Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

14 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Nothing. We won’t be playing any games this year 

Well at least there is that nsonline catalogue of classics to play I guess 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

7 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Well at least there is that nsonline catalogue of classics to play I guess 

I hate those ugly pixel games tbh :redface:

15 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I’m so ******* angry ! We are not getting anything. No direct, no console, no games. The only thing we get is Mario vs Donkey Kong and Peach games for little kids at a full price  

Be ready for

Metroid 4

Pokemon let’s go Chikorita

Rhythm Heaven Switch

Donkey Kong Adventure

New exclusive Resident Evil

and the 4 Xbox exclusives

Pyro saying not to get excited for the Partner Showcase next week.

Bloomberg further corroborating that Switch got delayed to 2025. 

:clownny:

But why? Production issues so bad u'd miss out on holiday sales?

The have the "Next BOTW" launch title, that needs a few months more in development?

I still hope they do the reveal in March, but doubt :'( 

• Like 1

my god this is absolute nightmare... but also kinda relief for my wallet! lol

• Haha 1

If it’s true that there’s no general Direct this quarter then we might not get any huge first party title from the Switch or PS5 for the second half of this year :redface:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xXavril said:

I don’t believe they were scared because of Xbox. Pyro has been saying all month there was no indication of a direct so I think all these people who were saying it was coming were lying and have to backtrack

We always get a Direct in February/March. And every year, insiders start just guessing that it’s coming for clout. Pyoro’s the only insider people should be paying attention to because he clearly has a connected source.

17 hours ago, Timeless said:

Are you ******* kidding me .

:stare:

Multiple sources also revealed to VGC that a Switch Pro was coming. I’d wait until we hear something more to believe them.

16 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I’m so ******* angry ! We are not getting anything. No direct, no console, no games. The only thing we get is Mario vs Donkey Kong and Peach games for little kids at a full price  

We get the exact same meltdown every year at this time from Nintendo Stans and then every year Nintendo drops two Directs in February/March that shuts them up. We already have The Thousand Year Door (one of the most requested HD upgrades ever) and Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD confirmed. South Park Snow Day is also confirmed. Metroid Prime 4 and Silksong are possibilities. You should know in 1 month how this year is going to look for the most part and then June will be huge.

• Like 1

If Switch 2 is truly delayed to Q1 2025, then there's no announcement next month  :gaycat7:

this year is about to be worse than 2021 for nintendivas

thank god for my steam account

and I might re-buy a ps5 slim this year since I have the budget to spare (even though the catalogue is still abysmal)

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Fable? :coffee2:

:gaycat5:  Maybe on Switch 2 

• ATRL Moderator

Are y'all single-console girlies or something? I don't see how that's even possible from 2021 on :redface: Despite a few big releases per year, the Switch has been DRY for basically the latter half of its life cycle.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Are y'all single-console girlies or something? I don't see how that's even possible from 2021 on :redface: Despite a few big releases per year, the Switch has been DRY for basically the latter half of its life cycle.

I don’t have a tv 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, stupidjock said:

I don’t have a tv 

A solid reason!

If you were planning to get a Switch 2 this year, maybe consider a Steamdeck or ROG Ally instead and wait to see how the Switch 2 library looks after a couple years? :michael: I'm obviously getting a Switch 2 cause I've been a Nintendiva since birth, but I also feel strongly that gamers should get at least a second option (if they're able to financially) since there are so many amazing games that will never be available on any Nintendo console.

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

A solid reason!

If you were planning to get a Switch 2 this year, maybe consider a Steamdeck or ROG Ally instead and wait to see how the Switch 2 library looks after a couple years? :michael: I'm obviously getting a Switch 2 cause I've been a Nintendiva since birth, but I also feel strongly that gamers should get at least a second option (if they're able to financially) since there are so many amazing games that will never be available on any Nintendo console.

I have a PC tho, I just kinda want to play only Nintendo games. I’m just this type of gamer - gay

:suburban:

• Haha 6

Took ha a year, but Zeltik finally dropped ha review. (The only Zeldatuber that got invited to play TOTK early)

Poketubers could learn a thing or two about not letting payola sway their opinions.

I have all, but 2, Zeldatubers blocked tho. Monster Maze & Zeltik :redface:

Still got like 10 Switch games + tons of NSO games to play so I'm fine with the wait

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

sucks for everyone else though :snowball:

Yikes at delaying the Switch 2 to 2025! Persona 3 Reload and Metaphor: ReFantazio will keep me busy until then.

12 hours ago, znake said:

Be ready for

Pokemon let’s go Chikorita

This would help with the delay since Chikorita is the best starter ever!
It wouldn't hurt for us to get Ace Attorney Investigations Trilogy as well.

• Like 1

no reason for a switch 2 yet sunce switch 1 has no conpetition

• Like 2

King Switch coming for 170 million all time record that will never be broken

I will be playing The Thousand Year Door remake, Dragon’s Dogma 2, the inevitable Metroid Prime 2 and 3 remasters, and whatever Pokemon game is coming this holiday (if it’s competently made). Sucks for everyone else :gaylorcat2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CityPop said:

It wouldn't hurt for us to get Ace Attorney Investigations Trilogy as well.

It’s a duology :gaycat6: but if you’re manifesting a brand new game then I’m with you :gaylorcat2:

So... I'm ******.

Sold my Switch because I don't use it anymore and was pretty sure I could get the new Pokemon game for the Switch2 this holiday season. :redface:

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2024 at 9:39 PM, stupidjock said:

Girl, calm down. 

This time last year, we literally only knew about Pikmin 4, Kirby Wii remastered, Advance Wars, Tears of the Kingdom and 2D Bayonetta. :rip:

The person who first broke the 2025 Switch 2 news literally said that he's excited about the 2024 lineup from what he's heard. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.