Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

Never gone to a GameStop to get a game at midnight but here we are……..

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I'm contemplating setting up my new TOTK OLED Switch. Transfering data over to a new system stresses me out :deadvision: I like how all my gameplay hours show on my V1 but i might lose all that. I also have a memory card so would I transfer everything over to the OLED then insert the memory card into it?

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, only $60 for the collector's edition :eek: Bayo fans won!

Future Redeemed was amazing :jonny5: it ended the entire Klaus saga beautifully. The lore, characters, and world design made it feel like a direct sequel to XC2 unlike XC3 which was intended to play like a standalone entry. The last chapter has some of the best moments in the series :jonny5: and this DLC added a layer to N/Noah’s character which made me like him more

Future Redeemed > XC3

Torna > XC2

XC1 > Future Connected

• ATRL Moderator

Ok, I'm generally a cheap person, but I'm ready to buy a Super Switch now :lakitu: The way I was in a cute lil apple tree grove in TotK but then I turned the camera and it went to 4 fps :rip:

The way my TOTK Collector’s Edition still hasn’t arrived yet. Lowkey not that mad since I’m still playing XC3 Future Redeemed but gosh the way this company’s been handling the TOTK pre-orders is unbelievably bad :rip:

Great debut in the UK for TOTK. Less than Pokémon Scarlet but more than Hogwarts Legacy (physical sales only)

Welp, it looks like we don’t have to worry about Call of Duty or some terrible FIFA game being the biggest of the year :duca: 

Wait, not us posting at the same time, @thatsmydemi :lmao: 

I’m just hoping this leads to Nintendo announcing their next movie either at the financial results Q&A or during the June Direct. We’re officially just a month away :duca: 

8 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Wait, not us posting at the same time, @thatsmydemi :lmao: 

I’m just hoping this leads to Nintendo announcing their next movie either at the financial results Q&A or during the June Direct. We’re officially just a month away :duca: 

Wait :lmao: great minds think alike :smitten:

--

Omg just saw this clip. This is amazing :soda:

Welp, at least we know the series isn’t done yet. It’ll be the second-best-selling Zelda game in just a weekend :jonny5: 

And it’s deserved. The game is amazing!

The way this thread is dead because everyone is playing Zelda :lmao: 

• ATRL Moderator

I would have given Zelda a higher score in the Main Nintendo Girl Rate if I knew her TotK story arc. Probably her best arc since OoT.

12 hours ago, Eternium said:

And because there's nothing else to discuss, since there are so few upcoming releases :skull: I feel bad for non-Zelda fans; at least we have Tears to keep us busy through the drought, but they have nothing.

15 hours ago, Eternium said:

I'm not a Zelda fan but there's literally nothing else to discuss right now. :chick3:

That Pokemon home update coming five months late won't make me return to the mess of a game either. Switch collecting dust for another month, I guess.

I really doubt that there are any (major) games left for the Switch. They'll give us Pikmin, Pokémon and Zelda DLC, the remaining Mario Kart courses and maybe another Wii U port (XCX? Wind Waker? Twilight Princess?) to somehow get to the end of the current fiscal year and then they'll announce the Switch 2. 

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz

On 5/14/2023 at 11:25 AM, thatsmydemi said:

Wait :lmao: great minds think alike :smitten:

--

Omg just saw this clip. This is amazing :soda:

This is amazing! I love this game :jonny5:

Just waiting for this GOTY to be released. :gaycat1:

Forgot to mention, but I'm actually surprised MK 1 will be released on Switch as well. I don't plan to buy it, since I'd rather wait until I buy a ps5 and play in it, but work. :clap3:

Edited by KaledKalil

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I would have given Zelda a higher score in the Main Nintendo Girl Rate if I knew her TotK story arc. Probably her best arc since OoT.

Tea, the story & especially the unique way i experienced it was :jonny5: I'm refraining from talking too much about it for now cuz idw overhype or spoil that experience for anyone. She deserved more than 4th after TOTK :clap3: Her American VA imitating a British accent, & always sounding on the verge of tears works against her tho :mandown: how did u end up finding Ganon's VA?

jhN7k2p.png

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Tea, the story & especially the unique way i experienced it was :jonny5: I'm refraining from talking too much about it for now cuz idw overhype or spoil that experience for anyone. She deserved more than 4th after TOTK :clap3: Her American VA imitating a British accent, & always sounding on the verge of tears works against her tho :mandown: how did u end up finding Ganon's VA?

jhN7k2p.png

I've only heard Ganondorf say like 10 lines so I'm still not sure :deadbanana2: He def sounded better in the memories than in the trailer. But I'm assuming I'll hear from him more and make a better assessment by the end.

On 5/9/2023 at 1:29 PM, the70s said:

15 million this year is crazy, even with Zelda... They must have something else up their sleeves. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a new 2D Mario this Xmas or something. 

21 minutes ago, Spark said:

15 million this year is crazy, even with Zelda... They must have something else up their sleeves. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a new 2D Mario this Xmas or something. 

I'd die for new Mario game but that's doubtful. Knowing Nintendo the best we gonna get this year is Zelda DLC. 

25 minutes ago, the70s said:

I'd die for new Mario game but that's doubtful. Knowing Nintendo the best we gonna get this year is Zelda DLC. 

I think 3D Mario is obviously the launch title for the Switch 2 at this point, but I don't think 2D Mario is unlikely or maybe a new Donkey Kong of some sort. It would be crazy for them to not release any Mario-related game this year after the movie's success. 

The 15m figure is throwing me off because from the lineup they have now, and the current sales trajectory of both Switch hardware and software declining (aside from anomalies like Pokémon and Zelda), it will be very hard for them to reach that number. 

Predicting Nintendo is always so hard but that's why I LOVE them. :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.