• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Rex & Ganon getting murdered by their VAs :rip:

Ganon literally serving Saturday Night Cartoon villain :rip:

I seriously hope TOTK is a situation where their hiding an entire mechanic or map to surprise us on release

The game looks much darker than the first one. New weapons, new enemies, new places on the ground and a whole new segment in the sky. 

I liked what they showed but yeah, wish there was more in the trailer. :chick3:

I got my Mario Kart crumbs :smile:

Yoshi's Island looks great, and we're finally getting characters!!  Ahhhhhh so happy!

I don't think that's the voice of Ganon, tbh.

So I am getting Zelda and probably Pikmin. 

Also maybe that Cereza game or whatever. :bird:

15 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Metroid Prime Remaster is $40.

12 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Omg :jonny6: I might have to get both the digital and physical now 

Noooo I was just thinking the same :deadbanana2:

Nintendo knows they got my ass tho cause I’ll def be buying the collectors edition lmao :skull:

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

BOTW is my fav game of all time. That trailer didn’t sell me at all. :deadbanana4:

Like the showcase better be L I T cause WOO we better not have waited 6.5 years for a DLC 

Edited by 4Walls

1 minute ago, 4Walls said:

Like the showcase better be L I T cause WOO we better not have waited 6.5 years for a DLC 

Yeah, they need to really sell it to us and surprise literally everybody because these teasers are not doing it AT ALL. The closer we get the more disappointed I’m becoming. I’m sure they are keeping some things under wraps but there’s revealing too much to a point but they really haven’t given us…anything at all.

3 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I’m sure it will be cause no way are they serving the same game for $70. They could have at least changed the scenery, same map but different color palette like Majora’s Mask. :rip: 

Edited by Starshine

3 months until release and we’re still getting teasers :redface: literally the most bizzare marketing they’ve had for a first party game in a long time :redface:

Yes yes TOTK is serving Splatoon 2 and 3 right now. Nintendo is learning from their other investments huh :mandown:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

I’m sure it will be cause no way are they serving the same game for $70. They could have at least changed the scenery, same map but different color palette like Majora’s Mask. :rip: 

RIGHT like what really got me was the scene of him riding the horse in that empty ass field…..like we know it’s empty hyrule field but that looks literally straight out of BOTW like WHY would u show that 

- Game Boy Advance coming to the Switch... LOVE that! Waiting for them to drop Mario Party 3 on the N64 Online Service... have not played that game in well over 20 years.

- Birdo making a comeback in Mario Kart, we love to see it. Still waiting on another Double Dash (this year will mark its 20th anniversary... *mind blown*)

- The new Zelda trailer, HYPE AS HELL for this game. I'm curious as to whom the male voice was, bets on Ganondorf. Is it May 12 yet?!?

spacer.png

NEW FASHION GAME MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MADE THE STYLE SAVVY GAMES AHHHH I WON :jonny5:

22 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Classic thematic Dungeons

Well we're waiting :rip:

Insane Enemy variety, all with unique combat mechanics

From what we saw they don't look that massively improved :rip:

Hopefully there's A LOT more of that 3 headed Dragon, & Golem. 

And i don't want either of them to be the "Dungeon Boss" enemies either. 

Playable Zelda

Doesn't look like it's happening. Back to being a useless woman :rip:

Did they seriously cut her hair, only to let her disappear until the end game again :rip:

If 50% of the game with with Link, & the other 50% is with Zelda underground tho :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

spacer.png

NEW FASHION GAME MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MADE THE STYLE SAVVY GAMES AHHHH I WON :jonny5:

It really is Style Savvy under a new name developed by Syn Sophia. It's serving Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons since Nintendo owns the Girls Mode/Style Savvy trademark. :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Well we're waiting :rip:

From what we saw they don't look that massively improved :rip:

Hopefully there's A LOT more of that 3 headed Dragon, & Golem. 

And i don't want either of them to be the "Dungeon Boss" enemies either. 

Doesn't look like it's happening. Back to being a useless woman :rip:

Did they seriously cut her hair, only to let her disappear until the end game again :rip:

If 50% of the game with with Link, & the other 50% is with Zelda underground tho :jonny5:

That would save it I think. Just showing us all this Link stuff that is the same with some minor improvements and then blow our minds with the playable Zelda sections. Plus give us dungeons please I’m begging!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.