Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

That WIDE back, the dual blades, the jawline :jonny5: did they change his VA tho? :shakeno: Or is that just his VA's deep voice

QDv5784.png

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

This Cereza game looks cute.

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

It does! The artstyle is very cool. Never played Bayonetta but this seems more of my style actually. :dies:

Nintendo finally admitting Splatoon 2 and 3 are just DLC by serving an expansion pass that puts the main Splatoon hub back in :deadbanana2: 

The way i SCREAMT :bibliahh:

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

Nintendo finally admitting Splatoon 2 and 3 are just DLC by serving an expansion pass that puts the main Splatoon hub back in :deadbanana2: 

The way i SCREAMT :bibliahh:

:deadbanana2:

I forgot this was now 

what I miss :redface:

0GSscqv.png

That SEE THROUGH shirt omg, the pecs, the abs

tenor.gif

I HATE the new VA tho :rip: its not even the deeper voice, its just the way he intonates sounds nothing like Rex :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

I had a surprise work meeting and am starting late :jonny: 

I fast-forwarded through the first 15 mins and didn't see anything interesting.

Samba de amigo is back :jonny6:

I swear if they don't show us Pokemon DLC with all these Expansion Passes in this. :biblio:

6 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Agreed, the art style looks adorable, I'll keep an eye on future game footage to see if the gameplay looks fun also :celestial5:

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

0GSscqv.png

That SEE THROUGH shirt omg, the pecs, the abs

tenor.gif

I HATE the new VA tho :rip: its not even the deeper voice, its just the way he intonates sounds nothing like Rex :rip: 

I didn’t even realize it was him until I read your first comment :deadbanana2: Shulk and Alvis were immediate but I thought Rex was Lanz at first :skull:

Why is this so boring lol like ??? Where is the Mario stuff and if they honestly save Zelda for last when they already announced it? Come onnn

Just now, AMIT said:

I swear if they don't show us Pokemon DLC with all these Expansion Passes in this. :biblio:

I fear that'll probably be saved for a Pokemon direct or whatever they call their version nn

Just now, Motivation93 said:

Why is this so boring lol like ??? Where is the Mario stuff and if they honestly save Zelda for last when they already announced it? Come onnn

Odyssey 2 when

The Splatoon dlc :jonny:

Octopath 2 Demo :jonny5:this will hold me over until Hogwarts drops in 17.5 hours :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

All this DLC. TotK is really the last major game for Switch. :skull:

Switch 2 when then?? Omg. Am I the only one who thinks this direct is dry af

2 minutes ago, AMIT said:

1 minute ago, Yum said:

I fear that'll probably be saved for a Pokemon direct or whatever they call their version nn

Pokémon day is in like 2 weeks. They aren’t going to show anything of value in here when that’s coming in 5 min :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.