• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

1 minute ago, Motivation93 said:

Is the wave 4 Mario kart literally one character and one new track? Huh?

No, there will for sure be 8 courses.  Yoshi's Island + seven more.

It's possible there will be more characters than just Birdo.  We don't know yet.  

This was just a quick teaser trailer that didn't reveal everything.

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It really is Style Savvy under a new name developed by Syn Sophia. It's serving Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons since Nintendo owns the Girls Mode/Style Savvy trademark. :jonny5:

yes!! the style savvy community has been in the trenches for half a decade and now we finally get a new game:jonny6:

Fashion Dreamer is already game of the year as far as I'm concerned. Since the moment the Switch was released I've been praying for this moment and it's finally here :sosad:

18 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It really is Style Savvy under a new name developed by Syn Sophia. It's serving Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons since Nintendo owns the Girls Mode/Style Savvy trademark. :jonny5:

wait is it for real developed by the Syn Sophia team? It says Xseed I'm confused

I got really excited seeing it at first because it looks so much like Style Savvy but why the different name?:bird:

Honestly yeah what is going on with TOTK… the lack of information doesn’t bode well. Don’t wanna be pessimistic but something seems off :bloo:

Honestly kind of glad I don't care about collectors edition because I just know TOTK will be close to $200 CAD and I am NOT paying that for a poster, pins, and an artbook I won't flip through more than once.

Why is everyone collapsing over style savvy? Is it just because we’re all gay? I always thought that series was one of those boring games they try and use to appeal to girls, but which lack any real substance (like paper dolls or those Dress Up Barbie online games)

but also Style Savvy is an iconic name ??

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

Why is everyone collapsing over style savvy? Is it just because we’re all gay? I always thought that series was one of those boring games they try and use to appeal to girls, but which lack any real substance (like paper dolls or those Dress Up Barbie online games)

okay you're a flop then because style savvy is a serve. :gaydonnacat1:

the franchise has charm, great addicting gameplay, and soundtracks full of bops 

its super fun and a nice chill game to relax to

5 minutes ago, ebaby said:

wait is it for real developed by the Syn Sophia team? It says Xseed I'm confused

I got really excited seeing it at first because it looks so much like Style Savvy but why the different name?:bird:

Yes, it's Syn Sophia and published by Xseed/Marvelous. 

I think Nintendo passed on publishing.

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

It's shovelware (or it was)... but it's REALLY good shovelware. Style Savvy surprisingly ended up being a really fun dress up game.

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

I bought Style Savvy Trendsetters in like 2013 because it was only $10. It ended up being one of my favorite games on 3ds. :jonny2:

I don’t get the marketing behind the Prime Remaster. They spent 2 years remastering it for the Switch, only to drop it so nonchalantly (reduced price) without even treating it like a “big” announcement during the Direct :deadbanana:

Style Savvy actually pretty successful in Japan despite Nintendo of America paying it dust :lakitu:

here for the successor and for Fashion Dreamer to clear everyone for game of the year 2023 :johnald:

here for @youreyesgocold's meltdown  :sistrens:

1 minute ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I don’t get the marketing behind the Prime Remaster. They spent 2 years remastering it for the Switch, only to drop it so nonchalantly (reduced price) without even treating it like a “big” announcement during the Direct :deadbanana:

I agree tbh. like metroid is not something you shadow drop, so we get a couple weeks of marketing for the physical release? :deadbanana2:

metroid dread was heavily marketed leading up to release (as they should, and it paid off)

2 minutes ago, ebaby said:

but also Style Savvy is an iconic name ??

okay you're a flop then because style savvy is a serve. :gaydonnacat1:

the franchise has charm, great addicting gameplay, and soundtracks full of bops 

its super fun and a nice chill game to relax to

You don’t have to drag sis I was literally asking what it was :deadbanana2:

Just now, Bad Decisions said:

It's shovelware (or it was)... but it's REALLY good shovelware. Style Savvy surprisingly ended up being a really fun dress up game.

Just now, Attitude said:

I bought Style Savvy Trendsetters in like 2013 because it was only $10. It ended up being one of my favorite games on 3ds. :jonny2:

Right ok, so it actually is one of those dress up games, but it’s relaxing and fun and not a quick cash grab hollow kind of game. They should have marketed it better I guess, because I really thought it was an attempt to chase that Ubisoft Imagine or Girlz genre or something (which maybe those were fun too but they just screamed bad mini game collections to me)

I mean, do y’all blame me??

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

You don’t have to drag sis I was literally asking what it was :deadbanana2:

Right ok, so it actually is one of those dress up games, but it’s relaxing and fun and not a quick cash grab hollow kind of game. They should have marketed it better I guess, because I really thought it was an attempt to chase that Ubisoft Imagine or Girlz genre or something (which maybe those were fun too but they just screamed bad mini game collections to me)

I mean, do y’all blame me??

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's a dress up game, but also a business/merchant simulator. You have to buy stock and manage inventory while helping customers get their fit together. It also has a storyline and progression system. 

9 minutes ago, ebaby said:

I agree tbh. like metroid is not something you shadow drop, so we get a couple weeks of marketing for the physical release? :deadbanana2:

metroid dread was heavily marketed leading up to release (as they should, and it paid off)

I wonder if it’s because MP4 is coming sooner than we think :duca: Altogether with this horrible marketing Strategy I hop Prime Remastered can hit 1.5-2M Sales

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

12 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Confidence in the ip I guess. MNG tings

ecchoes is going to be a collapse :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It's a dress up game, but also a business/merchant simulator. You have to buy stock and manage inventory while helping customers get their fit together. It also has a storyline and progression system. 

Oooh the store management part actually sounds soo addictive!! I’ll give it a chance and download a rom find one on eBay. 

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Which one of you did this? Where is @Eternium? :deadbanana2:

they obviously had an inkling of the Metroid prime shadow drop :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Which one of you did this? Where is @Eternium? :deadbanana2:

Oh wow 

that student is going to get expelled now :redface:

@feelslikeadream of all the news tonight, birdo gets the title??? 

Not even the Metroid surprise release? :deadbanana2: 

I mean she’s iconic, but… :biblio:

spacer.png

Edited by youreyesgocold

The cheapest way to get TOTK is still the Game Vouchers just incase y'all might be pre-ordering rn,

$50 if u intend on buying another Nintendo game with it too. 

Very specific decision to bring back Vouchers just in time for this price increase :matty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.