• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

Here's the thing Sony and Microsoft are trying to make a worse computer. Nintendo is trying to make a better console for pure gameplay.

Considering the games that are on it and the nifty things the console can do (dock/undock, detachable/split controllers, motion controls which it actually uses consistently) no I do not consider it to be garbage. Like sure the specs could be better but it's negligible considering how fun and innovative the Switch still is in nearly every other regard and that's 6 YEARS into it's lifespan

giphy-downsized-large.gif 

:clap3:

cleared them

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

Here's the thing Sony and Microsoft are trying to make a worse computer. Nintendo is trying to make a better console for pure gameplay.

Considering the games that are on it and the nifty things the console can do (dock/undock, detachable/split controllers, motion controls which it actually uses consistently) no I do not consider it to be garbage. Like sure the specs could be better but it's negligible considering how fun and innovative the Switch still is in nearly every other regard and that's 6 YEARS into it's lifespan

giphy-downsized-large.gif 

Ended ha :clap3:

Imagine comparing Switch to PS5 when literally every game on it is basically cross gen or a port/remaster :biblio: I’m a Sony stan too sis but I have had absolutely 0 reason so far to upgrade from my ps4. I was finally going to bite the bullet for REm4ke but then they announced its release for ps4 too. I could care less about graphics. As long as the games are fun idgaf. Games are fun on ps5 sure, but I can play any of those on ps4 and even play 40% of them on my switch in my bed :jonnycat:

@feelslikeadream sis where’s today’s rank update. We need to hold our funeral procession for Isabelle and the priest is getting impatient :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

my 11 :heart2: ZSS is such a Smash icon :jonny5: the rocket boots :jonny5:

Not surprised considering your lack of taste

6g34Gn2.gif

I just realised they made someone named Throné the Thief in OT2 :toofunny2:

jLPEwkI.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Omg, my Prime Remastered arrival date just updated to March 10th :duca: @Attitude get ready for a 4-day bump. 

23 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

@feelslikeadream sis where’s today’s rank update. We need to hold our funeral procession for Isabelle and the priest is getting impatient :coffee2:

I had to work late today, so I'm just gonna do the final 10 tomorrow. But to hold you over, I'll spill something:

Spoiler

A Mario girl is out next :fan:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Omg, my Prime Remastered arrival date just updated to March 10th :duca: @Attitude get ready for a 4-day bump. 

I had to work late today, so I'm just gonna do the final 10 tomorrow. But to hold you over, I'll spill something:

Hide contents

A Mario girl is out next :fan:

OOP WE KNOW PRAY WHO IT IS 

Spoiler

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, AgentChain said:

Dang, the Isabelle hate in here.

Did y’all lose to her in Smash or something? :rip:

they're jealous of her success, relevance, cultural impact, her game being so integral to so many people's pandemic experience, 

her numbers, her receipts,

her undeniable legendary status

spacer.png

seethe haters:party:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Mine got moved up to March 5th. :skull:

OT2 making me feel old qN5mt5l.png5 years ago i could pull all nighters & finish OT1 in 3 days.

3 days in OT2, & i've just collected half my partyqN5mt5l.pngIt's not that it's not fun, a ***** is just tired. 

• ATRL Moderator

Ugh I have plans but I need to see Hoesalina get murked :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Ugh I have plans but I need to see Hoesalina get murked :jonny6:

Then why did you give her a 7?

DOEVpif.jpg

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Then why did you give her a 7?

DOEVpif.jpg

I was high

• ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

High Scores:

11: @Dolce Vita

10: Axel., Chiidish, Eternium, Euterpe, gatito, Invisibility, Johnzy13, Kylizzle, Miles., Puttanesca, Rainy Devil, youreyesgocold

Low Scores:

0: @Antonini, @Attitude, @Gourgeist, @Overprotected, @Dancehall Queen

1: AgentChain, CBC, jacobdaniel, Magickarp, sugrbby666

• ATRL Moderator

Not no one being around. I thought Nintendivas didn't have lives and would be available on a Friday night :gaycat7: Maybe I'll save the final 5 for tomorrow afternoon or something nnnn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.