Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

They need to bring AC back to its roots. I'm done with the designer island bs. I want interesting characters and fun things to do. This time there won't be any lockdowns inflating prices, I fear! :bam:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

2 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

I wonder what games will be announced with the Switch 2. :jonny5:

ARMS 2 is coming! :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

They need to bring AC back to its roots. I'm done with the designer island bs. I want interesting characters and fun things to do. This time there won't be any lockdowns inflating prices, I fear! :bam:

i think they can do both! build on ACNH's design capabilities while deeply expanding the social aspects of the game

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

I wonder what games will be announced with the Switch 2. :jonny5:

I'm expecting new 3D Mario and Prime Beyond being a cross gen release. :gaycat3:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Oop, finally :lakitu:

• Haha 1

trying to recoup those loses from rosebuds game :bam: 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

This!

I don't want to play God in my town and have to create/build everything. New Leaf's level of control was much better. Just give us lots of fun events, more sociable villagers and furniture that you can just buy in its finished form from shops (of which there should also be more). :bam:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.