Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Enjoying the XC3 DLC so far. I'm liking the new characters too. But i only just started C2, & at this point in XC3 i still liked it so :matty:  

The first major cutscene in C3 hit me so hard :jonny5:

I've been maining Rex cuz he's so sexy, & fun to play with:jonny5:

Shulk i barely knew ha since i gave up on XC1, but meeting him again & i want him to take care of me :jonny5:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Omgggg where has this affinity system been all this time? This is AMAZING :soda: the replay value is insane :jonny5:

Finally a Pokédex for Xenoblade :jonny5:

About to start the DLC hopefully it's as amazing as XC3 was :jonny5:

TOTK in 16 days.. ladies are we hyped after those previews?

The IGN Japan vid leaking more than Nintendo probably wanted is funny; the build feature reminds me of Lego games for some reason :gaycat7:

Finally finished Battle Network 1 last night! Sunk over 32 hours into that game and did basically everything :rip: I wanted to get my money's worth and also because I'll likely never play it ever again. Got Mega Man to Lv. 100 and 160/174 battle chips (missing DropDown/BusterGuard + a few Navi V2/V3) but not worth the grind to complete Library for no extra star reward, just a secret Bass fight and LifeAura chip :zzz:

Battle Network 2 next3vSuhlE.pngreally excited as I've only played it once a long time ago and barely remember anything!

You can unlock Rex and Shulk in the main game, ugh a party with Lanz and Rex my hole ain't ready :jonnycat:

Rex is so damn cracked :rip: i have to force myself to use my upgrade materials the rest of the cast so i don't solo the game with Ultra Rex :rip:

Ugh what a dad he has become :WAP: Double Spinning Edge my hole :WAP:

Since there's no Ouroboros links or Heroes, every character is CRACKED. Literally the 3 dragons meme when u compare the XC3 characters vs the DLC. Never once used the Ouroboros anyways so this is a straight power up :dies:

cover3.jpg

Okay not staying here for long because I just got spoiled about Rex & Shulk being able to join you in the main game :deadbanana2:(I wonder if it's a Fiora & Shulk dlc situation like in XC2 or if this time there are some real story implications that explain them joining Noah).

But so far, Matthew >>>>>>>>>>>>> Noah. Matthew is so hot too :WAP:

I'm only two hours in but can someone here tell me how long the DLC is supposed to be ? Because from those two hours I feel like I'm playing a REAL GAME, it feels bigger than Torna.

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

TOTK in 16 days.. ladies are we hyped after those previews?

The IGN Japan vid leaking more than Nintendo probably wanted is funny; the build feature reminds me of Lego games for some reason :gaycat7:

I'm def more hyped than I was like a month ago, mostly by the scale.

But at the same time, the building component seems kind of tedious :redface: I'm glad you can save builds to instantly recreate them, but the previews make it look like you're going to have to spend a ton of time building, and I personally am not very interested in that feature.

6 hours ago, D.Va said:

Okay not staying here for long because I just got spoiled about Rex & Shulk being able to join you in the main game :deadbanana2:(I wonder if it's a Fiora & Shulk dlc situation like in XC2 or if this time there are some real story implications that explain them joining Noah).

But so far, Matthew >>>>>>>>>>>>> Noah. Matthew is so hot too :WAP:

I'm only two hours in but can someone here tell me how long the DLC is supposed to be ? Because from those two hours I feel like I'm playing a REAL GAME, it feels bigger than Torna.

I read an article in which devs said they wanted to make it as big as torna

This party is INSANE :jonny5:

Rex

Shulk

Matthew

A

Nikol

Glimmer

:jonny5:

I love them all already :jonny4:

I can't wait to see how their personalities develop. Nikol is so damn cute. I need to protect him at all cost. :cries:

The way the game does imply that Nikol and Glimmer are in fact 

Spoiler

Shulk's and Rex's children 

I can't. I thought they would be more subtle about it. :jonny5:

I'm low-key breaking up inside. Can't believe I've known these characters for so many years and we've come to this point. :cries:

MY GOD

THE WAY SHULK TALKS TO NIKOL. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS

:jonny2:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

This party is INSANE :jonny5:

Rex

Shulk

Matthew

A

Nikol

Glimmer

:jonny5:

I love them all already :jonny4:

