Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

4 hours ago, Eternium said:

They take years and they’re usually not great, but they’re finally happening. Most games go on sale after three weeks but it takes a Nintendo game usually at least three years before it has a significant sale. 

March 10th is Mario Day so if you want a Mario game, wait until then. We should have a Nintendo Direct in February and they’ll announce some new games and upcoming content. They usually then put discounts on old iterations since the focus is on a new game (I.e. if Zelda Tears of the Kingdom shows up in the Direct because it comes out in May, older Zelda games like Link’s Awakening, Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors titles will all get sales to help build interest in the series).

This Christmas season will probably be the best ever for Nintendo deals as Switch slowly starts dying.

DYING to play Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity :ihype:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

FE 3 Hopes better go on sale again soon. I missed my chance when it was $35 during black friday :snowman:

On 1/5/2023 at 10:05 AM, znake said:

Where is DK 2D game announcement?

:cm: Very much this

FE:E's opening leaked & my ears are BLEEDING:bibliahh:the way the song choice fits SO WELL for what this game is trying to serve:bibliahh:

They WISH they could touch this icon

Just Dance 2023 edition is a mess , mediocre :rip:

11 hours ago, znake said:

Just Dance 2023 edition is a mess , mediocre :rip:

yes, the song choices are not that great either. There are barely any good current songs / fun ones

OMG, the FF Tactics style Zelda Heroes Of Hyrule :jonny5: 

it was rejected in the past, but seems like a SMASH now with HD2D graphics :jonny5: 

the plot and future/past concept sound SO good too :jonny5:

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

yes, the song choices are not that great either. There are barely any good current songs / fun ones

There are like 5-6 great songs  + the new just dance + is a disaster :chick3:

On 1/8/2023 at 4:30 AM, Flawfree said:

DYING to play Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity :ihype:

I’d honestly say skip it sis… the first Hyrule Warriors was way better for some reason. AoC got boring in 30 min and I basically never turned it on again, but I played the OG for like 200 hours on Wii U :deadbanana2:

What should I spend my $100 xmas gift card on cisterns???? :wave2: I was going to use it for Hogwarts Legacy but now that it’s delayed on both PS4 and Switch it just ain’t meant to be. 

I was debating one of the following…

- FE Engage (drag me for switching on her y’all :skull:)

- Splatoon 2 or 3 (I never jumped over to Switch after Splatoon 1 since they basically didnt change anything, but I’ve been craving to play ha again… why isn’t splatoon 2 on sale yet????

- The Callisto Protocol (I was hyped for miss thing for a year but the boxing dodges really turned me off of it after release…)

- Sonic Frontiers (she keeps dipping but I feel like she will hit $20 eventually… plus everyone seems to be bashing the 30fps switch version and I don’t really wanna play it on ps4)

Edited by youreyesgocold

I forgot how massively frustrating Mario Sunshine is :skull:

3 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I forgot how massively frustrating Mario Sunshine is :skull:

Ugh RETWEET. 

I sucked at it as a kid and never even got far enough to unlock Yoshi. I think I had beaten the rollercoaster level and that’s as far as I got???

I was so excited for 3D all stars so I could revisit it easily as an adult and finally finish it, but I sucked just as bad if not worse. I couldn’t even beat that damn flying Piranha plant boss and gave up :deadbanana2:

also the squid world with all the gates is just terrible. I don’t care if anyone says it’s just me being a bad player because I already admitted I am. It’s objectively awfully designed and NOT fun. Not one level in that world is fun

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

Ugh RETWEET. 

I sucked at it as a kid and never even got far enough to unlock Yoshi. I think I had beaten the rollercoaster level and that’s as far as I got???

I was so excited for 3D all stars so I could revisit it easily as an adult and finally finish it, but I sucked just as bad if not worse. I couldn’t even beat that damn flying Piranha plant boss and gave up :deadbanana2:

also the squid world with all the gates is just terrible. I don’t care if anyone says it’s just me being a bad player because I already admitted I am. It’s objectively awfully designed and NOT fun. Not one level in that world is fun

I had an issue with the 2nd piranha battle too, took me FOREVER. It took me almost an HOUR to get red coins. In BIANCO HILLS. I'm also absolute ass at platforming. Depth perception- I have none.

I'm a Sunshine fan (even though I'm **** at it) and all but I'm not afraid to tell you if theres something stupid in that game.

whew the music for three houses was truly legendary :jonny5:

i have no hype for Engage …. def gonna wait a minute before i end up buying that one

58 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I had an issue with the 2nd piranha battle too, took me FOREVER. It took me almost an HOUR to get red coins. In BIANCO HILLS. I'm also absolute ass at platforming. Depth perception- I have none.

I'm a Sunshine fan (even though I'm **** at it) and all but I'm not afraid to tell you if theres something stupid in that game.

