Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

On 5/3/2022 at 12:50 PM, feelslikeadream said:

I know exactly what you mean about the joy-con feeling flimsy in the standard model. The Lite resolves that issue by making the entire device feel flimsy :)

:deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Kingpin said:

:noparty:

Im sure it’ll be fine. I prefer the smaller size and that it’s all one unit but if it’s really that bad I’ll gift it to someone :jamming:

You can find amazing cases on amazon (and everywhere else) that solves the flimsy joy-con issue you had and save you tons of money in the process.

I'm talking about the flexible TPU ones in particular, that are tight and safe but also extremely easy and fast to remove. All those cases also come with better/comfortable grips for your hands. In my opinion they are a must-buy for any switch owner.

But having 2 switch is never a problem. If one break, at least you have a back up.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• youreyesgocold

Original Sonic getting yet another collection but what about these classics? They better be on GBA NSO at least! :chick2: Advance 2 was my introduction to the series and I actually loved that it was more focused on just ripping through the stages at breakneck speeds. Mixed feelings on Advance 3, though I appreciated the buddy system it had I wasn't a fan of the hub world and most of the level designs

Advance 2 was for the gays :allears: introduction of Cream + Music Plant and Techno Base zones :jonny5:

Love all 3 Advance games & agree they deserve some sort of collection or something. The original Advance was always my favorite :allears:

I just finished Kirby :cries::heart2:   what an epic finale , I loved it so much, and the music is incredible 

OMG  Kirby is in my Top 5 of Switch games , the slayage, the post game is also great !!! 

+30 hours and counting !! 

that blue little mouse is so cute :jonny::heart2:  

14 hours ago, Eóghan said:

:deadbanana2:

You can find amazing cases on amazon (and everywhere else) that solves the flimsy joy-con issue you had and save you tons of money in the process.

I'm talking about the flexible TPU ones in particular, that are tight and safe but also extremely easy and fast to remove. All those cases also come with better/comfortable grips for your hands. In my opinion they are a must-buy for any switch owner.

But having 2 switch is never a problem. If one break, at least you have a back up.

Very true, yeah will be on the lookout for a good case. It actually arrived today and I love how it feels, especially the dpad. I think this is what I was missing from the handheld experience. Time will tell how the sticks hold up, but I’m usually careful with my tech stuff and I’ve never had drifting issues before

New trailer for Mario Strikers:

not available in other languages yet. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

I was not sold during the Nintendo Direct but judging from the new trailer and website, Mario Strikers looks incredible. I am so hype suddenly.

On 5/6/2022 at 4:54 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

New trailer for Mario Strikers:

not available in other languages yet. 

No Daisy :biblio:

On 5/4/2022 at 3:35 PM, BambiStar said:

Original Sonic getting yet another collection but what about these classics? They better be on GBA NSO at least! :chick2: Advance 2 was my introduction to the series and I actually loved that it was more focused on just ripping through the stages at breakneck speeds. Mixed feelings on Advance 3, though I appreciated the buddy system it had I wasn't a fan of the hub world and most of the level designs

Advance 2 was for the gays :allears: introduction of Cream + Music Plant and Techno Base zones :jonny5:

i had 2. never finished it cuz that was hard as hell :deadbanana3: 

i still have the guide that had both sa2:battle and sa2.

the way we were fed durign the gamecube era :jonny5:

looking forward to the competitive scene for strikers :clap3: 

are some of the blades in xeno 2 exclusive to a certain character. Electra said Nia's name during a pre-battle moment which has never happened before :thing:  and nia was very concerned during her little side quest too

wulfric is so wholesome :nicole2: i like how vess' illustration looks straight out of a 90's anime 

Strikers kinda looks a mess? :doc:

Half of the characters picking up the ball in their hands (thats literally a foul :toofunny3:)

King K. Rool replaced as a goalie

10 characters overall

Weird outfit designs

7 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

Strikers kinda looks a mess? :doc:

Half of the characters picking up the ball in their hands (thats literally a foul :toofunny3:)

King K. Rool replaced as a goalie

10 characters overall

Weird outfit designs

And the game look ugly imo

updated sales numbers as of March 31, 2022 (+sales in the last quarter):

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 45.33M (+1.98M)
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 38.64M (+1.02M)
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 28.17M (+770K)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 26.55M (+750K)
  • Pokémon Sword/Shield - 24.27M (+370K)
  • Super Mario Odyssey - 23.50M (+480K)
  • Super Mario Party - 17.78M (+390K)
  • Pokémon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl - 14.65M (+680K)
  • Pokemon: Let's Go! - 14.53M (+200K)
  • Ring Fit Adventure - 14.09M (+560K)
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 13.31M (+590K)
  • Splatoon 2 - 13.30M (+620K since September 2021)
  • Pokémon Legends: Arceus - 12.64M
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 - 11.43M (+390K)
  • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury - 9.43M (+580K)
  • Mario Party Superstars - 6.88M (+1.45M)
  • Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics - 4.22M (+1.08M since March 2021)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - 3.91M (+60K)
  • Metroid Dread - 2.90M (+160K)
  • Kirby and the Forgotten Land - 2.65M
  • New Pokémon Snap - 2.40M (+40K, not including sales in Japan)
  • Mario Golf: Super Rush - 2.35M (+90K)
  • Miitopia - 1.68M (+50K)
  • Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain - 1.59M (+310K)
  • WarioWare: Get It Together! - 1.27M (+30K)
  • Game Builder Garage - 1.06M (+50K)

Source: https://www.installbaseforum.com/forums/threads/updated-sales-numbers-for-switch-titles-pokémon-legends-arceus-12-64m-kirby-and-the-forgotten-land-2-65m-and-more.767/

:lmao: Too bad ATRL reset and deleted those posts where y'all said SS would sell another million by now.

Anyway,

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 26.55M (+750K)
Pokémon Sword/Shield - 24.27M (+370K)

Can we safely assume BotW will stay above SwSh now? I assume BotW will get another boost when the sequel comes out (in 2024), but am not sure if Pokémon games also get boosted by new releases (I would hope not, given the nature of the series, but idk).

Silksong coming :gaycat2:

Skyward Sword's sales are just OK. Though selling just 60k more is tragic, it will never surpass 4.5M at the best and I'm being optimistic:dies:

BOTW sold 28.25M (counting its Wii U sales) :clap3: Coming for 30M :jonny:

Something weird is that Nintendo listed Mario + Rabbids 2 for a 2022 release in Japan but doesn't list the game at all for Europe and US.

Metroid barely selling 3M. Barely a C list I’m sorry 

now ms Kirby selling 2.5M in 2 weeks? MPG behavior 

Metroid Dread’s sales falling off a cliff :deadbanana4: It will barely pass 3M by it’s 1 year anniversary I fear. The way I lost

This drought is dire. I haven’t purchased a game for the Switch since January(Pokemon Legends Arceus) and nothing on my PS5 since February (Horizon Forbidden West). I’m so bored I dusted off my 3DS, and I’m finally pushing through Pokemon Ultra Sun.

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

Poor Skyword Sword stans. Even the Amiibo is collecting dust. :'(

Worst Zelda game easily 

should’ve ported Wind Waker instead