :gaycat6: Attraction/liking someone physically is fleeting anyway, but if it goes deeper than just looking at their pics and whatnot then yeah

I don't what Chang-min is saying, it'd be way better if you're not close at all with your parents and they reject you for being gay, it'd hurt a lot more if you WERE close with your parents and then they reject you :deadbanana:Anyways....
Finally Jeong-hyeon asked him why he chose Hyeok-jun as his roommate! HMMM not buying Chang-min's excuse, I still think the producers set them all up! :cm: 

Ok let's start with the other men :bibliahh:

Grown 30 year olds being forced to wear school uniforms :deadbanana4:
Chang-min and Jeong-hyeon getting to have walks in nature and having lunch just by themselves while these men are forced to exercise :rip: The main leads and the supporting cast are so obvious

Chan-gyu remains overlooked and ignored :'(

This Hyeok-jun seems more of a bigger flirt and minx than I thought :celestial5:

Good 4 u Eun-chan :clap3: 

Chan-gyu stays calling/writing to people he's sleeping next to :dies: 

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

hHRsyRC.jpg

Well that escalated quickly :deadbanana4:

But yeah lock him UP

They better change the lead quickly because I really love the manhwa and hate to see this going to waste.

Khao's character I love his personality:cheers: and the GayPanick of First  gives me life:redface:

Edited by Nebur

ok this was a better episode than the first I love LOVE HATE :WAP: FirstKhaotung’s  his dynamics  of I love you F*CK HARD HARDCORE RIGHT NOW and I'm scared I'M A VIRGIN BUT I WANT TO F*CK YOU HARD 

My Only 12 % ep 2 :gaycat2: this is the sugar i needed in my life omg santa is so cute being flirty with baby earth:gaycat2:

Edited by Nebur

His Man (still EP8)

Okay what is this now :deadbanana:Just let Chang-min and Jeong-hyeon be I-

Hyeok-jun sis, nothing's gonna happen if you two are just quiet and boring :cm: What were you expecting? You talk to him the least but you're attracted to him the most just cause of his looks :celestial5:
SDKJJDS Chang-min really is blunt, welp!

Jeong-ho chose Hyeok-jun because he's the most innocent and kind and wants to take care him? Chan-gyu is literally right there, you even sleep beside him :deadbanana4:
I swear are they hiding Chan-gyu's bad interactions with everyone or something? Cause how is he this ignored and discarded, is he not as innocent or loveable or kind as the viewers are seeing? :rip:
Ok but Hyeok-jun really does look huggable and cute, maybe I'm starting to see the appeal after all :redface: that was a cute hug

It's Chang-min x Jeong-hyeon and Hyeok-jun's harem now :boat: Oh and Chan-gyu the loser I guess

But I love that in this episode they finally showed some footage of what happens behind the scenes :gaycat:

MSN 

now is that I realize that this is in time of the past lol, with reason the colors of the tone of the series. lol i guess i'll cry:redface:

Old fashion cupcake, I enjoyed it a lot, Japan literally never disappoints, they almost always make a simple BLs but yet so touching and interesting. Kimura Tatsunari (Togawa) you are my God, what a talented and handsome man:jonnycat: I need to mark him down for your whatever future voting contest :gaycat2:

7e7f5cbcc3ec272e1bf838c785e6495226b526b2

f84415689e21acf8265d7df9b3d0766db45db451

:celestial6:

Edited by Gottasadae

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Omg jus when everything was goin Jeong Hyun way …

Hide contents

Hyeon got a one on one with Chang Min and now they r rooming together. 

Gurl it’s gonna get ugly real quick 

lemme keep watching ? 

That was such a sly fox move, it was so quick and effortless too :ahh: A fight between them would be so catty with those strong personalities :rip:

The laughing sisters :dies: 

Okay just when I thought I was warming up to Seon-yul I hate him again :biblionny:Wasn't he the one who lectured Chan-gyu to broaden his horizons?

Now he's mad that Hyeok-jun's doing exactly that :biblionny: Omg not him taking it out on Chan-gyu b**** sit down, poor Chan-gyu always getting left out and chosen last when there's nobody else available :biblionny:Omg Seon-yul's such a drama queen, you're a grown adult sis not a high schooler omg Jeong-ho leave this man by his bitter self lol I hope Hyeok-jun chooses Jeong-ho :fan:

But wait, touchy-feely with no sense of personal space Hyeon is going to share a bed with Chang-min? :deadbanana:

At least Jeong-ho cares about Chan-gyu :cm: Truly hope Hyeok-jun chooses Jeong-ho now

Jeong-ho rejecting Chan-gyu hurts but the way you can see the stark difference between Jeong-ho's honest and gentle rejection vs Seon-yul giving Chan-gyu false hope and berating him :celestial5: Jeong-ho and Chan-gyu are so mature and empathic unlike the other one

Why is Jeong-hyeon so scared of people seeing him without makeup :rip: It's giving True Beauty

The editing is great in this episode though, every scene was heightened, the stares/glances, etc. :clap3: I cackled at the whole Chang-min surfing scene and after the Laughing Sisters left :rip:

Welp, I'm gonna miss the gays (except Seon-yul)

Started The Eclipse...

I suppose they couldn't book Miss Mek Jirakit to star opposite First cuz he has already a partner in another show, but they got the best next thing looks wise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.