• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Wtf is this game :ghostface:

We live in such a weird timeline :

Nintendo is creating a new 18+ horror IP with cruelty and suicide themes while Sony is signing partnership with Palworld to expand its universe and decline it and launching a Mario-like platformer in a few months :gaycat6:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

I think I'm at the end of Future Redeemed. I just started chapter 5 and watched a bunch of cutscenes which

Spoiler

referenced so many Xeno X things!!! Is XCX canon to this timeline now? 

I'm just about to fight 

Spoiler

Alpha

which I assume is a multi stage boss and then the game ends? If so ch 5 feels really short. 

I've enjoyed the DLC a ton so far though. But I am seriously LOST on the story here. Can someone fact check me

Spoiler

So Ontos (Alvis from XC1) decides Origin was a bad idea and split into two beings - Alpha who is the machine part of Alvis focused on destroying the souls in origin and A who is his "human" conscious. Alpha decided he needed an avatar for… some reason that I don't understand at all and chose to possess Na'el. 

Rex and Shulk are here in XC3 world but no one else from their world is here. Where are Rex's wives and other kids? Is pyra / mythra dead??? I can understand the other casts of 1 and 2 being inside origin but then why are Nikol and Glimmer here? Rex's blades missing make no sense either. Especially in battles against Alpha who is a trinity core. 

Also why does N have the lucky 7 blade? Did he have that in the main game and I just forgot? It's really confusing because Riku shows the blade to Matthew so how can there be two?

Also I was confused with the revelation of how Matthew's grandfather died - are we supposed to be rooting for N in that scene because he is trying to destroy alpha?

I guess I don't understand the motivations for all involved. From the base game I understand our heroes want to allow time

to flow so that the worlds fully combine, and then use origin to restore everyone on the new earth. Moebius wants to persist the endless now because I don't remember, and Alpha wants to destroy everything in origin and start fresh. Is that right? So Moebius + our heroes are on the same side (in the initial fight with Alpha at the start of the game) because neither want the world to be completely reset  

Not the Emio thing being Famicom Detective Club after all nnnnnn

I was hoping for a new horror IP but I'm still interested in this one cause I love mystery games :WAP: Nintendo reviving an IP that has been dormant for 30 years makes me hopeful that other dead IPs will be revived as well. I hope Golden Sun is next :WAP:

I wanted it to be a new Hayarigami game, which is actual horror, but Famicom Detective Club is cute, too.

Famicom Slay Club :jonnycat: the LEGEND that you are!!! I am so excited this is the outcome. The first 2 were AMAZING.

The ending for one of the 2 games had me gagged:

Spoiler

I can only imagine how much better they'll be with modern improvements!

I'm GAGGING at it being Famicom Detective Club. Never in a million years did I think we were getting a new entry. I thought the remakes flopped or something since they never showed any sales figures to warrant a third game.

I'm honestly so shook and happy :WAP:

• Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 4:51 PM, Rence said:

Yes it's a series highlight :WAP:

Hide contents

But it's longer than the first 4 cases combined :clown:

nnnn you weren't kidding I'm still on it

IMG_9944.thumb.gif.f2ebe59535ed06d4b1965

• Haha 1

Another month, another viral video of TOTK getting dragged with a 90% like ratio. The last one i watched was a few months ago, where 10+ popular Zeldatubers were having a 2hr group discussion dragging TOTK for half the runtime :deadbanana4: The Switch and their disappointing sequels. Lets home it doesn't continue onto the S2.

BOTW -> TOTK

XC2 -> XC3

FE3H -> Engage

OT1 -> OT2

If TOTK is so bad then stop posting videos about it LMAO! Let us ENJOY the game in PEACE!

• Haha 4

Every time i post a TOTK hate video i always wanna disclaimer Rence not to drag me, but I never thought it would be u :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

If TOTK is so bad then stop posting videos about it LMAO! Let us ENJOY the game in PEACE!

Not my fault u can't handle reading negative posts about a game on an open forum :bird: 

I'm not gonna wait 5 years for u to finish exploring every pixel, of every copy pasted sky island, & depth :bird:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Every time i post a TOTK hate video i always wanna disclaimer Rence not to drag me, but I never thought it would be u :bibliahh:

Not my fault u can't handle reading negative posts about a game on an open forum :bird: 

I'm not gonna wait 5 years for u to finish exploring every pixel, of every copy pasted sky island, & depth :bird:

I could careless what you post but you do it CONSTANTLY :rip: If you don't like something then why do you care so much? You posted AT LEAST 20 videos dissing TOTK since it's release. 

