Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Katamari said:

The audience  wants auto-attack back :fish2:

No we don't :)

You didn't even beat XC2 (which has the superior battle system), so I reckon you're not the target audience. But you should check out Dragon Quest XI maybe. Just played that recently and the combat was much less complex!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

19 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

No we don't :)

You didn't even beat XC2 (which has the superior battle system), so I reckon you're not the target audience. But you should check out Dragon Quest XI maybe. Just played that recently and the combat was much less complex!

i don’t mind complex combat systems but the combat just feels boring compared old xc :gaycat6:

then again maybe I was burnt out cause I had completed 2 %100 percent play thought of xc 1 and the dlc before I played xc2 :deadbanana:

I’m beyond excited :hawkeye:

Omg GBA NSO :weeps: guess I am getting the expansion pack! Nintendo always finds a way to get my money eventually...

Metroid Fusion/Zero Mission, Sonic Advance series, Zelda Minish Cap, Kirby Amazing Mirror, Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure :jonny5:

also maybe this is how they'll release Battle Network series? Would prefer a collection I can own forever though

Happy for the Xenoblade girlies :heart:

July!? And not it looking even better, the XC franchise is low-key the Switch's secret master work :jonnycat:

Xenoblade 3 so soon:jonny5: I need to go back and finish Torna and the Future Connected asap now

Poor whatever got delayed in place of it but that just means this is gonna eat up a good bit of my summer 

2 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Omg GBA NSO :weeps: guess I am getting the expansion pack! Nintendo always finds a way to get my money eventually...

Metroid Fusion/Zero Mission, Sonic Advance series, Zelda Minish Cap, Kirby Amazing Mirror, Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure :jonny5:

also maybe this is how they'll release Battle Network series? Would prefer a collection I can own forever though

Is this confirmed? :jonny6:

Oops 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Pop pop123 said:

6/7? characters on screen messT :skull: . Despite some people saying they should simplify they battle system, they put their foot down literally stomp stomp stomp on the pedal :rip:.  AHHHH :ahh:

And  I’m glad they stick with XC2 style combat with face buttons and D-pad. Feels way more natural then having to scroll through the side bar like…

XC2 already had 6 characters on screen (drivers and blades) :lakitu:

Blades had a passive role though but I guess since fusions are a thing in XC3, the number would be reduced from 6 to 3 if you could fusion them at the same time. :cupid:

• ATRL Moderator

Technically we see 7 characters on screen at once (after the Nopon joins) and then in the next shot we see the full team of 8, which includes a second Nopon. So I wouldn't be surprised if all 8 fight at once (esp. since there's room on the left side of the screen for 8 boxes with character info) :toofunny3: As long as the Switch can handle it without frame drops, I don't mind a crowded battlefield! :celestial4:

CONFIRMED: Digimon Survive is also coming on July 29th everywhere! :jonny5:   The way I'm gona buy both XC3 and Digimon :jonny: although this means I will probably have to give up on XC3's special edition :weeps: 

• ATRL Moderator

Xenogays, get IN! This trailer analysis video made me so excited :WAP: :WAP: :WAP:

On 4/21/2022 at 12:37 AM, thatsmydemi said:

CONFIRMED: Digimon Survive is also coming on July 29th everywhere! :jonny5:   The way I'm gona buy both XC3 and Digimon :jonny: although this means I will probably have to give up on XC3's special edition :weeps: 

**** YES OMFGHGJHGJGHGGJHGKGNB AHHHH DIGI F4GS WE WON TODAY

THE BATTLE THEME I AM LITERALLY SHAKING, it sounds like an even better version of Torna's :WAP:
The way us Xenogays have been WINNING lately :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

I want to hear more of that guitar overworld theme :WAP: Sounds gorgeous!

10 hours ago, Lalisa said:

My fav xenoblade character is back:jonny:

Happy to see this confirmed, although Jenna Coleman basically leaked this a year ago :WAP:

Splatoon 2's DLC is now part of the online subscription :jonny5: 

The way I'm paying less than 10€ for the online subscription and enjoying all these DLCs :jonny2: maybe the best decision I've ever made. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

• ATRL Moderator

Why doesn't Nintendo try something new and make a cross-plat version of Splatoon that's all multiplayer, which they update regularly (a la Fortnite)? I feel like that could be lucrative and very cool and interesting :matty:

Melia stans won :skull:

Us Sharla stans found dead in a ditch 

Edited by TaggedGalaxy

Miss Splatoon is coming! :jonny5:

What the f is happening ?

• March 29th: BOTW2 delayed with new footage
  • April 19th: Xenoblade 3 coming in July instead of September + trailer
  • April 22nd: Splatoon 3 mini-trailer + delayed to September 9th

I'm thinking of two possibilities :

1. Nintendo is not holding a June direct and is releasing all of their informations on their social medias.
  2. They are releasing all of these informations to have a lot of time for BOTW2 in the direct.

---

On a side note, Splatoon is AWESOME but it still looks like a 1.5 so far. Love the bow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.