I can't wait to see how their personalities develop. Nikol is so damn cute. I need to protect him at all cost. :cries:

Ugh yes Nikol is too precious that’s my son he must be protected at all costs, same with Valdi :jonny:

I spent so much Affinity into Shulk cuz Rex was hogging all the aggro, & Nikol still ends up drawing more aggro than Shulk :rip:

Shulk is near useless in FR :rip: Think i'm going to reinvest his Affinity pts into Glimmer & A instead. XC2 showing her superiority again :alexz:

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I spent so much Affinity into Shulk cuz Rex was hogging all the aggro, & Nikol still ends up drawing more aggro than Shulk :rip:

Shulk is near useless in FR :rip: Think i'm going to reinvest his Affinity pts into Glimmer & A instead. XC2 showing her superiority again :alexz:

Yeah I've noted this too. Shulk is pretty much useless with Nikol around... at least in the earlier stage of the game. Haven't really explored customization in depth yet so maybe he can get better. 

I've also read that the Rex + Glimmer combo is broken. XC2 keeps winning.  :cupid:

Btw I've seen people that have finished the dlc in 18-20 hours (they definitely rushed it). It seems like they fixed Torna's biggest error and they don't force you to raise affinity or some stupid thing to continue the main story. :clap3:

Edited by thatsmydemi

No Story Spoilers

Ok so i'm like midway(?) through C4, and i have nothing but pokepositivity for XC3 DLC :jonny5: If not for HogAwards or COCK, the DLC would've been GOTY. It's def better than OT2 :jonny5:

Map design is better than XC3. I love all the references, & i've found some Secret Areas to be more akin to XC2, than XC3.

Gameplay is FAR better than XC3. This reworked XC2 Affinity system needs to come back in future games. I love how it rewards u for every thing u do, so it never feels annoying talking to NPCs, or fighting monsters. Upgrading Gems, & Weapons isn't tedious like XC3 too. 

Characters i've enjoyed more than XC3's bland generic cast. NONE of them are insufferable like Sena, Taion, or Noah. Also getting to see how Rex acts, & what he thinks of the current situation is 👑

Story i can't speak on until the finale, but I'm not rolling my eyes at the false deep XC3 stuff.

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I've also read that the Rex + Glimmer combo is broken. XC2 keeps winning.  :cupid:

They prob mean their Unity Skill, which is 100% true, but Rex & Glimmer are probs the T2 characters too :dies: I traded Shulk's affinity pts (u can eventually) & gave them to Glimmer, & having her constantly heal & revive Rex is much better :dies: Sucks u can't trade in affinity unlock kits, cuz i want both of Shulk's back :clown:

I feel like TOTK is going to give me a stroke with all of the endless possibilities. :priceless:

I'm kinda nervous to play it bc I know it will be overwhelming, but I sense the game of the decade coming. :msmarvel:

i’m 90 hours in on XC3 and only starting chapter 6 :rip: i’m loving it, i was expecting much worse from all the opinions on this thread. anyways, how long is future redeemed? :bunny:

26 minutes ago, Lorenzo22 said:

i’m 90 hours in on XC3 and only starting chapter 6 :rip: i’m loving it, i was expecting much worse from all the opinions on this thread. anyways, how long is future redeemed? :bunny:

Serving taste :clap3: 

Don't listen to the tasteless hags in this thread, XC3 is great, I loved it from beginning to end. The DLC takes the core gameplay of XC3 and improves on it even more, the affinity system is actually great and makes exploring more fun :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Lorenzo22 said:

The game is fantastic. Great characters, great story, great world design, you could argue it has the best battle system out of any Xenoblade game... In my opinion, it's the perfect balance of XC1 and 2. There's really nothing that justifies the hate it gets from certain people. :michael:

Edited by thatsmydemi

I'm at chapter 3, just reached Colony 9. 

The way this DLC is literally everything I was wishing XC3 to be. 

Monolith really ****** up by not including iconic landmarks in the main game. I've already found a lot in the DLC and it's such a joy everytime (the Lizard fortress from Satorl Marsh, the tomb of that secret boss in Makna Forest, the temple from Gauhr Plains - I was expecting that huge spider to climb up dfghjk). 

The panorama in Colony 9 where you can see the Mekonis Sword, Mor Adain and Uraya is absolutely splendid :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.