Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Not y’all expecting big reveals when nothing exciting is gonna happen until switch 2 next holiday 💀

Nov 2024 Switch 2 + HD2D Pokemon BW Remakes

Dec 2024 Nintendo Kart

Jan 2025 Pokemon Legends: Original Dragon

May 2025 Metroid Prime 4

Nov 2025 Pokemon Gen 10

Dec 2025 Smash + Story mode

Coming to outsell PS5 in 1 year :jonny5: They could even save Smash for Dec 2026, Pokemon is a system seller, & so frontloaded that people won't wait to pick up the system. Having Gamefreak being the people who get to show off your systems graphical power is a kii tho :toofunny3: That said GF would never release exclusively on the Switch 2 anyway, they always go for the safer, bigger console.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Nov 2024 Switch 2 + HD2D Pokemon BW Remakes

Dec 2024 Nintendo Kart

Jan 2025 Pokemon Legends: Original Dragon

May 2025 Metroid Prime 4

Nov 2025 Pokemon Gen 10

Dec 2025 Smash + Story mode

Coming to outsell PS5 in 1 year :jonny5: They could even save Smash for Dec 2026, Pokemon is a system seller, & so frontloaded that people won't wait to pick up the system. Having Gamefreak being the people who get to show off your systems graphical power is a kii tho :toofunny3:  GF would never release exclusive on the Switch 2 anyway, they always go for the safer, bigger console.

:ghostface:

I’m betting they will release the Switch 2 during Fall season with Metroid Prime 4 and Mario Kart 9 as launch titles then release Pokemon as the holiday title

Paper Mario TTYD remake, Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, Princess Peach Showtime, and Among Us new map were the highlights of the direct

It really is a end of an era :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Cannot wait to buy the remakes of TR 1-3. :jonny4: 

• Like 1

Well this was incredibly boring and one of the worst Directs ever nn. The only games that stuck with me were the ones already talked about back in June (Mario RPG, Peach game, Wonder), but I'll give them credit for Paper Mario TTYD remaster because it looks great and I've never played it before, but really wanted to since beating the first Paper Mario early last year.

What a horrible direct lol, I guess the Switch really is at the end of its lifespan.

Happy to see Daisy Circuit, Funky, Diddy, and Pauline.  Peachette is a horrible choice, I would rather just have three characters than yet another clone.  Oh well, we were only expecting two characters, so three good ones is already a bonus.

We're never getting another Star Fox game are we :weeps: 

They should’ve just not done a Direct :rip:

Good news is that must mean MP4 is a Cross Gen launch title :gaycat:

Funky kong omg let me finally buy Mario kart :bibliahh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not the final announcement being a remake :skull:

It’s a good game at least! We won!

What the hell is Konami doing with Contra :skull: this series has always been a mess but you’d think by know they’d just make a new 2D scroller instead of of constantly making new mainline entries that change the format-> flop -> remake the original -> repeat.

1 hour ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

No Twilight Princess/Wind Waker port…wow…

They better remake this for Switch 2.  

I’m glad this POS device is dying.  It has abysmal hardware in 2023 and the latest games are all gimped by its lack of power.  It doesn’t make any sense why an old paper-thin iPhone can play Genshin Impact at higher quality for 2-3x longer than a dedicated gaming handheld like the Switch.  

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.