Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

TOTK looks so good. I kinda love that they didn't show much tbh. I have faith there will be a ton of new stuffs. It is Zelda after all, they cannot get away with releasing a glorified DLC for one of their biggest franchises

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Prof. Layton is cute i guess. Dont really care for the other franchises

Birdo coming to MK8D is a nice surprise. But why only ONE new character. At least add Diddy too or smth

Finally updated my hacked Switch, cuz OT2 needed it.

Didn't **** up much & took me 1 hour instead of the usual 8 so :hippo: We will NOT be spending $70!

The Splatoon 3 and ScarletViolet OLED models were announced two months before their games were released.

The Splatoon 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Directs were dropped one month before the games’ launch dates.

Based on this timeline we will probably get an announcement for the TotK OLED on March and hopefully a TotK Direct on April.

Am I misremembering or didn’t they do this last minute .

Zelda game price increase with Skyward Sword too? I’m pretty sure this isn’t the first time. 

I remember being hyped as hell for skyward sword and then being too broke and stubborn to be willing to pay extra for it so I never bought it until I could find it cheap second hand (but maybe that was because I didn’t have Wii Motion+ and that was my barrier to entry??? :confused:)

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Wait I've just realized... they are charging $60 for the Mega Man BattleNetwork collection (10 GBA games) and they have just announced GBA virtual console :rip:

This is a mess

They’re charging $60 for the AI upscale, new online mode & other bonus materials. Personally I think isn’t that bad of a deal for fans of the series. That said, we’ll see history repeating again with random/shovelware games being added to NSO because the big companies won’t be willing to give Nintendo the rights just in case they might do remakes & remaster collections like this.

The more I see from Fashion Dreamer, the more I like the idea of going outside the Girls Mode franchise. It seems like you will be able to play as a girl or as a boy :clap3: syn Sophia did that. I'm still shocked that it's happening. :monkey:

Today I will start playing Metroid remastered. Can't wait. 

spacer.png

No new Mario game or DK, i'm so gutted

happy for y'all but dat direct for me was a bust

my roommates lost it for metroid tho lol

When Zelda went "Link, i'm not sure you'll be able to stop him..." & paused, i thought she was gonna go "...on your own" and they were gonna cut to Zelda's own set of combat mechanics. 

FLMGkL6XsAk-h0k.jpg

We already see Link underground in some parts of that trailer, Zelda gonna be useless again i fear. Why can't i have an independent woman firing Light Arrows & using the Sheikah Slate :'( 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Attitude said:

Metroid Prime 2 remaster in 2024

Metroid Prime 3 remaster in 2025

Metroid Prime 4 in 2026.

Nintendo:

DslT7I-XoAIDhBY.jpg

You're onto something, I fear. It doesn't make sense to drop Prime 4 with only the first remaster out, so we're probably looking at a lengthy wait for it.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they're waiting to launch it on the Switch U and your timeline isn't far off :fan:

23 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they're waiting to launch it on the Switch U and your timeline isn't far off :fan:

Is that some accessory for switch? Like that exercise board  or those plastic golf clubs??? :cm:

Just saw someone call Bayo Origins, Astral Chain 2 cuz u control both Bayo & Cheshire together. @feelslikeadream your sequel is here :sistrens:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Just saw someone call Bayo Origins, Astral Chain 2 cuz u control both Bayo & Cheshire together. @feelslikeadream your sequel is here :sistrens:

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

EDIT: nvm i was lied to about the OT2 demo :clown: still 3 hours

:deadvision:

now who is this MAN, omg i KNOW its thick and succulent :WAP:

Did you see the grown man  Rex :redface: thots? :redface:

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Did you see the grown man  Rex :redface: thots? :redface:

Yuh sis, the way he needs TWO HANDS to wield his blade :jonny5: He became such a MAN.

But i hate that new VA :rip: a lot of people lashed Rex's OG VA, but i never minded it.

16 hours ago, Magickarp said:

That WIDE back, the dual blades, the jawline :jonny5: did they change his VA tho? :shakeno: Or is that just his VA's deep voice

QDv5784.png

16 hours ago, Magickarp said:

That SEE THROUGH shirt omg, the pecs, the abs

0GSscqv.png

tenor.gif

I HATE the new VA tho :rip: its not even the deeper voice, its just the way he intonates sounds nothing like Rex :rip: 

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

Yuh sis, the way he needs TWO HANDS to wield his blade :jonny5: He became such a MAN.

But i hate that new VA :rip: a lot of people lashed Rex's OG VA, but i never minded it.

It’s giving Ike :jonny6:they knew what they were doing and many points were made :jonny5:

Rex’s new voice is….

well maybe we’re just used to his old voice :redface:

not  Rex becoming a Top and making the atrl-ers  quiver :gaycat5:

i'm happy with this direct. pikmin 4 slays, fashion dreamer will be a clear and outsell zelda (the $70 price :rip:)

legend BIRDO is back

we won :katie2:

Downloading Prime Remastered as we speak, ready to shell out for a physical copy Feb 22... Yes, I'm a cuck simp for dom mommy Samus :jonny3: Peg me, queen.

metroid looks so good! i never finished it on gamecube or wii (i got the trilogy on wii and still flopped on finishing )

i'll get it in physical once i have

more money. i'm really impressed by the glow up. truly one of the greatest games of all time:jonny5:

Has anyone found any Metroid remastered physical listings???? I’ve been looking on BestBuy and Amazon Canada to no avail. I am so sure she’s going to be a small print run and I’m afraid I’m going to miss ha :deadbanana2:

As for Rex’s VA, I mean they basically changed the entire character with that glow up so I don’t think I mind OOP though I did like his OG voice despite the flop screaming

I wouldn't buy the physical copy of Metroid, the way Nintendo loves to make us a bunch of clowns it's possible that a trilogy physical is to happen at some point. :clown:

• ATRL Moderator

Same tbh! :gayriahcat2:

The way people complained about durability in BotW was so annoying to me. Grow up!

21 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

I wouldn't buy the physical copy of Metroid, the way Nintendo loves to make us a bunch of clowns it's possible that a trilogy physical is to happen at some point. :clown:

I already have trilogy on Wii so I’m clowning either way. At least I can give ms Samus my coin and convince Scamtendo she has enough of a following for more frequent releases :mandown:

Edited by youreyesgocold

nintendo better market the:coffee: out of the prime remaster  

they have 2 weeks...i'll be real pressed if they let it flop and get back on their "metroid doesnt sell :sorry:"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.