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

I could careless what you post but you do it CONSTANTLY :rip: If you don't like something then why do you care so much? You posted AT LEAST 20 videos dissing TOTK since it's release. 

U could careless, but me posting a negative Zelda video every few months triggers u to respond? 

I didn't realize not liking a game, from a franchise I had high hopes for, doesn't mean I can't care for it? 

U are free the like the game, & tolerate my posts the same way I'm sure many TOTK stans (Rence) do. In fact, after reading all your BOTW posts, I can see why you specifically would love TOTK so much. It is very much a game engineered to your tastes, and that's fine. It is a good game, & i'm glad u enjoy it. Don't let my posts ruin it for u.

• Haha 3

Yeah, I liked Tears well enough but can't believe we had to wait six years for... all o' that. And since the new Zelda starring game looks to be the same brand of "nonlinear solve the puzzles however u want to" as the Switch entries were... My interest in Zelda is at a low point, lowest since the post-Skyward Sword era. :rip:

Maybe Breath of the Wild should've stayed as an amazing one-off.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Another month, another viral video of TOTK getting dragged with a 90% like ratio. The last one i watched was a few months ago, where 10+ popular Zeldatubers were having a 2hr group discussion dragging TOTK for half the runtime :deadbanana4: The Switch and their disappointing sequels. Lets home it doesn't continue onto the S2.

BOTW -> TOTK

XC2 -> XC3

FE3H -> Engage

OT1 -> OT2

I'm trying to get thru this, but she's so cringe :rip:

Maybe will stick to daddy Zeltik. :suburban:

52 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I'm trying to get thru this, but she's so cringe :rip:

Maybe will stick to daddy Zeltik. :suburban:

(i haven't watched past the first 30mins)

Zeltik's diss video is significantly better. She's very tryhard & edgy. :suburban:

If you're looking for criticism vids to watch Bandit's was nice iirc, & he isn't bad to look at or listen to either:suburban:

Spoiler

This group discussion was nice too, mainly cuz my fave Monster Maze is ther

I still need to go beat the final boss in TOTK :suburban:

I don't think I would have gotten as far as I did in TOTK without the item duplication bug... I remember when I first started it and thinking that I would never be able to afford any of the clothes because they severely nerfed how many stones you get from ore deposits, as well as other resources.

I guess they made TOTK for people who want to have a 2nd life in Hyrule and I'm just not one of those girls who wants to spend an additional 300 hrs on a map I already played for 100+ hrs in 2017. I have other things to do, mama. :celestial5: 

• Haha 1

Take my money!:jonny:

1 hour ago, Curaga said:

I still need to go beat the final boss in TOTK :suburban:

I don't think I would have gotten as far as I did in TOTK without the item duplication bug... I remember when I first started it and thinking that I would never be able to afford any of the clothes because they severely nerfed how many stones you get from ore deposits, as well as other resources.

I guess they made TOTK for people who want to have a 2nd life in Hyrule and I'm just not one of those girls who wants to spend an additional 300 hrs on a map I already played for 100+ hrs in 2017. I have other things to do, mama. :celestial5: 

Oh, go for it queen. The final boss is one of the few things I unabashedly enjoy about TOTK!

+1 for the item dupe, hehe. I remember ignoring the update everytime I booted up my game. :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The streets are saying Tales of Xillia Remaster is coming. The kids are about to be introduced to mama Ayuma Hamasaki all over again.

L1U90zo.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Magickarp said:

If I quoted one of your 1573 posts dragging TOTK you would be begging the mods for account deletion. I'm trying to keep it cute :gaycat4:

• Haha 1

finally got roms working on my 3DS, just started Polished Crystal :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, Suilen said:

The streets are saying Tales of Xillia Remaster is coming. The kids are about to be introduced to mama Ayuma Hamasaki all over again.

L1U90zo.jpg

And when it serves the same level of quality as the Tales of Symphonia remaster, then what?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.