I mean she’s cute but she’s among gaming’s elite, so she can’t compare :gaycat5:

Galaslay > 69 > Galasequel >>>> SunSLIME > Mediocryssey (OOP sorry switch girls :skull:)

and I’m not sure if they count in the 3D group, but if they do:

3D Land >>>>>>> Galaslay > 69 > Galasequel > 3D World >>>> SunSLIME > Mediocryssey

:mandown: Drag me ladies but I’m not wrong 

6 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I mean she’s cute but she’s among gaming’s elite, so she can’t compare :gaycat5:

Galaslay > 69 > Galasequel >>>> SunSLIME > Mediocryssey (OOP sorry switch girls :skull:)

and I’m not sure if they count in the 3D group, but if they do:

3D Land >>>>>>> Galaslay > 69 > Galasequel > 3D World >>>> SunSLIME > Mediocryssey

:mandown: Drag me ladies but I’m not wrong 

3D World is my absolute favorite mainline Mario game. 3D Land isn't too far behind👀

Sunshine would be a perfect game if it had adopted the 64 system of gating progress behind total stars collected and not specific individual missions. And maybe cleaned up some of the janky physics.

She's still my favorite Mario game (outside of RPGs). Truly one for the hotties :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

3D World hands down the best 3D Mario :bird: Galaxy and 64 round out the trinity. Sunshine is the only one I haven't played, so idk where it ranks, but maybe it would displace Odyssey from last place if I played it.

I’m actually surprised 3D World is so acclaimed. I did enjoy my time with it, but it’s way more fun as a multiplayer game imo and I didn’t have enough opportunities to play it like that (and when I could, my cousins only wanted to ride Nessie bareback over and over again :oh:). Without the multiplayer aspect, I felt like the levels were kind of samey. I think 3D Land had much more variety across levels and nailed that 2D gameplay in a 3D environment WAY better.  But maybe I’m talking out of my a** since I’ve only played through it once and then never really played it again. 

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

maybe it would displace Odyssey from last place if I played it.

No m’aam. ODDySissy is definitely the WORST :)

Who gave that game the same level of acclaim as BOTW??? Tasteless. She’s a 7 at best, which isn’t bad but among her sisters she’s definitely the UGLY one. 

3D Land hasn't been touched by me in about 11 years... :rip: I remember thinking she was... neat.

Now, Galaxy 2? Gameplay wise, the best of the 3D gals. Just platforming fun down to an art, dropping a lot of the more clunky and awkward parts of the first Galaxy.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

Who gave that game the same level of acclaim as BOTW??? Tasteless. She’s a 7 at best, which isn’t bad but among her sisters she’s definitely the UGLY one. 

Right??? BotW sweetie....

Don't get me wrong: I think Odyssey is a great game, but it def doesn't compare to the other 3D games. After the innovation of Galaxy 1 & 2, Odyssey is a step back with that simple-minded hat mechanic. But watch out: Odyssey stan Eternium is about to come for us when they see this convo :redface:

Queer Icon Rosato is coming to END the girlies. 

fe-engage-new-characters-official-art-v0 

I just need to make sure Nintendo doesn't add 383849402 moons/stars to their next Mario game because that was such a corny decision :deadbanana2:

Edited by Puttanesca

I know it's the Nintendo thread, but the PS thread is irrelevant to the gays, & their thread is a flop. I'm coming to join u @feelslikeadream ... i will only be playing Horizon & Hogwarts tho :toofunny2: probably get the PS subscription to try the Zero Dawn first & see if i like it before i spend $70 on Forbidden West :mazen: 

10 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I would love to buy a PS5 for this if there was one at MSRP in my country, unfortunately its USD $600 for the Digital edition here  :deadbanana4: 

EDIT: wait my parents are in the USA atm, let me ask them to buy one :jonny5:

10 hrs later & my parents snagged the last PS5 @ Gamestop for $399.99 :jonny5: Their flight is in 4 hours, & they had to rent a $70 car AGAIN to drive there :deadbanana2: my dumbass had 3 weeks to realize how much cheaper PS5's were in the USA and it didn't hit me till their last day there :clown: 

Thanks to the TOTK Switch leak, i no longer need to worry about a Switch Pro this year. So I'm paying for this with the money i had set aside for it... which already got used for the Airpods Pro 2... :clown: I can still pay, but i lowkey hope they casually forget to ask me :toofunny2: my dad kept asking me how much it was so maybe he doesn't realize i was gonna pay for it :toofunny2:

Krtm9zYBbZoHrAEerxdnYE-1200-80.jpg

Gamestop clerk FaceTime Audio'd me to confirm the Digital edition, and he sounded so hot & responsible :jonny5: I'm so ******* thirsty for any male voice :toofunny3:

One week until Engage! Alfred is coming to slay the girls with his muscles :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.